Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. (50579 Views)

10 Things You Can Relate With If You Were Raised By Nigerian Parents / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / 10 Things Every Pregnant Wife Needs From Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by fritxie101(m): 5:08am On Dec 02, 2014
clevvermind:
but can you observe them?
jus becos u wrote it here doesnt mean it will help him ta observe.
Deres no big deal in observing it, it just takess commitment. Although the commitment is a hard work for some.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by christopher123(m): 7:04am On Dec 02, 2014
carefreewannabe:

That's your wife's problem, luckily not mine.

are u married or are u a baby mama or are u still on the counter
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by christopher123(m): 7:07am On Dec 02, 2014
when these has been observed by a man he has succeded to make himself vegetable

these small gals seff...the want a perfect man

wake up
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by UTEWUOJO: 8:24am On Dec 02, 2014
We know dis 4rm de day we were given birth to, maybe its a reminder though.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
neva cheat on ur wife 92% does that kushi kuo! d.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by zenithshipping(m): 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
How many ladies deserve this?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by KLand(m): 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
Egomah:
What do you mean by unconditional love? Are you Jesus? Or you don't the meaning of unconditional love? Can you love a cheat, disrespectful, disloyal woman unconditionally?
You have to earn something in life to have it. You can love someone who doesn't have your best interest at heart.

Funny questions! If she has to earn your love as you said, don't you think you should also earn her respect and loyalty?

To answer your question, no I am not Jesus. But He said we should love as he has loved us. So I should strive to be like Him.

I can't marry a cheat if I know she is one.I know you wouldnt also. But if I am maried to someone, I would nt wait for her to be nice to me before I can be nice to her. My idea of unconditional love is that my being nice to her should not be based on whether or not she is nice to me. I simply do what I am supposed to do......
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by Egomah(m): 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
Ok, noted

quote author=KLand post=28558603]

Funny questions! If she has to earn your love as you said, don't you think you should also earn her respect and loyalty?

To answer your question, no I am not Jesus. But He said we should love as he has loved us. So I should strive to be like Him.

I can't marry a cheat if I know she is one.I know you wouldnt also. But if I am maried to someone, I would nt wait for her to be nice to me before I can be nice to her. My idea of unconditional love is that my being nice to her should not be based on whether or not she is nice to me. I simply do what I am supposed to do......[/quote]
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by KLand(m): 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
Egomah:
Ok, noted

quote author=KLand post=28558603]

I can't marry a cheat if I know she is one.I know you wouldnt also. But if I am maried to someone, I would nt wait for her to be nice to me before I can be nice to her. My idea of unconditional love is that my being nice to her should not be based on whether or not she is nice to me. I simply do what I am supposed to do......

All right.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by kamkechi(f): 9:24am On Jan 14, 2015
fairprince:
As a God-fearing man I can say this is just the least we can do for our wives. None of the points is actually difficult if you love ur wife with the pure love of Christ and also take her as ur body too.
God bless you sir!
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by fairprince(m): 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
ajimega:
you must be a preacher son you try
if u are less than 40 yrs I don't think u should respond to me that way. But if u are around 70 then I guess u could possibly call son. You are not fit to comment on this thread.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by CashCow77(m): 11:30am On Mar 12, 2015
People think I am the bad guy here; I leave her to God to judge… She has a case to answer with God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife Is Not Comfortable With My Religious Views / Woman Electrocuted In Hotel Room On Her Birthday (pictured) / Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.