Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,426 members, 7,826,663 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? (6250 Views)

Is Anyone Watching Channels Tv Now / A Detailed Analysis On Why Hon James Faleke Should Be The APC Gov Candidate / A Detailed Analysis On How PDP Lost Out In The Senate's Scheme Of Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by jayonpoint(m): 2:38am On Dec 01, 2014
It getting clearer by the day all over the world.

Two out of the Three analysts have reasons to believe the lack of political will to combat boko haram is deliberate and politically undertone.

The analysts narrated how the escalation is meant to depopulated the voting power of the opposition states where large voters in the area will cast their votes to the opposition.

Its common logic arithmetic..Jonathan is evil and Obasanjo and other leaders are aware of this act which is more reason Obj has bn attacking Jonathan lately.

I remember the area where he (Obj) had to resort to sighting God when he said ''if u can cover up here, u can't cover up before God'' and further accused Jonathan's govt of destroying Nigeria. What I deduced or understood from that coded words is that Obj was bn selective and monitoring his words so as not to appear or bn seen inciting the public but in clear term...Obj was sending a signal of warning to Jonathan abt the deliberate escalation of Boko haram in the north East to further his political benefit.

Jonathan, is a devil and a blood sucker!

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Nobody: 3:07am On Dec 01, 2014
On point......

Whosoever that have not seen or noticed the fact that GEJ is deliberately allowing BH to decimate the North through his inactions is an infant

Jonathan was quick to visit TB Joshua's church in the wake of the calamity that befell him but have refused to visit anywhere in the North-East.......

Yet they will tell me as a christian to support a man whose sense of humanity is dead just to spite fellow human just because they are Northerners.....it is their turn today,i pray when this terror we have all refused to condemn just because we seem not to be directly affected inch any closer down south,all the religious bigots and ethnic charlatans doing 'it serves them right' and asking GEJ to allow them kill themselves will not regret their actions

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 01, 2014
I am going to paraphrase the author of hausa-nigerian to give my opinion

hausanigerian..com:
"Nigerians are unfortunate to live in a country where political leaders would rather silence them than put in hard work necessary to solve problems."

The logic behind this problem, although repeated time without number is inane to me. There is no way boko haram would succeed in killing millions of citizens in enough time to make a significant difference to 2015 electoral results in the North.
Also, if given the chance, Obasanjo would see no qualm in performing the same action he's condemning. Nigerians have still not gotten over the Odi massacre.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by knightsTempler: 3:50am On Dec 01, 2014
Op, shut up please. You buffoons always pop up in support of criminals and call white black without blinking.

Go and lie to fools and don't forget to inform the thieving crabs you represent that Nigerian are not deceived.

Yes, boko haram is all about 2015 and the maintainance of a grip on illegally acquired oil wells. For that reason, Arewa elders do not care if their people die like chickens under boko harams unslaught.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Ikengawo: 4:42am On Dec 01, 2014
[size=15pt]Oil bloc licenses expire in 2015. [/size]

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by shaggy007(m): 4:47am On Dec 01, 2014
knightsTempler:
Op, shut up please. You buffoons always pop up in support of criminals and call white black without blinking.

Go and lie to fools and don't forget to inform the thieving crabs you represent that Nigerian are not deceived.

Yes, boko haram is all about 2015 and the maintainance of a grip on illegally acquired oil wells. For that reason, Arewa elders do not care if their people die like chickens under boko harams unslaught.

Leave them.

Abòkí-news-network deceiving Abòkís.

28 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by tuborme: 4:52am On Dec 01, 2014
No station lies better than Aljazeera. It blindly protects the interests of muslims everywhere in the world. They will always try to present terrorists as freedom fighters. Their analysis is always one sided.

23 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by realK: 5:05am On Dec 01, 2014
I listened to the same analysis but I do not necessarily agree with position that this gives GEJ any political advantage but portrayed him as a weakling. And he (GEJ) will go down in history of Nigeria as the weakest commander-in-chief that stoodby while the people he sworn to protect were been slaughtered.

He needs to act and act fast. If he cannot get through the current military echelon, he is CIC for goodness sake, he should shake up the military and bring into positions people that are ready to do the job for him! He needs to crush the filthy BH with brutal force before this mayhem spread throughout the country.

I guess I am just ranting, he is already on his way out anyway.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by huptin(m): 5:29am On Dec 01, 2014
Ikengawo:
[size=15pt]Oil bloc licenses expire in 2015. [/size]

And by the time it expires, how much will a barrel of oil cost? You think Chevron and shell selling their blocs are fools. There will still be plenty oyel deposits in the world by the time that commodity becomes as worthless as water #fact.

6 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by cktheluckyman: 5:31am On Dec 01, 2014
jayonpoint:
It getting clearer by the day all over the world.

Two out of the Three analysts have reasons to believe the lack of political will to combat boko haram is deliberate and politically undertone.

The analysts narrated how the escalation is meant to depopulated the voting power of the opposition states where large voters in the area will cast their votes to the opposition.

Its common logic arithmetic..Jonathan is evil and Obasanjo and other leaders are aware of this act which is more reason Obj has bn attacking Jonathan lately.

I remember the area where he (Obj) had to resort to sighting God when he said ''if u can cover up here, u can't cover up before God'' and further accused Jonathan's govt of destroying Nigeria. What I deduced or understood from that coded words is that Obj was bn selective and monitoring his words so as not to appear or bn seen inciting the public but in clear term...Obj was sending a signal of warning to Jonathan abt the deliberate escalation of Boko haram in the north East to further his political benefit.

Jonathan, is a devil and a blood sucker!

Is aljazeera not an Arabic and Islamic channel? So what else where you expecting. I suppose GEJ us also behind ISIS,ALSHABAAB,ALQUEDA etc

29 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Elose11(m): 5:33am On Dec 01, 2014
Aljazeera analysts are lazy fools. Just like the typical muslims they are behaving like the proverbial ostrich. Burying its head in the sand while its main body is exposed. More than 80% of towns taken over by bh are christian dominated areas. These people voted almost 100% for GEJ during 2011 election. If GEJ is using boko haram to decimate the north east ahead 2015 election, why his main supporters. This man is not as foolish as a whole bunch of you.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by cktheluckyman: 5:33am On Dec 01, 2014
realK:
I listened to the same analysis but I do not necessarily agree with position that this gives GEJ any political advantage but portrayed him as a weakling. And he (GEJ) will go down in history of Nigeria as the weakest commander-in-chief that stoodby while the people he sworn to protect were been slaughtered.

He needs to act and act fast. If he cannot get through the current military echelon, he is CIC for goodness sake, he should shake up the military and bring into positions people that are ready to do the job for him! He needs to crush the filthy BH with brutal force before this mayhem spread throughout the country.

I guess I am just ranting, he is already on his way out anyway.

Will you shut up!!!!did Gowon as head of state protect the over 3m women and children that was killed during the civil war? Has boko haram even achieved a 10%of this number?

18 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by figment232(m): 5:35am On Dec 01, 2014
I beg to disagree with these APC sponsored analyst.In d first place.GEJ will get d required votes frm d north with or without insurgency.Is it Jona dat is stopping d NA frm extending d state of emergency.These APC propaganda wud do us no gud.

14 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 01, 2014
I will rather watch Tom and Jerry with my kids than listen to Al Jaezzera, CNN and their likes!
They see us as black monkeys, slaves who can easily be manipulated.
When will Africa get it right and have a voice?

18 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Henrypraise: 6:08am On Dec 01, 2014
Sumtyms I wonder y pple don't tink, did GEJ kill dos youth corpers cos he wanted to de-populate d north? Or did GEJ bomb dos dos catholic churches cos he wanted to de-populate d north? Dat was d begining days of bh, d northern elites stood, kept quiet n watch @ dat tym.

In 1996 n 1997 wen christians were being killed in d north I guess GEJ was also de-populating d north, just dat dia was no aljazeera den to cova n giv analysis, d fulani herdsmen goin on a killin spree in d middlebelt n ogwashuku ar GEJ kinsmen de-populating d north. Or ur lazy, coward as5 maj-general broda fleeing from d battle front is GEJ de-populating ur kinsmen in d north

28 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by easystudy101: 6:11am On Dec 01, 2014
true talk

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 01, 2014
Henrypraise:
Sumtyms I wonder y pple don't tink, did GEJ kill dos youth corpers cos he wanted to de-populate d north? Or did GEJ bomb dos dos catholic churches cos he wanted to de-populate d north? Dat was d begining days of bh, d northern elites stood, kept quiet n watch @ dat tym.

In 1996 n 1997 wen christians were being killed in d north I guess GEJ was also de-populating d north, just dat dia was no aljazeera den to cova n giv analysis, d fulani herdsmen goin on a killin spree in d middlebelt n ogwashuku ar GEJ kinsmen de-populating d north. Or ur lazy, coward as5 maj-general broda fleeing from d battle front is GEJ de-populating ur kinsmen in d north
Bros, you dont "know" Jonathan ooo.
So you don't know he "caused" the Biafran genocide?

16 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Ikengawo: 6:29am On Dec 01, 2014
huptin:

And by the time it expires, how much will a barrel of oil cost? You think Chevron and shell selling their blocs are fools. There will still be plenty oyel deposits in the world by the time that commodity becomes as worthless as water #fact.

Federal government allocates blocks, not chevron and shell.

7 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by astronautog(m): 6:32am On Dec 01, 2014
I watched it live and the analysis was top notch.especially that guy from washington. Gej is just not tough enough to tackle bokoharam.mayb he tinks this is a game but in reality we are at war!

4 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by IdomaLikita: 6:32am On Dec 01, 2014
Elose11:
Aljazeera analysts are lazy fools. Just like the typical muslims they are behaving like the proverbial ostrich. Burying its head in the sand while its main body is exposed. More than 80% of towns taken over by bh are christian dominated areas. These people voted almost 100% for GEJ during 2011 election. If GEJ is using boko haram to decimate the north east ahead 2015 election, why his main supporters. This man is not as foolish as a whole bunch of you.

That is why I will never Forgive the GEJ Government. The main victims of BH today are Christians, whose ONLY CRIME was Voting GEJ massively in 2011..One would expect GEJ to take this BH issue personal, but hey! What did the Northern Christian minority get in return?
Deaths, Abductions, Decimation, etc! From Maiduguri to Southern Kaduna!
We suffered a lot of marginalization under previous Muslim Governments, but never the kind of genocide witnessed on this Scale!

7 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by tolustx(m): 6:58am On Dec 01, 2014
This is blatantly insane. How can someone think d bombings are to reduce voting population?
Firstly, are d states involved ruled by oppositions parties? Secondly, are dos unfortunate happenings doing harm or gud to d ambition of d president? And finally, how does d kidnap of over 200 chibok girls reduced voting populace of d region. Answer dis questions if u agree with d op.

5 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by omenka(m): 7:00am On Dec 01, 2014
knightsTempler:

Your logic carries a huge musiwa undertone. How does bombing ensure retention of oil wells??

It is a known fact that the carnage ripping through the north benefits the president more than anyone else. The president might not be directly responsible for the blood-letting but one can't absolve him of complicity in the sustenance of the bloody campaign since he commands the army. He deliberately handicaps the Nigerian forces to ensure the wave of attacks are not mitigated. This results in the killing, displacement and, ultimately, disenfranchisement of a large swathe of voter population in largely opposition sympathetic states.

Looking critically at the dynamics of the Boko Haram campaign, it is indeed clear the Nigerian army would start making appreciable gains only after the 2015 general elections.

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by paulworld(m): 7:00am On Dec 01, 2014
Make everybody mind him own business abeg

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Truckpusher(m): 7:03am On Dec 01, 2014
Ikengawo:

Federal government allocates blocks, not chevron and shell.
Obviously he's too naive to understand the angle you're coming from.And I bet you that it would take him a lot of study to understand you ,so just leave it there.Because giving out education that is more than what the recipient can assimilate is usually counterproductive my friend.

3 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Truckpusher(m): 7:09am On Dec 01, 2014
omenka:
Your logic carries a huge musiwa undertone. How does bombing ensure retention of oil wells??

It is a known fact that the carnage ripping through the north benefits the president more than anyone else. The president might not be directly responsible for the blood-letting but one can't absolve him of complicity in the sustenance of the bloody campaign since he commands the army. He deliberately handicaps the Nigerian forces to ensure the wave of attacks are not mitigated. This results in the killing, displacement and, ultimately, disenfranchisement of a large swathe of voter population in largely opposition sympathetic states.

Looking critically at the dynamics of the Boko Haram campaign, it is indeed clear the Nigerian army would start making appreciable gains only after the 2015 general elections.
A one sided warped ideology coming out from the mouth of an APC card carrying member who doubles as a boko haram apologist. undecided

12 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by biafranqueen: 7:20am On Dec 01, 2014
noblezone:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by biafranqueen: 7:23am On Dec 01, 2014
Of course we know this station will lean towards putting Muslims first just like BBC said that FG is committing genocide on Northerners. The doc was showing that the Army and the vigilantes(JTF) in the area are murdering Boko Harem without trial?

I was so shocked at the angle of the story an searched everywhere for a doc of all the families destroyed by Boko Harem the only one that came up was Chiabok nothing about church or mosque victims only that Boko Boys are being prosecuted without trial.

4 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:29am On Dec 01, 2014
Interesting analysis, northeast is now the only stronghold of the opposition. Lagos, Rivers, Imo, Ogun, Oyo, and Osun to mention a few. Are those states no longer opposition stronghold? Why haven't BH extend their operations to those states? Or why has the FG refuse to create terror groups to be terrorizing those states since they are opposition stronghold? My worry about this bias analysis that it is likely to cause violence after 2015 election

4 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by djfaithy: 7:31am On Dec 01, 2014
Its getting clearer day by day that majority of christians in Nigeria are hypocrites, bbc and cnn are good new channels cuz its christian/jews news cables but al jazeera have suddenly become liars cuz its a muslim channel, pdp paid agents are just too dumb for my liking.

2 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by dridowu: 7:43am On Dec 01, 2014
I know one day boko haram will be history

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by fr3do(m): 7:49am On Dec 01, 2014
Cry me a river

omenka:

the opposition's carrot is providing security, they have hardly made any other promise.
The current insecurity has lowered Gej's rating tremendously, even in the south, it is madness to think that Gej is allowing the insurgency to thrive so that he can reelected.

6 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH? by Henrypraise: 7:55am On Dec 01, 2014
noblezone:

I tink I knw him better dan u do, he caused d 1st n 2nd world wars, he wanted to de-populate d north, he also caused d hunger n disease ravaging somalia n sudan cos he wanted to de-populate d north, he used d pfizer pharm kini as a strategy to also de-populate d north. Bh n dia sympathizers should take him to hague, he also caused d arab spring...

Yeye de smell.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘34,000 Women Die Yearly Over Abortion In Nigeria’ / Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below / Biafra: The Facts, The Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.