Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

Gov. Ahmed Scales APC Governorship Screening - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ahmed Scales APC Governorship Screening (1047 Views)

Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats / 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election / Dakuku Peterside Rivers State APC Governorship Candidate Seats In Front Of INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Ahmed Scales APC Governorship Screening by Abiolainfo: 6:53am On Dec 01, 2014
Kwara State Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed, has scale the screening of his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The governor, who was screened by the Olagunsoye Oyinlola-led committee at the APC state secretariat in Ilorin, assured the people of the state that the tempo of governance would be enhanced when elected for a second term as governor of the state.

Ahmed, while speaking with journalists after receiving his certificate of eligibility as the APC governorship candidate in the 2015 elections, said: “We want to give assurance that we will be carrying out activities that will be premised on continuity of ongoing projects.

The governor also pledged to enhance his administration’s youth development agenda, especially in the areas of employment generation and entrepreneurial development initiatives.

On the threat posed by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), governor said the opposition lacked the experience, capacity and calibre of people to successfully elevate Kwara and the people of the state to greater heights.

http://www.dailyindependentnig.com/2014/12/ahmed-scales-apc-governorship-screening/
Re: Gov. Ahmed Scales APC Governorship Screening by Alphaoscar: 6:57am On Dec 01, 2014
did you mean fence or gate?
Re: Gov. Ahmed Scales APC Governorship Screening by Abiolainfo: 7:01am On Dec 01, 2014
Alphaoscar:
did you mean fence or gate?

Na otuoke secondary school you go bah cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ahmed Scales APC Governorship Screening by johnmartus(m): 7:12am On Dec 01, 2014
but this ahmed never done a tangibel thing in the state or should we say he follow pdp ideology
Re: Gov. Ahmed Scales APC Governorship Screening by Abiolainfo: 7:33am On Dec 01, 2014
johnmartus:
but this ahmed never done a tangibel thing in the state or should we say he follow pdp ideology

He has touched peoples lives in human capital development, economic development and of course, the infrastructure and most importantly, security, which has made people to sleep with their two eyes closed, his work
with the Kwara Community Health Insurance Scheme, which
has earned him the recognition as one of the global top-ten
finalists for the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) Prize organized by the Organization for Economic
Cooperation and Development (OECD) and he you said he has never done tangible thing. You must be on drug pooh;

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ahmed Scales APC Governorship Screening by Alphaoscar: 8:14am On Dec 01, 2014
Abiolainfo:

Na otuoke secondary school you go bah cheesy grin

God forbid, I schooled in uniport!!! Mama piss was my class governor.
Re: Gov. Ahmed Scales APC Governorship Screening by Abiolainfo: 8:18am On Dec 01, 2014
Alphaoscar:

God forbid, I schooled in uniport!!! Mama piss was my class governor.

Wow!!!! I see!!! Mama piss don train you wella!!! Chai!!!! That's why you find it hard to decode the meaning of ''scale'' cheesy grin
Re: Gov. Ahmed Scales APC Governorship Screening by chimerase2: 8:20am On Dec 01, 2014
Scale?
Him dn de follow tambuwal and oda APC lawmakers in jumping fence grin
Re: Gov. Ahmed Scales APC Governorship Screening by Abiolainfo: 8:25am On Dec 01, 2014
chimerase2:
Scale?
Him dn de follow tambuwal and oda APC lawmakers in jumping fence grin

Scale means ''ope oju oshuwon'' why are you guys murdering English now cheesy grin
Re: Gov. Ahmed Scales APC Governorship Screening by chimerase2: 8:34am On Dec 01, 2014
Abiolainfo:

Scale means ''ope oju oshuwon'' why are you guys murdering English now cheesy grin
egbon we re not cheesy
We re just following it de way it was spoken cheesy
Re: Gov. Ahmed Scales APC Governorship Screening by Abiolainfo: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2014
chimerase2:
egbon we re not cheesy
We re just following it de way it was spoken cheesy

Hahahahahahahaha cheesy grin
Re: Gov. Ahmed Scales APC Governorship Screening by Alphaoscar: 9:35am On Dec 01, 2014
Abiolainfo:

Wow!!!! I see!!! Mama piss don train you wella!!! Chai!!!! That's why you find it hard to decode the meaning of ''scale'' cheesy grin

who no know say Na fish and snakes dey get scale for body? no try uniport products oooo.
Re: Gov. Ahmed Scales APC Governorship Screening by Abiolainfo: 9:41am On Dec 01, 2014
Alphaoscar:

who no know say Na fish and snakes dey get scale for body? no try uniport products oooo.

#lol ,you're a clown cheesy grin
Re: Gov. Ahmed Scales APC Governorship Screening by Alphaoscar: 10:06am On Dec 01, 2014
Abiolainfo:

#lol ,you're a clown cheesy grin

You are a bigger one my brother. you have double PhD in the profession. I salute you!!!
Re: Gov. Ahmed Scales APC Governorship Screening by Abiolainfo: 10:08am On Dec 01, 2014
Alphaoscar:

You are a bigger one my brother. you have double PhD in the profession. I salute you!!!

Why are you trying to derail from the main topic

(1) (Reply)

Changing The Name Nigeria / Lies Against Buhari And The Facts / PDP's Plan To Rig 2015 Elections With Photochromic Ballot Papers Uncovered!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.