Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Personal Assistant Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Personal Assistant Needed (1276 Views)

CLOSED- Female Personal Assistant Needed / SSCE, NCE, OND or IT- Personal Assistant Needed, Immediate Interviews / Graduate Personal Assistant At Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personal Assistant Needed by McTimothy2010: 10:20am On Dec 01, 2014
Our client is a new age training and branding management company with extensive client base and rich portfolio.

Position: Personal Assistant

Responsibilities

Work within the framework of the corporate plan as directed by the CEO
Support the CEO in the preparation of all documentation required for key decision making
Ensure commitment to equality of opportunity is made real
Contribute to the overall development of the Company and its activities
Ensure necessary records are maintained that can readily provide current, accurate
and accessible information

Requirements

Ability to communication clearly (oral & written) with very good organizational skills
Excellent organisational skills
Bright, confident personality
Well presented
Highly personable
Trustworthy with high moral value & integrity
Intelligent and smart
Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
Minimum of two years of driving experience with a valid driver’s license
Candidates living around Lekki, Ajah and are preferable

Qualifications:
The ideal candidate must possess:

Should possess a minimum of an OND qualification, Accounting background are preferable
1- 3 years of relevant experience

How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates should forward their cover letter and CV to: jobs.mctimothyassociates@gmail.com
Re: Personal Assistant Needed by omodasolamary: 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
can u help secure IT placement in an accounting/audit firm for OND accountancy student
Re: Personal Assistant Needed by Studentsvoice: 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
at Mary...A firm located at Dolphin Estate,Ikoyi.. is looking for an i:t students urgently..but u must be a computer literate..payment is attractive..if you are interested forward ur C.v to Realhousejob@gmail.com or whatsapp 08133209715...you can call,am not an agent,was asked to help look for I:T staff
...Tanks
Re: Personal Assistant Needed by tenry(m): 8:03am On Dec 02, 2014
McTimothy2010:
Our client is a new age training and branding management company with extensive client base and rich portfolio.

Position: Personal Assistant

Responsibilities

Work within the framework of the corporate plan as directed by the CEO
Support the CEO in the preparation of all documentation required for key decision making
Ensure commitment to equality of opportunity is made real
Contribute to the overall development of the Company and its activities
Ensure necessary records are maintained that can readily provide current, accurate
and accessible information

Requirements

Ability to communication clearly (oral & written) with very good organizational skills
Excellent organisational skills
Bright, confident personality
Well presented
Highly personable
Trustworthy with high moral value & integrity
Intelligent and smart
Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
Minimum of two years of driving experience with a valid driver’s license
Candidates living around Lekki, Ajah and are preferable

Qualifications:
The ideal candidate must possess:

Should possess a minimum of an OND qualification, Accounting background are preferable
1- 3 years of relevant experience

How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates should forward their cover letter and CV to: jobs.mctimothyassociates@gmail.com
Bro pls I didn't study accounting, I read communication up to masters level and I have 3 years experience as personal assistant to CEO. Can I still apply?
Re: Personal Assistant Needed by kreamy28(f): 8:21am On Dec 02, 2014
Can u help secure a job as a customer service agent plssss around lekki area,thanks sir
Re: Personal Assistant Needed by omodasolamary: 11:23am On Dec 02, 2014
at studentsvoice, thanks a lot. I will send the CV now

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Wanted In A Radio Station / Job Offer / Pensagram Recruiting....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.