Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Am In Search Of Great Minds To Join My Team - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am In Search Of Great Minds To Join My Team (938 Views)

Please I Need Mature Minds To Answer My Questions / He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start / Seeking Smart Minds To Develop Conference Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Search Of Great Minds To Join My Team by Praise77: 10:52am On Dec 01, 2014
AM IN SEARCH OF DYNAMIC PEOPLE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN ATTAINING FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE to join my Team - Learn, Practice, Earn. Drop your E-mail and Phone Number in the comment box and i will get in touch with you, or call me on: 08107477589
Re: Am In Search Of Great Minds To Join My Team by Ploy(m): 11:16am On Dec 01, 2014
Who are you?
What do you do?
Where are you?
What is the group all about?
Is it money rituals?
How on earth should I trust you?

I'm curious and want to be financially independent but legally and in a godly way.
Re: Am In Search Of Great Minds To Join My Team by Praise77: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2014
Thanks for your interest. It is people like you am looking for, Strength to the point and looking for money in a godly way not quick cash. Please drop your email or phone number and i will get in touch with you

Ploy:
Who are you?
What do you do?
Where are you?
Is it money rituals?

I'm curious and want to be financially independent but legally and in a godly way.
Re: Am In Search Of Great Minds To Join My Team by mrsage(m): 11:33am On Dec 01, 2014
@praise77 stop this. Take time and answer d questions..

1 Like

Re: Am In Search Of Great Minds To Join My Team by Ploy(m): 11:45am On Dec 01, 2014
mrsage:
@praise77 stop this. Take time and answer d questions..

Thank guy, I thought I was too skeptical.
Re: Am In Search Of Great Minds To Join My Team by Praise77: 11:48am On Dec 01, 2014
I am Praise by name
I am a life and health coach
I am in Lagos
My team comprises of young entrepreneurs who use and shear a great product,
As a team member, you are given all the support and training you will need to succeed in the shortest time possible
It is not money ritual.
You can meet me physically anytime at our office so you can see for yourself

Ploy:

Who are you?
What do you do?
Where are you?
Is it money rituals?

Re: Am In Search Of Great Minds To Join My Team by Ploy(m): 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
Praise77:
I am Praise by name
I am a life and health coach
I am in Lagos
My team comprises of young entrepreneurs who use and shear a great product,
As a team member, you are given all the support and training you will need to succeed in the shortest time possible
It is not money ritual.
You can meet me physically anytime at our office so you can see for yourself

thank you, it would have been effort in futility because I am an educationist and student of Humanities (Art Department). I don't have any health background. Thank you all the same, thank you.
Re: Am In Search Of Great Minds To Join My Team by Praise77: 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
You do not need any health background to be a member of my team. Send my your email and i will send you a full presentation concerning my work.

Thakns

Ploy:

thank you, it would have been effort in futility because I am an educationist and student of Humanities (Art Department). I don't have any health background. Thank you all the same, thank you.
Re: Am In Search Of Great Minds To Join My Team by Ploy(m): 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
Praise77:
You do not need any health background to be a member of my team. Send my your email and i will send you a full presentation concerning my work.

Thakns

owk, ejireolopoeniyan@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Commidities.net Version / Clipper Blade Sharpening Machine 07035676469 or +2347035676469 / Open Doors For Distributors And Investors Into Our Brands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.