Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic (2897 Views)

Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help / Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) / I Find Church Services Boring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
Goodday,

I went through some threads and I am moved to pen this few words down.
Let me start with this bible verse: The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever.

There are lots of things we seek answers to about God and His people but seem hidden. We try to comprehend this and that and see if it’s reasonable in any way and we are disappointed in d end. Some come to the conclusion that there is no God. Some conclude that there is a God but certainly not the God of the Christians.

I’ll like to drop this here. God is a spirit. An effort to understand a spirit being in the sense realm is and will always be futile. Trying to understand his ways or get him or his kids to “prove” His existence is rather a fruitless endeavour. We cannot understand God completely with our minds. We cannot decipher his existence or what he does with mental activity. Why? Because our mind is greatly limited in things it can access. This is where the spirit of God comes in.

To understand God, u must first and foremost believe in his existence. And u don’t believe with ur mind. The mind doesn’t believe (this is a fact). You only believe with ur heart by the help of God’s spirit. The mind always tries to analyse things. Gearing towards that is very misleading. u’ll say we’re fools for believing something we can’t prove. U’r wrong. It is when u believe that insight starts coming. Until u believe, there is no insight. You have to open ur mind to the word of God and pray for understanding. In fact, u don’t believe something u’ve seen or proven. To believe means to accept something as true. Having little or no facts notwithstanding. I don’t believe I am a boy. I’ll be crazy to say I believe I am a boy. I know I am a boy. There’s a difference between believing and knowing. God be praised, some of us have come to know there is someone who’s d almighty God and he is definitely the God of d Christians.

Some say, how can a loving God destroy his children in hell forever? Let me remind u that God never created hell fire for anybody. It was created for Lucifer and his demons. That’s the original purpose. But u see, satan is a deceiver. He existed millions of years before Adam was created. He is very cunny. What he does is getting people to join him in hell by having them on his train. But that is why Jesus came. To save us from sin and satan. Jesus has come and he has already saved the world and everybody therein legally. Everyone in this world is already saved legally because d price has been paid. But ur salvation will only become vital when u accept the finished work of Jesus on the cross. Until then, u’r stl hanging. Some of u reading this will have to come down from that fence now and accept Jesus. Yes! You! Mail me.

Note that no one can “prove” God’s word. That’s the job of the holy spirit. When u open up to him, he’ll surely flood ur heart with light and everything will become clear.

[size=30pt] Ask ur questions[/size]

Cc:
Everyone I'm following

Komex(m), Jennimma(f), MizMyColi(f), ireneony(f), trendiitee(f), Elantracey(f), Confession14(f), kika23(f), Nandita(f), chidyhels(f), ladyshawlecx(f), Evina(f), priscaoge(f), Dahjhi, lilmaxfidel(m), DoroDiva, Pamilerinayomi(f), pweetyz(f), marieolae(f), BreezyRita(f), Kachisbarbie(f), tosyne2much(m), Geezwil(m), , Seun(m), samflexxy(m), naijaboiy, blesseenE(f), Nellie6(f), ijechikky, Neldrizzy(m), EmptinexTune(m), Annypie(f), Handsome1, Edykul(f), Mzflexydeeva(f), pretydiva(f), drcynthia(f)

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
Same applies to the Great FSM.
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
why does God allow good and religious persons to die untimely embarassed
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
Same applies to the Great FSM.
what's great fsm?
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
why does God allow good and religious persons to die untimely embarassed
Some real good persons die untimely and we're like aaah! Why did God allow dt? But he was a nice man/woman.

The truth is, God doesn't allow evil. Whatever happened to dt person, he was largely responsible. Why did I say dt? I'm nt ruling out d fact that Satan is d mastermind behind every evil. But d truth is, come what may, we have been fully equipped against all attacks of Satan. D same way people were surprised about job. First, God didn't test job with nothing. He got into d mess by himself. I wouldn't go into detail on his account cos I can't really type everything.
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Some real good persons die untimely and we're like aaah! Why did God allow dt? But he was a nice man/woman.

The truth is, God doesn't allow evil. Whatever happened to dt person, he was largely responsible. Why did I say dt? I'm nt ruling out d fact that Satan is d mastermind behind every evil. But d truth is, come what may, we have been fully equipped against all attacks of Satan. D same way people were surprised about job. First, God didn't test job with nothing. He got into d mess by himself. I wouldn't go into detail on his account cos I can't really type everything.
bro you would pass to be a pastor
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Ranchhoddas: 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
I can also claim all these for Allah
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
lilmaxfidel:

Nigerian's mentality , it is how you guys push people to open different churches around. without clear instruction from God , that's how every true believer should be like not just some pastors.

1 Like

Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
Elantracey:

Nigerian's mentality , it is how you guys push people to open different churches around. without clear instruction from God , that's how every true believer should be like not just some pastors.
God help us nigerians o with our misconceptions
i just teased him with that and now
you have gotten the wrong message
nigerians shaaa
r
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
Lol
grin
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
Elantracey:

smiley grin
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
nigerians shaaa
r
u'r a Nigerian too tongue
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
AgapeCharis:
what's great fsm?

Please don't write his boiling name in small letters. He is FSM, the creator of everything.
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Please don't write his boiling name in small letters. He is FSM, the creator of everything.
boiling name
Dt got me laughing.

U seen think writing d name in capital letters means u'r respecting him? Respect is much more dan dt
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
AgapeCharis:
boiling name
Dt got me laughing.

U seen think writing d name in capital letters means u'r respecting him? Respect is much more dan dt

it is about knowing who we are talking about. There are sub fsm's everywhere. You can find them in your kitchen cupboards. I am not talking of those. I am talking of the creator of everything. His name is FSM.
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
AgapeCharis:
smiley grin

don't tell me you were already thinking about that tongue
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
nigerians shaaa
r

lol , we're saying the same thing .
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

it is about knowing who we are talking about. There are sub fsm's everywhere. You can find them in your kitchen cupboards. I am not talking of those. I am talking of the creator of everything. His name is FSM.
oohk
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
Elantracey:

don't tell me you were already thinking about that tongue
and how are u sure I don't have clear instructions as pertaining to dt? tongue cheesy
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
AgapeCharis:
oohk

same to you.
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
In the beginning, there were gods.
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by ooman3: 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
AgapeCharis:
what's great fsm?

Its actually GFSM, meaning the Great Flying Spaghetti Monster. He is the creator of the universe and everything in it including us. He is the ultimate judge of morality and the enforcer of the same. He is the all in all, king of kings, spaghetti of spaghetties. And he is coming back to judge all who refuse to worship him.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
ooman3:

Its actually GFSM, meaning the Great Flying Spaghetti Monster. He is the creator of the universe and everything in it including us. He is the ultimate judge of morality and the enforcer of the same. He is the all in all, king of kings, spaghetti of spaghetties. And he is coming back to judge all who refuse to worship him.

lol at the bolded..

You Atheist should work in the circus... You guys can be funny at times..
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

lol at the bolded..

You Atheist should work in the circus... You guys can be funny at times..
as in een!
Dey're so funny
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
I'm actually not a religious person embarassed embarassed
I've tried but like someone told me, I need a personal conviction.
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
Op give me a reason why I should choose Yahweh over other thousands of gods?
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Youngsage: 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
AgapeCharis:
as in een!
Dey're so funny

Yea, funny at first. But on a second thought its quite sad!
No human should go to hell, not even by CHOICE!
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
Youngsage:

Yea, funny at first. But on a second thought its quite sad!
No human should go to hell, not even by CHOICE!
really sad
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nellie6:
I'm actually not a religious person embarassed embarassed
I've tried but like someone told me, I need a personal conviction.
yeea u do. Is ur mail working?
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
Dapo777:
Op give me a reason why I should choose Yahweh over other thousands of gods?
Because He is the only true God.
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Because He is the only true God.

How do you know he is the only true God?
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
AgapeCharis:
yeea u do. Is ur mail working?

Naw.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pope Francis Sends Letter To The Bishops Of Nigeria / Kissing And Caressing But No Sex, Is It A Sin Or No Sin? / Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.