Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead (2896 Views)

Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / Demands For Money And Other Things By Worshippers In My Local Church / Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by vooks: 10:51am On Sep 24, 2015
Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by menix(m): 10:53am On Sep 24, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.....

U mean idol like Arusi Apiriapi

Watafork!!!
Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by vooks: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2015
menix:
Watafork!!!
Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by johnydon22(m): 11:03am On Sep 24, 2015
Vooks what happened to human compassion, what happened to the sadness caused by the death most especially such horrifying death of another human.

Why would you utilize the misfortunes of others in order to use it as a tool to propagate religious superiority.

Such eroding of basic human compassion in the face of tragedies on others is not a healthy feel in the least for the earth...

This is wicked as it is disturbing

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by CARLOSZ: 11:20am On Sep 24, 2015
johnydon22:
Vooks what happened to human compassion, what happened to the sadness caused by the death most especially such horrifying death of another human.

Why would you utilize the misfortunes of others in order to use it as a tool to propagate religious superiority.

Such eroding of basic human compassion in the face of tragedies on others is not a healthy feel in the least for the earth...

Nke ahu gbasara gi.
Umu Ishmael nine n'efe arusi apiri api.

1 Like

Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by Annunaki(m): 11:27am On Sep 24, 2015
This happens every year but the muslim authorities have done little to stop a recurrence because they don't want to compromise their pagan rites. I guess it's a stylish way of sacrificing worshippers to their allah as allah loves human blood.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by OKUCHI11(m): 11:52am On Sep 24, 2015
Annunaki:
This happens every year but the muslim authorities have done little to stop a recurrence because they don't want to compromise their pagan rites. I guess it's a stylish way of sacrificing worshippers to their allah as allah loves human blood.
will u stop being ethnocentric for once.....and have sympathy for the bereaved for once.....how did u know that they were sacrificed Sorry to ask can you pin point any pace that Allah told the Muslims to sacrifice his worshipper ......I want to know please

1 Like

Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by vooks: 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
johnydon22:

They need to turn away from worthless idols and serve the living God.

2 Likes

Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by vooks: 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
CARLOSZ:

Nke ahu gbasara gi.
Umu Ishmael nine n'efe arusi apiri api.
Take a deep breath negro
Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by CARLOSZ: 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
vooks:

Take a deep breath negro

Negro gbuokwa gi,
Ewu sallah

3 Likes

Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by johnydon22(m): 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
vooks:

So i take it that the office of the real God is determined by the absence of tragedy witnessed by the believers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
menix:

Watafork!!!

Hahahahaha.... I don laugh my Belle tear
Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
vooks:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The living God is punishing the creations of who?

Abeg where this living God dey live?
Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by menix(m): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
emrain:

Hahahahaha.... I don laugh my Belle tear

Small small abeg
Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by vooks: 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
johnydon22:

So i take it that the office of the real God is determined by the absence of tragedy witnessed by the believers?
Pilgrimage is a worthless exercise

2 Likes

Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by johnydon22(m): 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
vooks:

Pilgrimage is a worthless exercise
This surely wasn't my question.

I asked... "Is the office of the real God determined by the absence of tragedies witnessed by it's adherents?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by vooks: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
CARLOSZ:

Negro gbuokwa gi,
Ewu sallah
Worthless trip to see and worship a meteor. These things attract Darwin's Natural Selection
The unfit check out in droves

1 Like

Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by vooks: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
johnydon22:
This surely wasn't my question.

I asked... "Is the office of the real God determined by the absence of tragedies witnessed by it's adherents?
No it is not.
Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by vooks: 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
OKUCHI11:
will u stop being ethnocentric for once.....and have sympathy for the bereaved for once.....how did u know that they were sacrificed Sorry to ask can you pin point any pace that Allah told the Muslims to sacrifice his worshipper ......I want to know please
What is their excuse for dying?
Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by johnydon22(m): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
vooks:

No it is not.
Good!!!.. I believe everything is clear now.

I believe we can all see how wrong it is to bank on the tragedies of others in order to instigate religious/belief superiority..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by vooks: 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
johnydon22:
Good!!!.. I believe everything is clear now.

I believe we can all see how wrong it is to bank on the tragedies of others in order to instigate religious/belief superiority..
Don't be too fast.
This is an artificial tragedy that defies ANY sense. This is no drowning in the Medittarenean
Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by tartar9(m): 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
vooks:
http://www.rt.com/news/316363-saudi-stampede-haj-mecca/

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/09/24/middleeast/stampede-hajj-pilgrimage/
what happens when you follow the example of a crucified criminal.your post speaks volumes about your religion.
Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by vooks: 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
tartar9:
what happens when you follow the example of a crucified criminal.your post speaks volumes about your religion.
I can't save those poor deluded souls, am writing for the living like yourself.
Ecclesiastes 9:4 (KJV)
For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion. 5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know

Have you ever been to Mecca?
Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by CARLOSZ: 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
vooks:

Worthless trip to see and worship a meteor. These things attract Darwin's Natural Selection
The unfit check out in droves

Ugbua ka'm ma na ihe neme gi agbaghi aka.
Dibe o.
Ndo
Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
OKUCHI11:
bros Islam teaches that when a Muslim dies in mecca, he will automatically go to heaven. Why must i weep for people who die in holy and he/ she is in paradise. Am lying?

2 Likes

Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by OKUCHI11(m): 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
bros Islam teaches that when a Muslim dies in mecca, he will automatically go to heaven. Why must i weep for people who die in holy and he/ she is in paradise. Am lying?
sorry to ask ......why did the op say that the people that died are Idol worshippers......i..that is my point of grievance......thank you
Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by OKUCHI11(m): 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
vooks:

who is this living God u are referring please?
Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by OKUCHI11(m): 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
vooks:
What is their excuse for dying?
just an act of fate
Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by OKUCHI11(m): 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
vooks:

No it is not.
since ur answer is no .....what determines the office of a real God I want to know

1 Like

Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by Annunaki(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
ProfessorPeter:

grin grin grin abi oh why should weep for people having an orgy with 72 virgins each in a river flowing with wine? cheesy
Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by tartar9(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
vooks:

I can't save those poor deluded souls, am writing for the living like yourself.
Ecclesiastes 9:4 (KJV)
For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion. 5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know

Have you ever been to Mecca?

how this relate to what I said
Re: Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead by tartar9(m): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
OKUCHI11:
sorry to ask ......why did the op say that the people that died are Idol worshippers......i..that is my point of grievance......thank you
even if they are idol worshippers,those that warrant celebrating their death

(1) (2) (Reply)

Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. / Dear Atheists, Who Does This Style Of Argument Remind You Of? Lol / EVENT ALERT!!!: Stars 4 Christ Talent Hunt Calls For Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.