Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic (2920 Views)

Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help / Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) / I Find Church Services Boring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nellie6:

Naw.
kk....so, what is it u'r stl nt convinced abt?
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
Dapo777:

How do you know he is the only true God?
because He said so and he has convinced me by his spirit.
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
this is one thread you can't derail. no topic. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Kay17: 11:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Goodday,

I went through some threads and I am moved to pen this few words down.
Let me start with this bible verse: The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever.

There are lots of things we seek answers to about God and His people but seem hidden. We try to comprehend this and that and see if it’s reasonable in any way and we are disappointed in d end. Some come to the conclusion that there is no God. Some conclude that there is a God but certainly not the God of the Christians.

I’ll like to drop this here. God is a spirit. An effort to understand a spirit being in the sense realm is and will always be futile. Trying to understand his ways or get him or his kids to “prove” His existence is rather a fruitless endeavour. We cannot understand God completely with our minds. We cannot decipher his existence or what he does with mental activity. Why? Because our mind is greatly limited in things it can access. This is where the spirit of God comes in.

To understand God, u must first and foremost believe in his existence. And u don’t believe with ur mind. The mind doesn’t believe (this is a fact). You only believe with ur heart by the help of God’s spirit. The mind always tries to analyse things. Gearing towards that is very misleading. u’ll say we’re fools for believing something we can’t prove. U’r wrong. It is when u believe that insight starts coming. Until u believe, there is no insight. You have to open ur mind to the word of God and pray for understanding. In fact, u don’t believe something u’ve seen or proven. To believe means to accept something as true. Having little or no facts notwithstanding. I don’t believe I am a boy. I’ll be crazy to say I believe I am a boy. I know I am a boy. There’s a difference between believing and knowing. God be praised, some of us have come to know there is someone who’s d almighty God and he is definitely the God of d Christians.

Some say, how can a loving God destroy his children in hell forever? Let me remind u that God never created hell fire for anybody. It was created for Lucifer and his demons. That’s the original purpose. But u see, satan is a deceiver. He existed millions of years before Adam was created. He is very cunny. What he does is getting people to join him in hell by having them on his train. But that is why Jesus came. To save us from sin and satan. Jesus has come and he has already saved the world and everybody therein legally. Everyone in this world is already saved legally because d price has been paid. But ur salvation will only become vital when u accept the finished work of Jesus on the cross. Until then, u’r stl hanging. Some of u reading this will have to come down from that fence now and accept Jesus. Yes! You! Mail me.

Note that no one can “prove” God’s word. That’s the job of the holy spirit. When u open up to him, he’ll surely flood ur heart with light and everything will become clear.

[size=30pt] Ask ur questions[/size]

Cc:
Everyone I'm following

Komex(m), Jennimma(f), MizMyColi(f), ireneony(f), trendiitee(f), Elantracey(f), Confession14(f), kika23(f), Nandita(f), chidyhels(f), ladyshawlecx(f), Evina(f), priscaoge(f), Dahjhi, lilmaxfidel(m), DoroDiva, Pamilerinayomi(f), pweetyz(f), marieolae(f), BreezyRita(f), Kachisbarbie(f), tosyne2much(m), Geezwil(m), , Seun(m), samflexxy(m), naijaboiy, blesseenE(f), Nellie6(f), ijechikky, Neldrizzy(m), EmptinexTune(m), Annypie(f), Handsome1, Edykul(f), Mzflexydeeva(f), pretydiva(f), drcynthia(f)

How do you confirm the existence of a spiritual realm which is metaphysical and way beyond our senses and intellectual grasp?
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 02, 2014
AgapeCharis:
because He said so and he has convinced me by his spirit.

Every gods say So too,and convince their believers also. What's the difference?
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 02, 2014
Dapo777:

Every gods say So too,and convince their believers also. What's the difference?
The difference is d life. We enjoy life. We have an assurance of hope. Our God is alive and he relates/fellowships with us. He lives in us and with us. So so many differences bro

Don't say other gods convince their believers cos its nt true. Men only choose to submit to whatever it is. Deep down within demselves dey know d truth.

1 Like

Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 02, 2014
Kay17:

How do you confirm the existence of a spiritual realm which is metaphysical and way beyond our senses and intellectual grasp?
Yeea..it is way beyond our senses and intellectual grasp

But I tell u d spirit realm is real. Very real. In fact, its realer than d earth realm. When ur spirit is acted upon by God's spirit, u'll confirm dx. U surely can't see its reality from d natural/intellectual realm. Even demoniacs knw dx.

Lemme do a lil talk here. In d beginning, God created d heaven and d earth. If he created dem in d beginning, it means he preexisted d beginning. He must have dwelt in a realm called d realm of d spirit.

Like I said, u can't comprehend it with ur mind. Its spiritual. Learn to function with ur spirit (if u'r a Christian) n u'll realise what I'm saying
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 02, 2014
Nellie6
Do u have an active email or something I can reach u with? I want to discuss something personal with u
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 02, 2014
AgapeCharis:
The difference is d life. We enjoy life. We have an assurance of hope. Our God is alive and he relates/fellowships with us. He lives in us and with us. So so many differences bro

Don't say other gods convince their believers cos its nt true. Men only choose to submit to whatever it is. Deep down within demselves dey know d truth.

Are you trying to say 4.8billion outside of Christianity don't enjoy life,they don't have assurance of hope,they are not convinced of their own beliefs,they know what they believe is false?4.8 billion people shocked shocked shocked

You insult a whole 4.8billion people as being hopeless and not enjoying life. I would say you are a very arrogant man to dismiss 4.8billion people because they have different beliefs from yours,can you face them and tell them what you just told me and watch their reaction?
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 02, 2014
Dapo777:

Are you trying to say 4.8billion outside of Christianity don't enjoy life,they don't have assurance of hope,they are not convinced of their own beliefs,they know what they believe is false?4.8 billion people shocked shocked shocked

You insult a whole 4.8billion people as being hopeless and not enjoying life. I would say you are a very arrogant man to dismiss 4.8billion people because they have different beliefs from yours,can you face them and tell them what you just told me and watch their reaction?
don't gt me wrong. Ion mean life as in d natural life. I'm talking abt a different kind of life
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 02, 2014
AgapeCharis:
don't gt me wrong. Ion mean life as in d natural life. I'm talking abt a different kind of life

What kind of life
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 02, 2014
Dapo777:

What kind of life
the divine life
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Kay17: 10:38am On Dec 02, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Yeea..it is way beyond our senses and intellectual grasp

But I tell u d spirit realm is real. Very real. In fact, its realer than d earth realm. When ur spirit is acted upon by God's spirit, u'll confirm dx. U surely can't see its reality from d natural/intellectual realm. Even demoniacs knw dx.

Lemme do a lil talk here. In d beginning, God created d heaven and d earth. If he created dem in d beginning, it means he preexisted d beginning. He must have dwelt in a realm called d realm of d spirit.

Like I said, u can't comprehend it with ur mind. Its spiritual. Learn to function with ur spirit (if u'r a Christian) n u'll realise what I'm saying

But merely telling me there is a spiritual world is not satisfactory. And saying God predated the beginning is neither too.
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 02, 2014
AgapeCharis:
the divine life

Every other religion followers also have divine life. I haven't seen how christianity is favourable over other religions oo
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 02, 2014
Dapo777:

Every other religion followers also have divine life. I haven't seen how christianity is favourable over other religions oo
which ddivine life have they got?
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
AgapeCharis:
which ddivine life have they got?

di·vine\də-ˈvīn\
adjective
: relating to or coming from God or a god

Unless you have a different definition for divine. What is divine according to you?
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dapo777:

di·vine\də-ˈvīn\
adjective
: relating to or coming from God or a god

Unless you have a different definition for divine. What is divine according to you?
There is but only one divine life. It is the Almighty God kind of life. That life is in Jesus. The only way to get it is to come to Christ.
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
AgapeCharis:
There is but only one divine life. It is the Almighty God kind of life. That life is in Jesus. The only way to get it is to come to Christ.

OK
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Nellie6
Do u have an active email or something I can reach u with? I want to discuss something personal with u

Changed my email. Dis one is working. Hope u had a nice day.
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 03, 2014
Nellie6:

Changed my email. Dis one is working. Hope u had a nice day.
yeea.. Mailed u already

Nice dp u'v got btw smiley wink
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 03, 2014
Dapo777:

OK
And u can come to Christ now. All u need do is to accept Jesus as Lord of ur life.
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
AgapeCharis:
And u can come to Christ now. All u need do is to accept Jesus as Lord of ur life.

Thanks I am not interested
Re: I'll Edit When I Find A Befitting Topic by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
Dapo777:

Thanks I am not interested
okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Terrorists Killed In Syria By France Jet After The Attack On France / Why Are Protestant Churches See Catholic Churches As Weakness! / I Will Like To Apologise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.