Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Picture Of Terrorists Killed In Syria By France Jet After The Attack On France - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of Terrorists Killed In Syria By France Jet After The Attack On France (2911 Views)

What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Terrorists Killed In Syria By France Jet After The Attack On France by yazach: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
After the attack by terrorist in France, this is the picture of the terrorist killed in retaliation by France Jet in Syria

Re: Picture Of Terrorists Killed In Syria By France Jet After The Attack On France by kilokeys(m): 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
cry are they dead.? Hmmm see their peaceful faces
Re: Picture Of Terrorists Killed In Syria By France Jet After The Attack On France by dkronicle(m): 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
France is a coward. This little babes were the pay back.. NONSENSE
Re: Picture Of Terrorists Killed In Syria By France Jet After The Attack On France by quickly: 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
u r a liar this is terrorist propaganda...u better repent and stop worshipping the devil called allah

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Terrorists Killed In Syria By France Jet After The Attack On France by quickly: 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
yazach:
After the attack by terrorist in France, this is the picture of the terrorist killed in retaliation by France Jet in Syria

Why nack head for ground now african brother...African culture is way better than arab and islam leads to hellfire..

terrorist propaganda is to show fake innocent but u will not show picture of those killed by boko haram --islam leads to hhell fire
Re: Picture Of Terrorists Killed In Syria By France Jet After The Attack On France by yazach: 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
quickly:
u r a liar this is terrorist propaganda...u better repent and stop worshipping the devil called allah

Can you tell us why your decided to be like this. We are talking of innocent life and you Just bring in religion undecided undecided undecided

Can't you for once in your life use your brain?

Anything happen to Muslim, you are always happy are you from another planet undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of Terrorists Killed In Syria By France Jet After The Attack On France by AceRoyal: 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
yazach:

Can you tell us why your decided to be like this. We are talking of innocent life and you Just bring in religion undecided undecided undecided

Anything happen to Muslim, you are always happy are you from another planet undecided undecided undecided undecided

Why the lies and deceit.
Pls provide a credible source to back up ur claims.
Re: Picture Of Terrorists Killed In Syria By France Jet After The Attack On France by vooks: 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
yazach:

This is the Arab ME propaganda.
First, prove they are from Syria
Secondly, prove they checked out follow My France retaliation

While it is perfectly normal to be at ease with your brain damage and ret@rdation, it is only a schizophrenic who would gladly brag about it as loudly as yourself
Re: Picture Of Terrorists Killed In Syria By France Jet After The Attack On France by yazach: 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
Re: Picture Of Terrorists Killed In Syria By France Jet After The Attack On France by yazach: 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
vooks:

This is the Arab ME propaganda.
First, prove they are from Syria
Secondly, prove they checked out follow My France retaliation

While it is perfectly normal to be at ease with your brain damage and ret@rdation, it is only a schizophrenic who would gladly brag about it as loudly as yourself

What is this thing saying
Re: Picture Of Terrorists Killed In Syria By France Jet After The Attack On France by vooks: 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
yazach:
A reasonable human being can read further here:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/devastating-pictures-show-children-silent-6938912

A reverse lookup of the image suggests it is much older first crawled in May 2014.
https://www.tineye.com/search/b10d409f2a8ca05ab19af9e6767206873075ffa4/?page=1&sort=score&order=desc

The apparent absence of obvious physical injuries suggest they may have been victim of chemical weapon.

Anyway, it is not my job to reason with pedophile Neanderthals whose prophet masturbated off a 6 year baby for 3 years till her organs matured enough to handle his shriveled d*ck

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Terrorists Killed In Syria By France Jet After The Attack On France by vooks: 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
yazach:

What is this thing saying

M0ron,
The image was doing rounds as early as May 2014, while France attacked/retaliated last month!
Learn to use your head especially the little that is between the ears

https://www.tineye.com/search/b10d409f2a8ca05ab19af9e6767206873075ffa4/?page=1&sort=score&order=desc

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Terrorists Killed In Syria By France Jet After The Attack On France by yazach: 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
Re: Picture Of Terrorists Killed In Syria By France Jet After The Attack On France by yazach: 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
vooks:

M0ron,
The image was doing rounds as early as May 2014, while France attacked/retaliated last month!
Learn to use your head especially the little that is between the ears

Are you still ranting nonsense. I think I said reasonable "human being" so why would you comment
Re: Picture Of Terrorists Killed In Syria By France Jet After The Attack On France by vooks: 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
yazach:

Are you still ranting nonsense. I think I said reasonable "human being" so why would you comment
Negro,
It's not too late to pretend to think. Why are you spreading mindless garbage?
Re: Picture Of Terrorists Killed In Syria By France Jet After The Attack On France by Annunaki(m): 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
yazach:

May God punish you and your generation unborn for this evil propaganda lie you are promoting on this forum. With this thread you just confirmed that you are a full fledge islamic terrorist and you will surely burn in hell for this evil you promote.
Re: Picture Of Terrorists Killed In Syria By France Jet After The Attack On France by yazach: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
Annunaki:

May God punish you and your generation unborn for this evil propaganda lie you are promoting on this forum. With this thread you just confirmed that you are a full fledge islamic terrorist and you will surely burn in hell for this evil you promote.

As for Christians, the likes of your comment is expected. Am sure in your hearth you want to kill a Muslim

But as for Muslims

We say Peace

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Terrorists Killed In Syria By France Jet After The Attack On France by yazach: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
vooks:

Negro,
It's not too late to pretend to think. Why are you spreading mindless garbage?

I said reasonable "human being"
Re: Picture Of Terrorists Killed In Syria By France Jet After The Attack On France by quickly: 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
yazach:

see this fool, this is terrorist propaganda, any body bombed will never remain intact talkless of having not mark on the body. thats why its easy to see ur lying.

very soon u will join them, ur brain is too weak to think

Muslim are the no 1 problem in the world now. IF u love islam so much move to arabia. Africa will be better off. what is sad is the so called devil worshippers called muslims are so brainwashed that they will never listen

Meanwhile u will never show picturre of killings by boko haram, kidnapped girls , daily suicide

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

23 Reasons Why Scholars Know Jesus Is Not A Copy Of Pagan Religions. / My Dear Brother Seun Osewa / How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.