Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Im In Love Oooooooo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Im In Love Oooooooo (783 Views)

Mods Oooooooo Come And Do Something Plz!!!! / Mods Oooooooo Come And Do Something To This Topic / It Is A Sin For A Born_again Christain To Fall In Love & Date A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im In Love Oooooooo by fireforfire: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
Im in love .
And it feels good to be in my shoes right now. Its beautiful to love and be loved back even more.
To go to bed after saying gudnite to my love( who doesnt sleep but stays awake to watch me all nite)
, and smiles when i greet him goodmorning d nxt day.
He's one whose voice makes me tremble , his touch makes me feel special and his presence makes me safe.
But oh boyyyy... Hes very jealous o! I dare not replace him with anoda.
And im i complaining?? NO!
Why? Why shuld i when he does eveythin dat 10 lovers cannot do for me. He protects,provides ,always there, never too busy to answer my call , doesnt cheat on me, doesnt nag, never gets angry even wen i offend him, no mata how i rush him to acts, he does so at his own time to give me d best.....
Im in love.
Dis love makes me glow, when i think of him, i just smile and say im happy to have YOU alone in my life.
But never mind, im not d selfish type.theres love in sharing . Feel free to share my lover with me......
Yes feel free to worship my lover too. And dis wonderful man in my life is God almigty, d maker of heaven and earth, omnipotent God, lion of d tribe of judah who has made it posible for me and my family to witness anew mnth.
I have a reason to praise him.he nevr fails .
Happy new mnth !!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Im In Love Oooooooo by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
wow , sounds like my own love storycheesy
Re: Im In Love Oooooooo by herald9: 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
Op
whatever gender you are...I believe one day you'll still repeat these same lines to your real lover...

isn't this hypocrisy? lipsrsealed
Re: Im In Love Oooooooo by herald9: 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
Elantracey:
wow , sounds like my own love storycheesy

you're in love with his lover Abi cheesy
Re: Im In Love Oooooooo by fireforfire: 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
herald9:
Op
whatever gender you are...I believe one day you'll still repeat these same lines to your real lover...

isn't this hypocrisy? lipsrsealed
Anyhow u like make u interprete am.
Na u sabi. Im thankin God for makin me see a nee mnth . E no easy.
My mates full mortuary
Re: Im In Love Oooooooo by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
herald9:

you're in love with his lover Abi cheesy

yes o tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does God Exist? / Is Religion A Barrer To Marriage? / What Is Religion And How Is It Explainable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.