Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos (419581 Views)

See Bend Down Market Like Idumota Market In The Streets Of London / Ajah Market, Lagos Is On Fire (Photo) / Buying Stuff From Alibaba.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
Mulahub:
Ajepako ur d best pls were can I get affordable shirts like tm lewin or dress shirts

For shirts, start from Alli Balogun street, off Nnamdi Azikwe Street via old LSDPC House all the Way to Martin's Street...But if you want expensive ones, go to Mandilas...

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ILuvMerije(f): 11:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
ajepako:

Go to Ereko market

Once you get to ldunmota bus stop, you see a corner right after the pedestrian bridge, the corner is called Bridge street, walk down the bridge street to its end which is Onisemo lane, after onisemo lane keep walking down until you get to a very crowded market, then you are in Ereko market and that is where they sell baking items and confetionery in dozen price.
I thought one can get baking materials and equipment at Aponbon? does it mean baking items are cheaper at ereko than Aponbon.

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 6:50am On Oct 15, 2017
ILuvMerije:

I thought one can get baking materials and equipment at Aponbon? does it mean baking items are cheaper at ereko than Aponbon.

Ereko has always been the main market for it when l was growing up in ldunmota but if Apogbon also sells in bulk, compare the prices and stick with the cheapest... Happy shopping..

3 Likes

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Mulahub: 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
ajepako:

For shirts, start from Alli Balogun street, off Nnamdi Azikwe Street via old LSDPC House all the Way to Martin's Street...But if you want expensive ones, go to Mandilas...

I deeply appreciate you... Thanks
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by shawnmich: 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
Please Where Can I Buy Cheap Curtain Materials At Idumota. . . . Which Side. . . . Thanks For Quick Response.

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by captainogoh(m): 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hi,
Is it true that I can buy a stock jean for #1000 in Lagos for a wholesaler?
If it is true then who can help me buy and send it to me here I n Abuja coz I want to be reselling it.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by captainogoh(m): 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hi,
Is it true that I can buy a stock jean for #1000 in Lagos from a wholesaler?
If it is true then who can help me buy and send it to me here I n Abuja coz I want to be reselling it.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by shawnmich: 6:14am On Oct 18, 2017
Please Where Can I Buy Cheap Curtain Materials At Idumota. . . . Which Side. . . . Thanks For Quick Response.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by kingofthemall: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2017
Please ajepako, where can I buy cheapest chinos trousers, shirts, trainers and at what price can I get each one of them
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
kingofthemall:
Please ajepako, where can I buy cheapest chinos trousers, shirts, trainers and at what price can I get each one of them

Start from Alli Balogun street where you find old LSDPC building, all the way to Martin's Street and Oluwole area.... Also, venture into Mandalas axis of the same Martin street... Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by kingofthemall: 8:23am On Oct 19, 2017
by
ajepako:

Start from Alli Balogun street where you find old LSDPC building, all the way to Martin's Street and Oluwole area.... Also, venture into Mandalas axis of the same Martin street... Good luck
Thanks
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by MamaBil(f): 3:29am On Oct 21, 2017
teacherbim:
Pls,where can I get Original Mary Kay product? someone told me apogbon,is it true?

I am a Mary Kay beauty consultant, I stock marykay products from foundation to body toning lotion etc. Contact me for your needs at discounted prices.

2 Likes

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ladycomfort(f): 5:29am On Oct 21, 2017
hawksford:
I go idumota (Nnamdi Azikwe Road), I walked deeper till I was satisfied that what I went to buy i no see am again (last bus stop) things no cheap o
In fact na price wey you go get anywhere them dey sell, the only advantage be say variety dey wella

exactly o.... i was at idumota sometimes in august this year, i strolled from nnamdi azikwe to breadfruit to aponhbon to martins to ereko to broad street........only to find out that the price is the same with gbagada price
shocked

i couldnt buy anything embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by teacherbim(f): 7:03am On Oct 21, 2017
MamaBil:

I am a Mary Kay beauty consultant, I stock marykay products from foundation to body toning lotion etc. Contact me for your needs at discounted prices.
,are you in Lagos,how do I reach you?tnx
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by flairlady(f): 2:30am On Oct 23, 2017
Hello,miss Ajepako,please where can I buy quality bridal gowns and accessories?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 8:10am On Oct 23, 2017
flairlady:
Hello,miss Ajepako,please where can I buy quality bridal gowns and accessories?

The entire Nnamdi Azikwe Street from the beginning to the end all the way to Tinubu fountain.... Goodluck
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by flairlady(f): 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
ajepako:

The entire Nnamdi Azikwe Street from the beginning to the end all the way to Tinubu fountain.... Goodluck
Thank you
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Liwenjing(m): 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
luvola:
where can one get sneakers , stock jeans, top , office shirts and trousers in wholesale price.

Just Whatsapp 09079339525 for any type of stock jeans, men, lady's, unisex at wholesale price. Don't miss this opportunity
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by KarisBright(f): 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hi @ajepako, please what area can I get original perfumes and sunglasses in bulk at eko market?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by shady45(m): 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
You can start your Buying goods from china and selling in Nigeria online. You do not need a shop. Just internet and laptop.

You can this business with with capital ranging from 50k-100k..I will tutor you...

Whatsapp/Call me for details: 08110594681
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Nanecs: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2017
Please where can I get Christmas decoration items

cc: ajepako
udysweet
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 8:21am On Nov 13, 2017
Nanecs:
Please where can I get Christmas decoration items

cc: ajepako
udysweet

Dosunmu Street off Nnamdi Azikwe Street from the beginning to the end..
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Nanecs: 8:35am On Nov 13, 2017
ajepako:

Dosunmu Street off Nnamdi Azikwe Street from the beginning to the end..

OK. Thanks. Please how do I locate Nnamdi Azikiwe if am coming from Costain.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 10:32am On Nov 13, 2017
Nanecs:

OK. Thanks. Please how do I locate Nnamdi Azikiwe if am coming from Costain.

Board a bus to Eko ldunmota

Drop at final bus stop which is ldunmota or better still ruin Eyo statue

Cross to the other side called Nnamdi Azikwe Street

Ask for Dosunmu street or market..
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by tolanee(f): 1:14am On Nov 14, 2017
@Ajepako, pls where can I get designer perfume oil @ wholesale price in idumota?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 11:56am On Nov 14, 2017
tolanee:
@Ajepako, pls where can I get designer perfume oil @ wholesale price in idumota?

Go to Onikoyi Lane,

It is The next small lane after you cross the street in ldunmota via Eyo statue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by graciamore(f): 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
zazigift:
Good morning. Please I need where I can can female jeans,gowns,tops, hairs, sneakers, sandals, shoes. I just need someone that deal in wholesale price to send pic and prices to me so whenever I come I pick the order. This is my WhatsApp number: 09027559331
please zazigift, were you able to get what your were asking for.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Owojuyi(f): 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
Please where can I get weavins and hair salon tools in eko at affordable prices
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by franashi(f): 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
Please I want to buy quality gowns for my daughter this Christmas, please where can I get it in Lagos island.thanks
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by franashi(f): 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
Please I want to buy quality gowns for my daughter this Christmas, please where can I get it in Lagos island thanks
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Adewax(m): 2:11am On Nov 20, 2017
Please, where and how can I get Atiku Swiss in bulk at Eko
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Adewax(m): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
Adewax:
Please, where and how can I get Atiku Swiss in bulk at Eko

I have gotten the place myself. Is at "Woro Elewa 1 and 2 " by Idumota pedestrian bridge for both plain and designed Atiku in bulk while one can get only plain Atiku beside central Mosque.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (63) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.