Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos - Business (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos (405599 Views)

See Bend Down Market Like Idumota Market In The Streets Of London / Ajah Market, Lagos Is On Fire (Photo) / Buying Stuff From Alibaba.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by bugatti02(m): 9:30am On Jun 24, 2022
Goldentulip2:
Please I need a seller of Hypo bleach (sachet form) 10 cartons needed
have you gotten this
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by donbrowser(m): 9:57am On Jun 24, 2022
ajepako:

For quality wrist watches, go to Jankara market off Idunmagbo Avenue

From Idunmota, cross to Nnamdi Azikwe, walk down to Idnmagbo Avenue junction and walk down to Jankara area

Thanks a bunch ajepako what about cameras like car dashboard camera
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by dobiee(f): 1:07am On Jul 08, 2022
Please where can I get bags and purse at wholesale in idumota market

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by NIGERIAJAGA419: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
Please someone should please help me with adaquate information of how, where, to get men and women stuffs in Lagos am into selling men stuff. I mean a better place at Idumota and if you know a better place apart from Idumota please inform me thanks.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Chrismanuels(m): 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
I need where I could buy or make carton
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by mumplenty(f): 11:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
Please my people where can I get tailor materials in bulk/wholesale in idumota to be precise
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Deziri20: 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
Please who knows where I can buy microwave turntable ( the glass plate that rotates inside)in Lagos island market ?
Please help
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by samson1515(m): 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
Please where can I get interior decor items at wholesale price
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Dnockeror333(m): 8:51am On Oct 31, 2022
Do you think I can also find cut up new Nigerian Made Wax (of 2-3yard) wrapper at Idumota or in Lagos?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by bukunmi0173: 5:23am On Nov 11, 2022
Good morning Ajepako and Everybody, Pls where can I see quality glasses and glasses frames to buy in bulk in Idumota, Thanks.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 6:52am On Nov 11, 2022
bukunmi0173:
Good morning Ajepako and Everybody, Pls where can I see quality glasses and glasses frames to buy in bulk in Idumota, Thanks.

Go to Dosunmu market

Also check Mandilax Market off Nnamdi Azikwe street close to Tinubu Square
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by froshchic: 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
Good evening ajepako, thank you very much..
Please where can I get
a) quality baby wears -US/UK clothes at affordable prices
b) kiddies birthday party packs and items
in Lagos Island?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by vendor03: 2:59am On Nov 16, 2022
你不懂

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 7:05am On Nov 16, 2022
froshchic:
Good evening ajepako, thank you very much..
Please where can I get
a) quality baby wears -US/UK clothes at affordable prices
b) kiddies birthday party packs and items
in Lagos Island?

For children's wears , go to Martins street, right on that street, you'll find Great Nigeria House ( a tall building) , right next to the building you'll find a tiny and crowded street called Gbajumo street, enter that tiny street and that's where they sell best of children wears in good prices

However, for party stuff for children, go to Dosunmu market off Nnamdi Azikwe street

That's where they sell in dozen prices
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 7:10am On Nov 16, 2022
samson1515:
Please where can I get interior decor items at wholesale price

Yaba market
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 7:12am On Nov 16, 2022
mumplenty:
Please my people where can I get tailor materials in bulk/wholesale in idumota to be precise

Ask for Horo Bottons on Nnamdi Azikwe street

In fact, once you get to Nnamdi Azikwe, just walk down the road until you get to ldunmagbo Avenue junction. In fact the tiny road before that is Horo Bottom where they sell tailoring materials in wholesales

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 7:13am On Nov 16, 2022
dobiee:
Please where can I get bags and purse at wholesale in idumota market

Go to Gbajumo and McEwen street

It's a tiny street off Martins street next to Great Nigeria House
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 7:37am On Nov 16, 2022
Poanan:
Please where can i get good female wristwatch my budget is 50k.

Idunmagbo avenue and jankara market area
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 7:38am On Nov 16, 2022
sherif4owo:
Hi

Please where can I get Eye glasses frames in "Wholesales Glasses", in Lagos Island

Dosunmu market
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 7:38am On Nov 16, 2022
gbengaoyeladun:
Pls where can I get uk used shoes in idumota
Market...,which street pls

Not idunmota but Yaba market

Early in the morning for very good ones
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 7:41am On Nov 16, 2022
folake873:
Good evening Sir/Ma, please where can I get uk used of wheelchair, walking aid and Crutches...all in bulk .... Direct from Port..... thanks in advance

Opposite lgbobi Orthopedic hospital in Fadeyi ( not express part of Fadeyi but when you enter from jibowu and drive inside somolu side of Fadeyi

That's where l see wheel chair and crutches in wholesale prices because it's opposite Orthopedic hospital

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Abidec76: 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
Good evening everyone

Pls where can I buy nylon and sack in distributors price or wholesalers price at idumota also where can I get Aba made clothes at idumota at wholesale price and where can I buy sewing machines brand new as well.

Pls help. Thanks
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Abidec76: 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ajepako Pls where can I get the following items

Pls where can I buy nylon and sack in distributors price or wholesalers price at idumota also where can I get Aba made clothes at idumota at wholesale price and where can I buy sewing machines brand new as well.

Pls help. Thanks
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 7:41am On Nov 17, 2022
Abidec76:
Ajepako Pls where can I get the following items

Pls help. Thanks

Nylon and sack ( Dosunmu market off Nnamdi Azikwe)
Aba made clothes ( Idunmota bus stop all the way to Martins street)
Sewing machines ( Dosunmu, also ask for Horo Buttons on Nnamdi azikwe street)
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 7:43am On Nov 17, 2022
Dnockeror333:
Do you think I can also find cut up new Nigerian Made Wax (of 2-3yard) wrapper at Idumota or in Lagos?

Balogun Market

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Abidec76: 9:38am On Nov 17, 2022
ajepako:

Nylon and sack ( Dosunmu market off Nnamdi Azikwe)
Aba made clothes ( Idunmota bus stop all the way to Martins street)
Sewing machines ( Dosunmu, also ask for Horo Buttons on Nnamdi azikwe street)

Thanks I appreciate
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Ademat7(m): 2:22am On Nov 18, 2022
Follow this lady on YouTube you will get loads of information

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM5FJBnl9SI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Sportwin(m): 9:06am On Nov 18, 2022
ajepako:

Yaba market

Good morning boss
Please where I can get quality male wears
Shirts , tops, jeans , shoes , slides

Whatsapp vendors want to kill me with price and most dont fit as expected
So I want to buy myself

And maybe female wears too for my babe too
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2022
Sportwin:

Good morning boss
Please where I can get quality male wears
Shirts , tops, jeans , shoes , slides

Whatsapp vendors want to kill me with price and most dont fit as expected
So I want to buy myself

And maybe female wears too for my babe too

Go straight to Mandilax market off Nnamdi Azikwe street

Thats sure plug for male wears and accessories in good prices

For female, go to Martins street ,

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Sportwin(m): 10:56am On Nov 18, 2022
[quote author=ajepako post=118487048][/quote]

Hello sir
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Adicsonbaba(m): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
Hello ajepako
Where can I get umbrella in wholesale at idumota
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
Adicsonbaba:
Hello ajepako
Where can I get umbrella in wholesale at idumota

Dosunmu market off Nnamdi Azikwe street

Also check ldunmagbo Avenue also off Nnamdi Azikwe street

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (Reply)

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.