Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test (39369 Views)

Nnpc Recruitment Interview / 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award / 2013/2014 NNPC/MPN Undergraduate Scholarship Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by mundus(m): 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
We understand that so many persons are yet to get the email from Phillips Consulting notifying them of their Test centers and requirements for writing the exam. We have made serious effort to get a list of the test centers so that you can start making adequate preparations for the December 6th test. The hard copy of the email has also been dispatched to the addresses you provided during registration. You should start getting it by Wednesday. For those who have issues accessing their mails I will suggest you send an email to their dedicated email address nnpc-recruitment@phillipsconsulting.net. They will help you sort out any issue you have.

Port Harcourt - Federal Government Girl College Rumuokoro, Rivers State

University of Science & Technology, Port Harcourt, Rivers State

College of Business and Management Studies, Kaduna Polytechnic,

Golf Course Road, Ungwar Rimi, Kaduna State

Government Secondary School Tundun Wada Zone 4

Government Secondary school Wuse Zone 3 Abuja

St Jude's Girls secondary school Yenegoa Bayelsa

Airforce Secondary School, Ikeja, Lagos State

Faculty of art, University of Ibadan, Oyo State

Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Ojere, Abeokuta, Ogun State

Credit: www.nigeriannewsportal.com/test-venues-for-2014-nnpc-recruitment-test/

7 Likes

Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by AngelicaDivine(f): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
Get sample GMAT test questions & answers for NNPC preparation http://jobmasternigeria.org/sample-gmat-test-questions-answers/
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by KHAYGOLD(m): 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
Yet to receive an email invite!!! Hope is gradually dying. I heard gatecrashing is not possible without the email even if one gets an sms. chai, there is god o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by rasaqdayo: 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
Thanks Mundus
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by Sammyn(f): 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
any centre at kano pls?
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by Dollarjunkie: 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
What is NNPC? I ask cuz here in France, recruitment exercise don't run from 2012 and enter 2015. Thatz 3 good years!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by softrise: 3:20am On Dec 02, 2014
Thank you so much and God bless you
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by IyaOmo1: 5:07am On Dec 02, 2014
mundus:
We understand that so many persons are yet to get the email from Phillips Consulting notifying them of their Test centers and requirements for writing the exam. We have made serious effort to get a list of the test centers so that you can start making adequate preparations for the December 6th test. The hard copy of the email has also been dispatched to the addresses you provided during registration. You should start getting it by Wednesday. For those who have issues accessing their mails I will suggest you send an email to their dedicated email address nnpc-recruitment@philipsconsulting.net. They will help you sort out any issue you have.

University of Science & Technology, Port Harcourt, Rivers State

College of Business and Management Studies, Kaduna Polytechnic,

Golf Course Road, Ungwar Rimi, Kaduna State

Government Secondary School Tundun Wada Zone 4

Government Secondary school Wuse Zone 3 Abuja

St Jude's Girls secondary school Yenegoa Bayelsa

Airforce Secondary School, Ikeja, Lagos State

Faculty of art, University of Ibadan, Oyo State

Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Ojere, Abeokuta, Ogun State

Credit: www.nigeriannewsportal.com/test-venues-for-2014-nnpc-recruitment-test/

Good job mundus. However, the correct mail to send your enquiries to is;

NNPC-RECRUITMENT@PHILLIPSCONSULTING.NET. Please take congnizance of double letter L in phillips as I also made similar mistake and my mail could not be delivered. Thanks and God bless us ALL.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by mundus(m): 7:17am On Dec 02, 2014
IyaOmo1:

NNPC-RECRUITMENT@PHILLIPSCONSULTING.NET. Please take congnizance of double letter L in phillips as I also made similar mistake and my mail could not be delivered. Thanks and God bless us ALL.
Thanks bro, Corrected
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by rasaqdayo: 8:03am On Dec 02, 2014
Dollarjunkie:
What is NNPC? I ask cuz here in France, recruitment exercise don't run from 2012 and enter 2015. Thatz 3 good years!
Did you notice why your question wasn't answered. You have much info already not to get your answer yourself.

1 Like

Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by jogojogo: 10:19am On Dec 02, 2014
I have sent mail to them already yet no response.

1 Like

Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by jogojogo: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2014
IyaOmo1:

Was there response to your mail?
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by dumebiSu: 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
please has phillips consulting replied anyone. i sent a mail this morning. Please help check my name ---- suky4i2nv@yahoo.com
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by Maczeelly(m): 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
Best of Luck......
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by TheRealAdonye(m): 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
Fixed!!

mundus:

Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
Millions of people will write this test.
I remember the last one I wrote, the UI centre was filled to the brim till late in the night.
Didn't know I just went there to deceive myself.
Some people couldn't even write.
The people who get this job are usually people who have contact there but who are actually brilliant.
The few others like 2 or 3 who get the job on merit are usually "excellently-brilliant" people.
As per top shelf brilliant. I remember that a candidate during my time who was the overall best student at Bowen got the job in 2011.
This was the then experience sha and it was from information gathered.

Perhaps this time will be better. The point is;
You have to be soooo smart, intelligent and brilliant to get this job.
So folks, be at your best.

1 Like

Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by Oildichotomy(m): 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
The NNPC that I know ba

Anyways.. Good luck 2019 to those who got the invite! grin

The process is too bureaucratic jhoor.

1 Like

Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by IyaOmo1: 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
jogojogo:

Was there response to your mail?

No response from them yet ooo...
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by Optional2(f): 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
Those involve should better go oooooooo dnt 4get 2 remember me in ur paradise after u get d job ooooo
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
hmmmmmm lipsrsealed I expected more centers sha! especially in lagos
#Immigrationtestexperience
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by allanphash7(m): 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
hope it wont be like that of immigrations?. those wey dem go employ no dey sit for test.

#Nonsense
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
Is ds real
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by plumule(m): 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
really
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by donpizzle123: 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
Knowin sme1 or nt doesn't matter.Its all bout determination and self confidence.
With God all tins r possible.

3 Likes

Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by 9jahubcom(m): 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
kk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria / CBN (central Bank Of Nigeria) 2nd Recruitment 2012, Latest Massive Job Vacancies / You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.