Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

39yrs Old Actress Rita Dominic Is Getting Married ★pics★ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 39yrs Old Actress Rita Dominic Is Getting Married ★pics★ (8985 Views)

Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) / Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife / Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 39yrs Old Actress Rita Dominic Is Getting Married ★pics★ by yuzedo: 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
all of u are an bastad if u tink am not gonna marry rita after she have ate my mony. angry By the way the magun i project in her can neva neva let her live my live unless am not d real nebor of dangoate.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 39yrs Old Actress Rita Dominic Is Getting Married ★pics★ by DollyParton1(f): 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
yuzedo:
all of u are an bastad if u tink am not gonna marry rita after she have ate my mony. angry By the way the magun i project in her can neva neva let her live my live unless am not d real nebor of dangoate.
And of course you are not the real "neighbor of Dangote", but the "real nebor of dangoate"
Re: 39yrs Old Actress Rita Dominic Is Getting Married ★pics★ by daxon001(m): 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
Pls help me guys.my poo poo is extremely blak and watery. Even tho i ate red stew.i'm worried.don't kno wat 2 do. embarassed
Re: 39yrs Old Actress Rita Dominic Is Getting Married ★pics★ by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
cheesy
Re: 39yrs Old Actress Rita Dominic Is Getting Married ★pics★ by tomakint: 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
dsmooth1:
Igbayi laroo,, after diff dickson don land for dat virginia,,na hin she wan sell d scrap value to a mumu somebody,after presiin mumu botton,,,,hmmm na waa undecided
How old are you? You don't know diddlysquat about life, do you? This is her life, she is facing it with a heart of steel, so FACE YOURS!
Re: 39yrs Old Actress Rita Dominic Is Getting Married ★pics★ by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
yuzedo:

"All of you are bastards if you think I'm not going to marry Rita after she has eaten my money. By the way, the magun I placed on her can never let her leave my life unless I'm not the real neighbour of Dangote"

Fixed! cheesy
Please stop murdering English Language smiley
Thank you wink
Re: 39yrs Old Actress Rita Dominic Is Getting Married ★pics★ by dsmooth1(m): 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
tomakint:

How old are you? You don't know diddlysquat about life, do you? This is her life, she is facing it with a heart of steel, so FACE YOURS!
guess u ar fazin dsame ordeal,, eiya d lord z ur strengt,, undecided
Re: 39yrs Old Actress Rita Dominic Is Getting Married ★pics★ by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
MarthaK:

"All of you are bastards if you think I'm not going to marry Rita after she has eaten my money. By the way, the magun I placed on her can never let her leave my life unless I'm not the real neighbour of Dangote"

Fixed! cheesy
Please stop murdering English Language smiley
Thank you wink

Sweery, Chief Sweetus ßanana iceland onwa atutupoyoyo's grammar is always correct.. Afterall to be Dangoate's neighbour is not a small achievement. grin
Re: 39yrs Old Actress Rita Dominic Is Getting Married ★pics★ by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
UjSizzle:
Yuzedo why didn't you say you were getting married,? sad angry
lol
Re: 39yrs Old Actress Rita Dominic Is Getting Married ★pics★ by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hpe is true
Re: 39yrs Old Actress Rita Dominic Is Getting Married ★pics★ by StevinMorgan(m): 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
39 and still planing to wed, my sister pls be fast so that u can at least have a child on time.
Re: 39yrs Old Actress Rita Dominic Is Getting Married ★pics★ by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
cheesy
Re: 39yrs Old Actress Rita Dominic Is Getting Married ★pics★ by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 03, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Open Heavens" - Anita Joseph Opens Her Legs Wide Showing Her Kpetus, Fans React / Real Marlians Don’t Wear Pant Fans Blast Toke Makinwa As She Share New Picture / Bleaching At Its Peak(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.