Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Please How Do I Add This To My Site - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please How Do I Add This To My Site (1119 Views)

How Can I Add An Editor In The Textarea In An ASP.NET MVC Application / Pls Help: How Do I Add This To A Web Page / How Can I Add Online Banking To My Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Add This To My Site by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
Please how to i add this content to my site, I can do css and html but still very young in javascript... how do i add this to my site do i download a script or do it manually with css and html... (the contents in the black boxes)

Re: Please How Do I Add This To My Site by losprince(m): 9:37am On Dec 02, 2014
view the websites source code, you will get an idea

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Add This To My Site by dhtml(m): 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
Very simple and straight forward stuff. First your template / layout must have spaces for sidebars. The contents themselves are auto-generated from the database.
The right sidebar uses a tab-navigation javascript (which can easily be written or downloaded from somewhere). But the contents of the tabs too are auto-generated from the database.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Add This To My Site by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 05, 2014
dhtml:
Very simple and straight forward stuff. First your template / layout must have spaces for sidebars. The contents themselves are auto-generated from the database.
The right sidebar uses a tab-navigation javascript (which can easily be written or downloaded from somewhere). But the contents of the tabs too are auto-generated from the database.
Thank you so much sir. There is space for it on my site, can you provide a link to a site were i can get it or give me a site were you download most of your scripts from... alternatively what this particular tool (function ) is called so i can do the Googling... Thank you for your response once more.
Re: Please How Do I Add This To My Site by dhtml(m): 6:40am On Dec 05, 2014
The contents are not done by any scripts? it is custom coded. It is only tab navigation script for the right sidebar that you may get from an external source - an example of a tab navigation script is http://jqueryui.com/tabs/ or http://www.jacklmoore.com/notes/jquery-tabs/
When i said content is autogenerated - you are the one that will do that one on your own - it depends on the structure of your website and its database if it uses one - otherwise, you will have to provide the contents manually.
Re: Please How Do I Add This To My Site by ncpat(m): 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
Depends on what you used in building your site, if it is WordPress look for a template that support 3 widget that is right, center and left side bar.
Re: Please How Do I Add This To My Site by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 09, 2014
ncpat:
Depends on what you used in building your site, if it is WordPress look for a template that support 3 widget that is right, center and left side bar.
I am building it from scratch...
Re: Please How Do I Add This To My Site by ncpat(m): 12:35am On Dec 10, 2014
AkunneObinna:

I am building it from scratch...

then make the lay out to be 3 with center wider than the two right and left of equal side, now your problem will now be how to make what you post to appear on the side bar, i will take this as an assignment though i`m not good in coding but google is my friend. check http://1010studio.com/fresh for update

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Add This To My Site by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 10, 2014
ncpat:

then make the lay out to be 3 with center wider than the two right and left of equal side, now your problem will now be how to make what you post to appear on the side bar, i will take this as an assignment though i`m not good in coding but google is my friend. check http://1010studio.com/fresh for update

Thank you. But your website is not opening...
Re: Please How Do I Add This To My Site by ncpat(m): 7:38am On Dec 10, 2014
AkunneObinna:

Thank you. But your website is not opening...
Check it again and I will keep updating it but my problem is electricity to run my system.

(1) (Reply)

Check my Kivy Based App..... / Programmer Wanted For Online Tutorials / How To Get The Dimensions (width And Height) Of An Image From The Image Url

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.