Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,123 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. (3671 Views)

Check Out My Son @1 / Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I / What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by stonecoldcafe: 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
ghost1718:
21months old..........i think undecided
yeah I sorta guessed something along that line; now scamp!
Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
kandiikane:

you must be sick in the head to get a picture of someone's child online and claim that it's yours.
what will I gain from that anyway? Stop being a kid and think maturedly for once. Or maybe you are that type that play around faking your identity to win over a girl. O boy, am not a kid.

1 Like

Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by kandiikane(m): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
Zikamax:
what will I gain from that anyway? Stop being a kid and think maturedly for once. Or maybe you are that type that play around faking your identity to win over a girl. O boy, am not a kid.
I searched for the picture and it's all over google, are you still claiming it's yours?

1 Like

Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by ghost1718(m): 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
stonecoldcafe:
yeah I sorta guessed something along that line; now scamp!
na wash
Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
kandiikane:

I searched for the picture and it's all over google, are you still claiming it's yours?
my very own pic is in google too, you can as well search for it too boy.
Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hmmn
getting interesting!!!
*spread mat*
Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by kandiikane(m): 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
Zikamax:
my very own pic is in google too, you can as well search for it too boy.
cheesy don't be a sad human, That's not yours.
Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
kandiikane:

bro pls how did u search it, is it by name or what pls I need clerification..
Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by mya1: 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
Op is busted cheesy cheesy

A child that's probably 5 years old now is who's she's claiming to be 4 months old
The child is a full caucasian, how she could claim the child is mixed race beats me.

Op you deserve 50 strokes of koboko for lying so cheaply. cheesy

Abeg I can't laugh..

1 Like

Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by kandiikane(m): 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
lightking99:

bro pls how did u search it, is it by name or what pls I need clerification..
right click and click on search googe for images
Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by kandiikane(m): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
mulante:
https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=rBd-VKTRDeLP7gaO6IH4AQ&url=http://www.newbornbabyzone.com/features/30-cute-baby-pics/&ved=0CCMQFjAC&usg=AFQjCNH4XodNkinvE8PP032E3G_wFTXuag&sig2=DvLjkvg0S2KEjaJpAed50A

This baby must be Benjamin Button. That pic was taken in 2010
Don't mind her, loads of deranged people roaming nl. The sad part is, she actually believes it's hers.

1 Like

Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
kandiikane:

Don't mind her, loads of deranged people roaming nl. The sad part is, she actually believes it's hers.
The liar has deactivated her account.
She think she's smart.
We have smarter people in nairaland.
Kudos to you.
CIA go fit you.

2 Likes

Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by rezzy: 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
Oga seun, pls remove the deactivation button.
Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by kandiikane(m): 11:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
Bunsky:
The liar has deactivated her account.
She think she's smart.
We have smarter people in nairaland.
Kudos to you.
CIA go fit you.
lol oh, she didn't have to. I'm sure she has other accounts. Trolls!

1 Like

Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by tpiah2: 12:13am On Dec 03, 2014
i thought the baby looks caucasian, just decided not to comment because i was busy elsewhere and wouldnt have had time to respond adequately to half bakeds jumping on the thread as they always do.
Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by lilmax(m): 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
Winch
Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by Caracta(f): 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
I missed sad

@kandiikane, chai! Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:05am On Dec 04, 2014
Bunsky:
Hmmn
getting interesting!!!
*spread mat*
You go to like gossip oo grin grin.. My friend, go n sleep undecided.

@OP, such a cheap lie angry angry.. You fall my bra hand.. Jezzz...
Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 04, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
You go to like gossip oo grin grin.. My friend, go n sleep undecided.

@OP, such a cheap lie angry angry.. You fall my bra hand.. Jezzz...
Aunty how i go do nw.
I neva see these kind of lie before,she think sai na mumu full nairaland.
Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:59am On Dec 04, 2014
Bunsky:
Aunty how i go do nw.
I neva see these kind of lie before,she think sai na mumu full nairaland.
God catch her RED HANDED undecided undecided..

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Do Not Understand My Mom Anymore? / My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.