Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (3633 Views)

My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / I'm 22 Years Old And A Burden On My Family, I'm Thinking Of Leaving Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 29, 2022

2 Likes

Re: . by Cutehector(m): 4:32pm On May 29, 2022
Did he start betting immediately after the wedding night or before you guys got married when you were busy enjoying gbola?

1 Like

Re: . by Zonefree(m): 4:34pm On May 29, 2022
As long as domestic violence is not involved, there's no need for divorce here.

If married men begin divorce their broke wife that is not providing anything for the family, it means 98.584% of married women will automatically turn to divorced single mothers with bittered heart.

OP, if you like take advice from frustrated and depressed evening newspapers here, that's your business.

9 Likes

Re: . by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:35pm On May 29, 2022
After you put to birth pls divorce him and never go back to that thing you call a husband.. undecided
Nothing like for Better for worse.. Stop trying to endure a marriage that can never work..dump him in the garbage..he is a boozer who will only succeed in bringing you and your kids down...*spits*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by lilyheaven: 4:35pm On May 29, 2022
he is your first baby, you can't pour your baby away with dirty water.
advice him to open fixed account , where his salary will be going directly , he won't have access to it .
put him in prayer , and see if God won't change him.

2 Likes

Re: . by Zonefree(m): 4:38pm On May 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
After you put to birth pls divorce him and never go back to that thing you call a husband.. undecided
Nothing like for Better for worse.. Stop trying to endure a marriage that can never work..dump him in the garbage..he is a boozer who will only succeed in bringing you and your kids down...*spits*
You that can't even maintain a stable relationship for two months is here giving marital advice... Wonderful. Interesting!

11 Likes

Re: . by garriAndsugar: 4:38pm On May 29, 2022
Staying with a chronic gambler is a waste of time and efforts

4 Likes

Re: . by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:39pm On May 29, 2022
[quote author=Zonefree post=113287362[/quote]
Hey little boy make sure you don't display your babyish attitude on my mention...

2 Likes

Re: . by yemmit90: 4:39pm On May 29, 2022
@op, you are no longer a small girl, go and experience the life at the opposite, I am sure in less than 2 years, you will see the difference( good or bad).

Wish you best of luck!
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 4:40pm On May 29, 2022
brokenheart1234:
In few weeks, I'll put to birth. I'm really scared, not happy and nothing is giving me strength here.
I just want to successfully give birth and talk about divorce later.
What would you advise?
I want to move to a nice appartment without him.
What do you think about what I want to do?
Na you wey wear the shoe go know wetin you fit carry and how much you fit carry before e reach tipping point. undecided

If moving out is what you feel you should do, then just do it and go from there. undecided

3 Likes

Re: . by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:40pm On May 29, 2022
Zonefree:

You that can't even maintain a stable relationship for two months is here giving marital advice... Wonderful. Interesting!
Says a kid who doesn't know me in reality..you need to stop seeking my attention..it makes you look like a simp that you are.. grin

1 Like

Re: . by sisisioge: 4:43pm On May 29, 2022
No need to get apartment, move to his parent's, yours or siblings for maximum embarrassment, good intervention and to get help when the baby comes. No need to get apartment. The dude will probably come and camp at your new place begging and crying as usual. It is well.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by judatech: 4:43pm On May 29, 2022
People don't build strong relationships again.
Any small thing... divorce!
And most times if the woman is richer than the man...
What stops you from renting a house and inviting him to come and live...this move might change him...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Zonefree(m): 4:43pm On May 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Says a kid who doesn't know me in reality..you need to stop seeking my attention..it makes you look like a simp that you are.. grin
Iyaebe, you're not qualified to give marital advice. Stick to your normal trolls, please.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: . by Klass99(f): 4:44pm On May 29, 2022
smiley

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:45pm On May 29, 2022
Zonefree:

Iyaebe, you're not qualified to give marital advice. Stick to your normal trolls, please.

Thanks.
Kriss you are underage and you still feed from your mom so stop talking about women.. stick to your regular display of mindlessness...
All thanks to that woman who raised a *** grin grin

2 Likes

Re: . by Felimax(m): 4:45pm On May 29, 2022
Just try and tell me three benefit you will get when you move out of your husband's house and when you divorce him?

Your baby is forthcoming and you guys are trying to make it seem as if the baby is a curse.

Your husband is an unstable gambler, no problem. You can leave your life regardless.

A man keeps trying to save a drowning scorpion, while doing this the scorpion keeps stinging him but he will not let it drown.
He was queried why he will not relent in saving the scorpion as the scorpion will not stop stinging. He said, it's the nature of the scorpion to sting and it is his nature to save.

He know and trusted you ma that against all odds you will never abadone him.
Please, don't give up on God.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 29, 2022
judatech:
People don't build strong relationships again.
Any small thing... divorce!
And most times if the woman is richer than the man...
What stops you from renting a house and inviting him to come and live...this move might change him...
I'm not richer than him. He's well employed with good salary. I'm just into little business. Why can't he get us a better accommodation? Well, it's because his money is strictly for betting. He can endure anything so long as it doesn't affect his sport betting.
Getting an apartment for us if he can't afford it is a different thing here.

2 Likes

Re: . by garriAndsugar: 4:49pm On May 29, 2022
lilyheaven:
he is your first baby, you can't pour your baby away with dirty water.
advice him to open fixed account , where his salary will be going directly , he won't have access to it .
put him in prayer , and see if God won't change him.
It's like you want to add domestic violence to the gambling problem

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 29, 2022
Do what your heart feels and what makes you happy. You don’t have to post everything on Nairaland
Re: . by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:50pm On May 29, 2022
Zonefree:

Unlike you that was picked from a gutter and raised by an aggressive whóre.
Yeah...at least better than being a simp.. grin
Who send ladies countless mail and stalk them all day.. grin

1 Like

Re: . by Kobojunkie: 4:50pm On May 29, 2022
Felimax:
Just try and tell me three benefit you will get when you move out of your husband's house and when you divorce him?

Your baby is forthcoming and you guys are trying to make it seem as if the baby is a curse.

Your husband is an unstable gambler, no problem. You can leave your life regardless.

A man keeps trying to save a drowning scorpion, while doing this the scorpion keeps stinging him but he will not let it drown.
He was queried why he will not relent in saving the scorpion as the scorpion will not stop stinging. He said, it's the nature of the scorpion to sting and it is his nature to save.

What has any of this gobbledygook to do with God abeg? undecided

God didn't send anyone to saving another human. The one He sent is Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ already come and gone. So why is it this woman's job to save this man from his gambling addiction abeg? undecided

5 Likes

Re: . by garriAndsugar: 4:50pm On May 29, 2022
Cutehector:
Did he start betting immediately after the wedding night or before you guys got married when you were busy enjoying gbola?

grin. Maybe he wasn't making losses in his bet then
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2022
Klass99:

What kind of questions is this na?
question was asked in english, unless you have difficulties in comprehension.

1 Like

Re: . by Cutehector(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2022
garriAndsugar:

grin. Maybe he wasn't making losses in his bet then
swears cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 29, 2022
Felimax:

Our present appartment has no water close by and has no light. I'm managing things I shouldn't with a husband who don't even know the sacrifice? Not because we can't afford a good one but because he wouldn't make it happen. Only my effort is not enough here.
Re: . by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:53pm On May 29, 2022
Zonefree:

I'll rather die and perish before sending any smelly vagina here mail... You know this, so don't pretend
Now he's denying his steady act..keep embarrassing yourself here..let me keep smiling..don't get yourself into trouble with ya wide mouth..
Stop sending Ladies mails kriss..I thought you was a hard guy huh?why sending Ladies pm on this forum..? undecided

2 Likes

Re: . by Richy4(m): 4:54pm On May 29, 2022
OP, Have you thought it through and there's absolutely nothing to salvage in that relationship?

2 Likes

Re: . by Klass99(f): 4:55pm On May 29, 2022
smiley

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: . by Emma2Seconds: 4:55pm On May 29, 2022
Ebidosie Onato!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Boniface Biography: Tribe, Parents, State Of Origin, Stats, Transfer / Our Level Of Exposure Is A Parallel Line, Do I Hold On? / Married And Unmarried Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.