Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. (3650 Views)

Check Out My Son @1 / Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I / What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
Meet my little cutie, his name is TJ Martins. He is 4 months old. He was born at 36 weeks through c section. His doctor advised bossom milk alone, so he's exclusively breast feeding since birth. He's growing rapidly, strong and healthy. He looks much like his father, the colour of the eyes, the shape of the lips and his sleeping position- he likes to lie on his tommy just like his father. He likes listening to his dad play the piano, he enjoys music and he shows that by blowing his lips and shaking his body. He hates it when I put off the music while he's still awake. I don't waste time to change his diapers each time he poop cos he hates spending a second with the dirty diaper. He enjoys playing the big-bass-drum game with his sister, he is fun to be with. We are so happy to have him...love love love.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by SapeleDon: 12:40am On Dec 02, 2014
Nice

1 Like

Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 02, 2014
Cute baby. But a very little but important bit of information's amiss here.

2 Likes

Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by zeb04(f): 1:21am On Dec 02, 2014
Beautiful baby
Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 02, 2014
Cute baby. Love his cheeks and lips. Was he pouting or trying to kiss someone?

1 Like

Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 02, 2014
Is that your daughter in your profile? If she is, then you're blessed with beautiful kids.

1 Like

Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 02, 2014
Cute baby

1 Like

Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 02, 2014
MzPreshie:
Is that your daughter in your profile? If she is, then you're blessed with beautiful kids.
cheesy yea that's my daughter. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 02, 2014
MzPreshie:
Cute baby. Love his cheeks and lips. Was he pouting or trying to kiss someone?
cheesy he normally does that when he's happy, here, his sister tickled his toes grin
Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 02, 2014
CoolHunk:
Cute baby. But a very little but important bit of information's amiss here.
like what please
Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by okirewaju(f): 6:47am On Dec 02, 2014
Cute Cute!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 02, 2014
Zikamax:
cheesy he normally does that when he's happy, here, his sister tickled his toes grin
Aww.. Beautiful kids you got. Hope they get more beautiful as they grow.

1 Like

Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by NnamdiN: 7:03am On Dec 02, 2014
MzPreshie:
I've seen that little girl's picture elsewhere sha undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 02, 2014
NnamdiN:
Well.. Anything is possible
*shrugs shoulders*
Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 02, 2014
NnamdiN:
smiley I guess facebook.
Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by NnamdiN: 7:56am On Dec 02, 2014
Zikamax:
smiley I guess facebook.
bbm, whatsapp dps etc lipsrsealed
MzPreshie:
Well.. Anything is possible
*shrugs shoulders*
cheesy na dem sabi

1 Like

Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by ghost1718(m): 8:22am On Dec 02, 2014
DID u marry oyibo man ??undecided
Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 02, 2014
NnamdiN:
bbm, whatsapp dps etc lipsrsealed cheesy na dem sabi
I once saw my fb profile pic in one indian guy's pix shocked, that's what I hate most in fb.
Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 02, 2014
ghost1718:
I did, is anything wrong with that

1 Like

Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 02, 2014
Zikamax:
like what please
I initially skipped the part where you said he had his fathers eyes. I understand now.
Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 02, 2014
ghost1718:
See how this one just blurted out the question I was sytlishly asking. SMH
Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by ghost1718(m): 9:59am On Dec 02, 2014
Zikamax:
I did, is anything wrong with that
the child dont look like our naija pekin undecided
Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by ghost1718(m): 10:02am On Dec 02, 2014
CoolHunk:

See how this one just blurted out the question I was sytlishly asking. SMH
when will u tell her ??
Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 02, 2014
why im eye dey chook? is he trying me..
Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by stonecoldcafe: 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
ghost1718:
the child dont look like our naija pekin undecided
Don't be silly!

1 Like

Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by ghost1718(m): 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
stonecoldcafe:
Don't be silly!
hey dude

i said what i noticeundecided i never lie before undecided
Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by kandiikane(m): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
Zikamax:
if that child's mum catches you, ehn!
Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
kandiikane:

if that child's mum catches you, ehn!
Are you that blind, huh?
Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by stonecoldcafe: 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
ghost1718:
hey dude

i said what i noticeundecided i never lie before undecided

Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
new trend on nairaland meet my son, meet my daughter, meet my huby, meet my parent next.

God bless everysoul looking upto Him for a blessing like this In JESUS Name(Amen)

1 Like

Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by kandiikane(m): 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
Zikamax:
Are you that blind, huh?
you must be sick in the head to get a picture of someone's child online and claim that it's yours.
Re: Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. by ghost1718(m): 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
stonecoldcafe:

How old are you?
21months old..........i think undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Random Amazing Facts / Lady Under Attack For Taking Nude Photo With Her Son / My Present Family Dilemma,,,please I Need Opinions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.