Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

How Will You Celebrate Your Christmas Eve - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Will You Celebrate Your Christmas Eve (1313 Views)

Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight / Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones / Your Christmas Ugliest Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Celebrate Your Christmas Eve by breaka: 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2008
How will you celebrate your 24th Night? this season?

With God or Your LOVE?

grin
Re: How Will You Celebrate Your Christmas Eve by MrCrackles(m): 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2008
I have dug a hole already

I am going inside it on xmas eve

Burying myself beneath from neck to toe till boxing day!!
Re: How Will You Celebrate Your Christmas Eve by SeanT21(f): 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2008
Hangin with Family!!!
Re: How Will You Celebrate Your Christmas Eve by sistajay(f): 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2008
I'll be with family and friends!!
Re: How Will You Celebrate Your Christmas Eve by spikedcylinder: 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2008
Darn it! I hate Christmas and and the whole paraphernalia! undecided angry angry
Re: How Will You Celebrate Your Christmas Eve by sistawoman: 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2008
I will be with family baking cookies for Santa as we every year. Then sending the kids to bed early so hubby and i can pull out the gifts and start wrapping and putting them together.
Re: How Will You Celebrate Your Christmas Eve by HRhotness(f): 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Darn it! I hate Christmas and and the whole paraphernalia! undecided angry angry

me too!

@ post

I'll probably be at home watching a crappy movie/tv show and getting drunk or sumthin. . . like i do every yr
Re: How Will You Celebrate Your Christmas Eve by spikedcylinder: 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2008
Christmas 2006, I was so facking depressed! angry embarassed sad
Re: How Will You Celebrate Your Christmas Eve by Deshannel(m): 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2008
Depressed? Cos u aint gat dat special one in ur life.
Dont be a lonly angel, u shud go out or av fun with ur friends or ur man at home.

wink thats d feeling.

Re: How Will You Celebrate Your Christmas Eve by 190: 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2008
fcukin of course, what else wud i be doin
Re: How Will You Celebrate Your Christmas Eve by tkb417(m): 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2008
Darn it! I hate Christmas and and the whole paraphernalia!
just lock urself in ur room and u wont see the whole 'paraphernalia'

Topic
watch plety 9ja nollywood then go on a drinking spree at nite
Re: How Will You Celebrate Your Christmas Eve by spikedcylinder: 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2008
Deshannel:

Depressed? because u aint gat that special one in ur life.
don't be a lonly angel, u should go out or av fun with ur friends or ur man at home.

wink thats d feeling.

*rolls eyes*
Re: How Will You Celebrate Your Christmas Eve by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2008
Will probably be at church
Re: How Will You Celebrate Your Christmas Eve by geolabious(m): 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2008
[size=13pt]I will be at Church With My Beloved Angel wink[/size]
Re: How Will You Celebrate Your Christmas Eve by 190: 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2008
i have just confirmed 4rm my lovely baby that we wud be fcukin till dawn on the 24th-25th
i have 5packets of ruff ryders now wit me,
i like it ruff

peace!
Re: How Will You Celebrate Your Christmas Eve by chisimdi(f): 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2008
190:

i have just confirmed from my lovely baby that we would be fcukin till dawn on the 24th-25th
i have 5packets of ruff ryders now wit me,
i like it ruff

peace!
hmm dats hot
Re: How Will You Celebrate Your Christmas Eve by Hotstepper(f): 5:20am On Dec 02, 2008
I will surely be at my church worshing with the rest of the people. It gives me a special feeling
Re: How Will You Celebrate Your Christmas Eve by breaka: 11:07am On Dec 02, 2008
@ 190

MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU AND UR GIRLFRIEND.lol,
Re: How Will You Celebrate Your Christmas Eve by izeek(m): 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2008
i guess i wud be planing on how to eat plenty sicken the next day.
thats the whole chismas idea nah. lo
Re: How Will You Celebrate Your Christmas Eve by sesman(m): 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2008
I''ll be on a flight to Australia to see my peeps,
Re: How Will You Celebrate Your Christmas Eve by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2008
I'll probably be at home listening to my enya collections,equip myself with stacks of alcohol,and some female companies.
Re: How Will You Celebrate Your Christmas Eve by jgirl3: 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2008
With God and my Family in a nice restaurant down in West End then maybe hang out with friends later.
Re: How Will You Celebrate Your Christmas Eve by tRoOE(f): 7:41am On Dec 03, 2008
[size=13pt]Will not know until the day comes tongue, may God be with us until then kiss[/size]
Re: How Will You Celebrate Your Christmas Eve by OgidiBoy(m): 7:45am On Dec 03, 2008
I'll be in Nigeria with my parents, my sister our first born is doing her traditional wedding on the 20th so we'll be celebrating in the village cheesy
Re: How Will You Celebrate Your Christmas Eve by Deshannel(m): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2008
Prolly DOING IT wit a chick in church. cheesy
Re: How Will You Celebrate Your Christmas Eve by iz2much: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2008
I will be wit ma F&F making things happened and after am gonna get my self DR***k
Re: How Will You Celebrate Your Christmas Eve by crazy20: 10:42am On Dec 03, 2008
Almost clueless as at now but whatever I deceide to do,will definitely be fun 'to me'.
Re: How Will You Celebrate Your Christmas Eve by Chineduogbojo95: 6:29am On Dec 01, 2018
Cars that will intimidate your village people this Christmas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1EwPsCgwwo

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Have To Say About Imo State University Students In Their Involement In The Kidnapping Is / Watch: Is This 6-year-old 'human Magnet' A Hoax? / The Richest Man In Africa Is My Neighbour...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.