Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,683 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Your Christmas Ugliest Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Christmas Ugliest Experience (7592 Views)

Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones / LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! / How Will You Spend Your Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by Idriswhite(m): 9:46am On Dec 25, 2012
Everyone is in christmas mood.Joy is at peak in every home.Dancing,singing and drinking are the order of the day.Alas! Some of us still say' oh my God','Why me?' or you just frown. Kindly share with us what made you frown or sad temporally today which is christmas
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by Idriswhite(m): 9:52am On Dec 25, 2012
My own ugliest experience today is that I fell down flat cutting myself in the process with knife as i gave chase to the chicken that ran having sighted knife.

2 Likes

Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by k2039: 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2012
Indoors reading and attending to nairaland issues when I need a break just to cool off my brain.

The only reason I'm frowning is because I have too many assignments to work on which makes it mandatory reading on christmas.
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by TableLeg(m): 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2012
Idriswhite: My own ugliest experience today is that I fell down flat cutting myself in the process with knife as i gave chase to the chicken that ran having sighted knife.
I dont feel sorry for you at all .....
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by honeric01(m): 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2012
In the process right now.
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by DollyParton1(f): 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2012
yea, am having that right now..
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by avalontony(m): 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2012
my girlfriend broke up with me becose she thought she does not deserve me and that she is selfish, despite all my plea she said her mind is made up and can not be changed, so i have to let her go, maybe God is trying to save me........... but celebrating christmas with a broken heart is the worst experince ever. But i know that i am loved by family and friends. merry xmas nairalanders.

5 Likes

Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by adonisyung(m): 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2012
I bOught 3 gud musical vedi0s tu watch!but n0 light!

1 Like

Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by slimyem: 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2012
Many years ago...
Had just finished frying christmas chicken and because the kitchen was so rough,i just put the frying pan with hot oil in it on the floor so i can do other things.
Less than a minute later,i mistakenly dipped fried my left foot in it.
Christmas celebrations that day came to an end for me instantly!grincheesy

2 Likes

Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2012
I was robbed at gun point of 41000 naira on sunday,making me very broke now,and dulling the xmas mood for me. Thank God,that am alive to witness this xmas sha.

1 Like

Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by Dnaz(m): 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2012
Still on d matter
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by Iaz93: 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2012
avalontony: my girlfriend broke up with me becose she thought she does not deserve me and that she is selfish, despite all my plea she said her mind is made up and can not be changed, so i have to let her go, maybe God is trying to save me........... but celebrating christmas with a broken heart is the worst experince ever. But i know that i am loved by family and friends. merry xmas nairalanders.
kpele oh

2 Likes

Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by JoannaSedley(f): 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2012
Coming back from ijebu ode now, was travelling with my family this morning when our well serviced Camry broke down along Ijebu ode axis. We towed the car back to Lagos and straight to the mechanic, just resting on my bed typing the damn ugly sh-it. SO HELP ME GOD NEXT TOMORROW,MY VILLA HERE WE COME.
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by Gentlepapi(m): 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
Celebrating xmas witout light is annoying yhu know?
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2012
first time am ever spending xmax away from my parent.its so booorrriiigggg in kd.d worst ever

1 Like

Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by Arysexy(m): 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2012
Last year xmas in da villa. early morning on xmas day as i tried to untie the sturbborn hausa goat we bought the previous day ie 24th and take it to back yard for slaughter, the goat sensing danger slipped from my grip and jumped the fence with the help of d heap of sands and stones used for construction work. it was a nightmare chasing the goat round the neighbourhood till the silly goat got tired and ran into somebody's kitchen scattering her pot of soup on fire in the process. It was terrible we have to compensate the woman with the goat's leg and replenished her stew condiments. Not forgeting i had bruises diving after the goat, but was happy when the goat pepper soup was served.

9 Likes

Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by TableLeg(m): 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2012
avalontony: my girlfriend broke up with me becose she thought she does not deserve me and that she is selfish, despite all my plea she said her mind is made up and can not be changed, so i have to let her go, maybe God is trying to save me........... but celebrating christmas with a broken heart is the worst experince ever. But i know that i am loved by family and friends. merry xmas nairalanders.
Your situation is nothing.... Put yourself in the shoes of the homeless folks or the sick or the poor or the needy!
Oniranu

2 Likes

Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by GentleNaaz(m): 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2012
After boiling hot water, i went 2 kill my chicken. D chicken had escaped b4 my arival n it dropd a leta n i quote "God has added mor years 2 me" . Am stil searching 4 my chicken. Incase u come across any white fat chicken, pls call me on 08068518524. U wl b rewarded. If u eat am, u no go c 2moro

2 Likes

Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by santa62(m): 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2012
Am fighting with boredom and boredom is winning. big advice to everybody never spend ur Christmas in the UK (London)every were is empty. i wish say i dey Afghanistan this Xmas na biggest dulling for me. but i thank GOD for life. Merry Xmas still

1 Like

Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by honeric01(m): 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2012
Dolly-Parton:
yea, am having that right now..

Tell me more, seems i have a twin here sad
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by GentleNaaz(m): 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2012
My man I luv u; dat grl is neva ur grl.
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by gbemmymann(m): 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
My ugliest Christmas experience was when I had diahorrea probably caused by a contaminated red wine I took on Christmas eve.I couldn't savour any of the delicious dishes
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by Leopantro: 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2012
Right now i'm at work
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by Spencer63(m): 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2012
Dis xmas enh! E be like say na die... am nt celebratn it wit my family.. My parents and sibling dem dey enjoy 4 lagos me dey dis dry oau campus readn 4 exam..... It is d first tyme i wnt be celebratn xmas wit my family! |so sad

1 Like

Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by oroscoo(m): 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2012
excellence44: first time am ever spending xmax away from my parent.its so booorrriiigggg in kd.d worst ever
welcome to our land.am used to it
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by Bblaq17(f): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2012
Not spending xmas wit my parent.spending it alone in skul with friends dat left me behind 2 go n jolly.
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by tizblink: 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2012
3years ago when i lost a friend who got hit by a car the previous nite..Rip bro

1 Like

Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by 7ola7(m): 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2012
My brother (OLATAYO alias ARAEDUMARE) that always sent me inspiration text in a day like this not see today and when I read what he sent to me last year I couldn't imaging him no more. May his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by BukkyDan(f): 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2012
hmmm,this christmas is very boring...in kano,ccan't even go out cos mum restricts my movements,worst of all,i cut my left middle finger with a knife while trying to reduce d size of meat mum'll share to people...#selfish me#

3 Likes

Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by otilox(m): 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2012
Heart broken.... lonely..... home sick.... hungry.... worst Christmas ever... I just want my mum cry

2 Likes

Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by honestivo(m): 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2012
So booorin am jst alon in my lodge here in tambuwal sokoto am misin my family n friends my chiks self de paranoid say I no show.(cos of nysc)
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by huninaija(f): 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2012
Iv just broken my ipad mini ooooo that was given to me as a gift! May Sango strike dead that unforeseen force that made me drop my ipad mini from the balcony!! cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Past Governors Of Osun State. Who Is The Best So Far? (pics) / Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React / Horrible Accident:dangote Truck Butchered A Motorcyclist (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.