Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Must We Vote In Pdp Lead Government? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must We Vote In Pdp Lead Government? (451 Views)

No Completed Federal Project In Pdp’s 16 Years Reign – Osinbajo / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih / *good For Democracy* South East Pdp Lead By Olisa Metu Ask Okwy Nwodo To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must We Vote In Pdp Lead Government? by FRENZYLO: 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
If you may ask me i will tell you that so may PDP members are brood of vipers working around in the name of the lord.Their rain has been liking to the old saying "Green snake under the green grass".The various locallities you may call it grassroot experience deprivation from this guys representing these people both in the state and federal level.Sincerely, politian that knows what am talking about will give credit to that.PDP is filled deceivers.liers,money sharers,contractors that collect project and eat the money.The same group had suddenly gone over to APC answering good men.Shame is the word that fit these men.How about some that are leaders of secret cults still answers leaders of PDP .Why is it that Obasanjo remain a card carrying member?.Did he forget a bottle in PDP BOt that he still want to collect .Monkey calling baboon APE is the case of Obasanjo and Jonathan.My opinion let nigerians think well.Let me inform you guys Tinubu will still use AFenifere and OPC to intimidate lagosians in this election be warned.Read comment from ATIku

"Having lost the PDP primaries ignominiously to"
Jonathan, Atiku became a prophet of doom. He
said: “those who make peaceful change
impossible make violent change inevitable.” Of
course, the only change that is peaceful is the
one whereby Jonathan either foregoes re-
election or is defeated at the polls. A Jonathan
victory was, in the logic of Atiku, an invitation to
violent change
Re: Must We Vote In Pdp Lead Government? by FRENZYLO: 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
Can we bring up other ills in PDP and discuss

(1) (Reply)

T / Very Decent Mini-flat To Let In Aboru Iyana Ipaja Axis I50k/yr With Pictures / Breaking: Senator Ifeanyi Okowa Wins PDP Guber Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.