Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,667 members, 7,827,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon (20903 Views)

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / Sudan president detained in South Africa pending court order / Breaking News - Colonel Gaddafi Captured And Killed (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by lifeisshort1: 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
Good news, thats the difference between western intelligence and ours.this must surely distabliise the isis camp. cheesy Jack bauer mood activated. smiley

1 Like

Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
kennygee:
ISIS

What even happened to MOSSAD, no one hears about them anymore.
ISIS is reigning in town,the higher the threat a terrorist group pose,the higher the attention
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by bobcharly(m): 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
Goodnews
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEE....!!..una know na....
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by kelechiodo(m): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
If you don't want to comment, why Ok. Its wrong as it portrays one as academically and morally bankrupt. Using it to contest for first page is so annoying as if a prize is there for first page posts. Please supermods, try to delete these nonsense and warn the perpetrators. If repeated, banning the person wont be a sin.

To Op:. Capturing a terrorist's wife has never yielded any positive result. Their thinking is wrapped and weird. They can always remarry or continue with the remaining wives including the illusion of 70 virgins.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ipledge:
ISIS is reigning in town,the higher the threat a terrorist group pose,the higher the attention

Yeah, they've been on the news a lot these days.
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by RAKITIC: 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
seangy4konji:
Let my people go.
ur people bawo
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by gideonedwards(m): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
pictures pls
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
kennygee:

Yeah, they've been on the news a lot these days.
I don't know why Boko guys are not getting so much attention,maybe because it doesn't involve some countries...Boko haram is the deadliest terrorist group in the world
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ipledge:
I don't know why Boko guys are not getting so much attention,maybe because it doesn't involve some countries...Boko haram is the deadliest terrorist group in the world

Let's not start giving Boko boys any Ideas.
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by killercute16(m): 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
blemon44:
they should kill them already because their life is not valued

their father does not value others peoples life
Nah...it wont be nice like that,they will be wasted.....instead interrogate them and use them to capture the leader b4 killing them.
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
kennygee:

Let's not start giving Boko boys any Ideas.
Ok but all countries abandoned Nigeria to tackle this alone and that's not the way they do to other terrorist group

Maybe they see what we Nigerians are not seeing
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by experimentist: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
What took them to Lebanon? Or do they school there?
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by maclatunji: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
Built2last:

I have said it that Anybody that thinks FG can stop Bokoharam is a learner. And the reason is that we are not supporting the govt and providing intel....

There are people that knows Abubakr Shekau, they know his wife and kids, what of his classmates in secondary school who still knows him...its possible he even attendeded A.B.U like me.

I have never seen the profile or biography of Shekau online published.

The FG has ran out of ideas to tackle Bokoharam and we have a bigger problem.

I know some slow.pokes will quote me insulting mr president, please feel free, self expression is the beauty of democracy but show you are not clueless too by providing solution to terror here if you have.

@bolded, I thought they said he did not go to school.
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ipledge:
Ok but all countries abandoned Nigeria to tackle this alone and that's not the way they do to other terrorist group

Maybe they see what we Nigerians are not seeing

Our government is not honest enough, they have refused to declare BH a terrorist group.

Their goal is not even clear.
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
kennygee:

Our government is not honest enough, they have refused to declare BH a terrorist group.

Their goal is not even clear.
I think our government make it difficult for other countries to help
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by babaluckey: 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
[quote author=HonourablePomk post=28527709]I don't agree with those Shouting kill them. They should be used as a So
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
HonourablePomk:
I don't agree with those Shouting kill them. They should be used as a Source of Information . . .
Information wey dem go prefer to die than give out lipsrsealed. May they get their due reward angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by blemon44(m): 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
killercute16:
Nah...it wont be nice like that,they will be wasted.....instead interrogate them and use them to capture the leader b4 killing them.

two heads is better than one

you are really intelligent
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by Pavore9: 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
Make dem no kill them, their custody will be psychological torture to the man. that is if he still has a heart.
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by babaluckey: 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
THOU SHALL NOT KILL FOR YE NOT TO BE KILLED. JESUS IS THE WAY...

1 Share

Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by killercute16(m): 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
blemon44:

two heads is better than one

you are really intelligent
Tanx
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by vedaxcool(m): 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
Good news if it is true! Maybe his wife discovered that the man is a beast and decided to flee, who knows?
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by seangy4konji: 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lol. grin. Awon goons mi na.
RAKITIC:
ur people bawo
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by onatisi(m): 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
kennygee:
ISIS

intelligence agencies rarely make noise . But believe me the mossad is very very much active .

1 Like

Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
blemon44:
they should kill them already because their life is not valued

their father does not value others peoples life

I don't think so... Their father is the terrorist not them.
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by ApexTitan(m): 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
changes1:
Good news will never stop coming.

This proves that BH is too small for the army to conquer.

this also proves that usa is really not interested in helping us fight BH because I think they are gaining something from the terrorism..

Its now left for our president, armed forces, leaders, politicians, NGOs, "forums" , and we the masses to "grab our balls" and fight BH to a halt as we fought Ebola.

Shocking.

With you, 1+1 must equal 11.

How you are able to conclude that USA is gaining from the Boko Haram insurgency or that Boko Haram can be dealt with like Ebola all from this arrest in Lebanon has got to be the most logic defying comment of the day.
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by VivaLaFrans: 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
Did anybody see a new video of cowardice by ISIL yesterday? They shot a Danish man in his BMW in Sausi Arabia
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by Ranchhoddas: 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
kennygee:
ISIS

huh?
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by Idrismusty97(m): 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
It doesn't makes any difference even if they behead the wife and son then televised it like ISIS does it still wouldn't make any difference. It would only make him more determine. Now they would fully come for Lebanon.... Go after the terrorists not their families, that's the only solution.
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by dotcomnamename: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
Built2last:

I have said it that Anybody that thinks FG can stop Bokoharam is a learner. And the reason is that we are not supporting the govt and providing intel....

There are people that knows Abubakr Shekau, they know his wife and kids, what of his classmates in secondary school who still knows him...its possible he even attendeded A.B.U like me.

I have never seen the profile or biography of Shekau online published.

The FG has ran out of ideas to tackle Bokoharam and we have a bigger problem.

I know some slow.pokes will quote me insulting mr president, please feel free, self expression is the beauty of democracy but show you are not clueless too by providing solution to terror here if you have.

[size=20pt]E easy?

Please what is stopping you too from providing solution to terror here?

Just a simple question, no hating lipsrsealed![/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Norwegian Prime Minister Works As A Taxi Driver / Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis / Burkina Faso’s Junta Slams Indefinite Ban On Radio Station Over Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.