Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Misery Of SALVATION Contract - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Misery Of SALVATION Contract (499 Views)

Knowing The Mystery Of Christ Will End The Misery Of Life / Join Us The Illuminati Today And End Your Misery / Do Religions Feed Off Of Human Misery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Misery Of SALVATION Contract by waldigit: 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
The elements of any valid contract are offer, acceptance, consideration (price or sacrifice) All have sinned and come short of the glory of God. This statement entails all coming under a covenant that is not God's covenant, through SIN. As long as you remain in this covenant GOD CANNOT help you. The best you can get from God is the grace that will sustain you until you realise and accept his offer for His own covenant.
Many comes up with logic that can't God save the world on "as is" basis? why did He went through painstaking process of salvation plan i.e sending His son to die to save the world. John 3:16. Thinking this way suggests that God uses His sovereignity to draw man out of the mess he got himself into, not even minding, whether man himself is willing to be saved or not. This to seems like giving POISON to God to drink. The same way natural man has sinful nature so also GOD has holy nature which makes it impossible for him to engage in impunity to excercise his sovereignity. In a normal democracy there are procedures on how president execute power of prerogative of mercy on the advice of judiciary.Similarly God cannot use His sovereignity in an unethical way of saving unwilling offender from a convenant he has willingly entered into.I know some men of integrity who would not do this as well, let alone GOD.
Romans 8:1-3 announce us that born again people operates under new covenant of the law of spirit. When you get born again, you become a new creature by getting a new spirit. The devil has a covenant through sin with old spirit, soul and body. But with a new spirit now, he has no grip on your spirit man again.
But, wait a minute, it is still old soul and body. So the connection to the old covenant still continues.Hence you are still subject to the lust of the flesh and evil imagination from your soul. So how can we totally liberate ourself- spirit, soul and body from the old convenant as Paul cries in Romans 7:23-25
"23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin, which is in my members (soul and body).
25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin."

From the above we can see it is through the Christ we can be free from the law of sin- the old covenant. So then what are the process that will take us to this level of perfection?
Galatians 5:16
Walk in the Spirit and you shall not fufill the lust of the flesh. This is clear enough information.
So. How do we start.
SALVATION-first we get saved to get the new spirit. John 3:16, John 3:3. At this point we get the new spirit in a spiritual operation known as REGENERATION. Ezekiel 36:25-26
HOLY GHOST BAPTISM-then we make sure that we receive the power of Holy Spirit. He will become our ally to move on through the other stages.
DELIVERANCE- then we get our soul and body delivered from the terms and conditions of the old covenant. This involves identifying areas of where we may still be under the old covenant. It may be the ancestral and family inherited ones or the one we directly entered into either consciously or otherwise. We renounce this contract citing the relevant section of the most superior covenant of the blood of Jesus that has empowered us to do this. Romans 8:1,2.
1. There is therefore now no condemnation to those which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2.For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
JUSTIFICATION- move on to justification by manifesting the fruit of the spirit.This involves identification of your weaknesses. With prayer and fasting commence spiritual warfare to supress these areas.
SANCTIFICATION It also involves identification of our strenght areas and preparing to build ministry out of it. be it talent, skill, training etc.
Thus we begin manifesting the gift of the spirit via these minstries.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wake Up Call To SLEEPING Christians / How Is Thanksgiving Service In Your Church Today. / 10 Scriptures That Can Get You Through Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.