Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards (46529 Views)

Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) / Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by oziawo: 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ki na de mathala ne
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by tellwisdom: 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
This gurl ought to be arrested together with her dad....Alot of nairalanders hadn't eaten and this ugly gurl is buying a dress, this expensive? ? sad
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
sandradayz:
[/color] I hate her cry cry cry
[color=#000099]
Was she trying to say that there are no beggers in the street of Oyo angry angry >:
Look at the daughter of a governor wearing a 3m naira dress while some Oyosians have bearly a thousand naira to feed their family. THIS COUNTRY. Except it's her money sha. I reserve my comment. sad sad angry angry

Thank you sooo much ,exactly my point!

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Vikkiboi(m): 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
chimimi:
Pls who's ajimobi?

oh, so you dont know him because you schooled in France abi?
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by dapydan: 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
coogar:

they are rich!
at least her husband is rich - we went to the same school in the UK so i know....

And so what? Who bloody cares if her family is rich? If the source of money is clean she will dare not be wicked enough to burn 3M on a dress, okay?

No sane person who worked hard for his money burns it uselessly!

Clearly, you are not understanding our point, she could have save many and fed many with that amount!

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Afritop(m): 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
An insult to the whole of ibadan. They elected ajimobi so that his daughter can use their money to flaunt a N3m dress and still pose with it on the media

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
3m money for a gown
Chai
Ehn ehn
Hmm
Yet some never chop
Nawa money. Wey fit carry person out poverty
[size=20pt]turn to delap [/size]
Con throwey him into riches
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by dplomaticVal: 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
when the fabric used in sewing that cloth fades, she won't wear the cloth again & 3millz wil go jus like that. some peeps are bereft of frugality and common sense

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by coogar: 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
emiraty:

And so what? Who bloody cares if her family is rich? If the source of money is clean she will dare not be wicked enough to burn 3M on a dress, okay?

na poverty dey worry you? what is N3m to the daisi-family? are you kidding me?

Clearly, you are not understanding our point, she could have save many and fed many with that amount!

how would you know the taste of a rich sane person? N3m is nothing to these people. yes, she could have saved many people but what makes you think she's not saving many people as we speak? is it until she appears on network news to announce herself like don jazzy? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by blym4real: 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
emiraty:

Thank you sooo much ,exactly my point!
Our ways are different bro What seems right to me might be wrong to you. If she works hard for her money, she has the right to buy whatsoever she wishes.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by flexing11(m): 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
evem if ma 10m sti luk baddddddd
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by blym4real: 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
Afritop:
An insult to the whole of ibadan. They elected ajimobi so that his daughter can use their money to flaunt a N3m dress and still pose with it on the media
Lol bros, go and read about ajimobi before he became a governor as well as the daisi family.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
blym4real:

Our ways are different bro What seems right to me might be wrong to you. If she works hard for her money, she has the right to buy whatsoever she wishes.

Really, our ways are definitely different *nd thank God for that.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by watchindelta(m): 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
even if her families get tree way den dey pluck moni she no get conscience at all. aba
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Osakah24(m): 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
naijaboiy:
Why are ugly dresses always that expensive? undecided
hahahahahahaha this got me cracking. But its really the truth.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by blym4real: 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
emiraty:

Really, our ways are definitely different *nd thank God for that.
That is the reality. In nigeria when people don't reason along the same line as ours, we term them stupid or fool which is very wrong.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by AZeD1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
emiraty:

Dude 3M might be big money to you, to some people, its change. As far as she/ her husband worked for the money, they are entitled to spend the money the way they deem it fit.

Oh by the way, you know the money you spent browsing can feed a child?

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
coogar:

na poverty dey worry you? what is N3m to the daisi-family? are you kidding me?

how would you know the taste of a rich sane person? N3m is nothing to these people. yes, she could have saved many people but what makes you think she's not saving many people as we speak? is it until she appears on network news to announce herself like don jazzy? grin

You seem to be blowing their trumpet I hope they pay u well for being their errand boy.
What is 3m to the rich? Do you have it your self?

She is helping people in which you say she doesn't need to announce but she is showing off the 3m dress?I even suspect she had that picture put on nairaland to raise some buzz , if not how was the picture And cost of dress able to hit the forum. Many of the rich kids do that to get attention

Are you of the stupid belief that those critisizing that move are not of wealthy back ground?

Am not povert stricken, Okay? That move is an act of inferiority complex .

I won't waste time in responding to any of your silly assertions.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by coogar: 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
AZeD1:

Dude 3M might be big money to you, to some people, its change. As far as she/ her husband worked for the money, they are entitled to spend the money the way they deem it fit.

don't mind the hypocrites.
how many of them have sold their smart phones to help reduce the incidence of polio in northern nigeria? you only see them foaming in the mouth the moment they see rich politicians. cheesy

emiraty:

You seem to be blowing their trumpet I hope they pay u well for being their errand boy.
What is 3m to the rich? Do you have it your self?

how much is N3m?
are you an idïot? cheiiiii - poverty has turned some people into zombies.

She is helping people in which you say she doesn't need to announce but she is showing off the 3m dress?I even suspect she had that picture put on nairaland to raise some buzz , if not how was the picture And cost of dress able to hit the forum. Many of the rich kids do that to get attention

stop judging people from your foolish-tainted spectacles. she didn't show off, she went to a fashion show & the aprokos of linda ikeji took her pics. how's that showing off? did she put the pics on her facebook page or instagram? so rich people cannot enjoy the fruits of their labour again cos some of you were accursed with poverty? grin cheesy

Are you of the stupid belief that those critisizing that move are not of wealthy back ground?

they are not!
if they are, a dress of N3m wont be making them foam in the mouth like epileptic patients. no wonder you people breed armed robbers & international pröstitutes.

Am not povert stricken, Okay? That move is an act of inferiority complex .
I won't waste time in responding to any of your silly assertions.

even if you aren't poverty-stricken, you are acting like you are. the daughter of a rich man & the wife of a richer husband went to a private fashion show in a foreign land & you are here passing judgements on her like she owes you something!

nigga, she owes you nothing. her money, her life, her prerogative. she doesn't need your approval to spend her money. go make your own money & stop telling people what to do with theirs.

anuofia!

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by zinny2049: 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
Atk01:
3 million for just one dress.
my tailor can sew this dress
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by 1stola: 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
englishmart:
if she doesn't spend her Dad's loots frivolously, whose own would she spend.?

With #3m I will buy a full boutique and install it in my bedroom.

[s] This same quality of ugly dress can be bought for 30k here[/s] ......
In your wildest dreams...
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by onowighose(m): 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
her father is a thief thats why she can use that kind of huge amount of monie to buy that kind of shirt.animals

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by baybiemee: 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
I don't understand
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
AZeD1:

You really feel you just made a point?
Feed a child? Really?
You are so dumb that you don't know monthly subscrption for browsing is so cheap right ? So is daily?

Yep 3m is money to me quite all right. I really don't mind anyone giving me that money as I can touch lots of peoples' lives with it.

I pity you, you have a hard heart but you don't know that yet which is the worst part.

Throw your stupidity won't dignify you .
By the way, you don't wanna know the charities or donation4 I involve my self with. So, when I comment, I know exactly what am angry over.

Mind you, am from a family that can enable me buy a bag of 4m but am not wicked to that extent, yes I term it wicked ness

So please save that crap bout. 3m being change, okay? If you know what to do with such money that will add value to many you will shut up and get a life.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by justitiaomnibus(m): 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
hhhmmm

She no go die again aby.

3 million naira for one gown wen landlord dey evict people becos of 30k rent.

What a world.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
blym4real:

That is the reality. In nigeria when people don't reason along the same line as ours, we term them stupid or fool which is very wrong.

Silly or fool? Who here referred to you as that?

The fact that you are not reasoning as most doesn't matter. If you are comfortable with with what you are doing ,then by all means continue.

But remember one thing karma is hard on us. Rich people have falled and have looked for the same money that they used to buy bags, clothes.cars, etc just to feed so what ever you do, do it well and be sure of what you are doing.

Enjoy your life and good bye
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by 1stola: 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
Gboliwe:

Story for the gods.

Even Dangote's beautiful daughter doesn't have that much to spend on a gown
Shut da fúck up!
Go get a good and you will learn how to spend your money on things u love.
I can spend a million dollars on a single wrist watch if I have the money...
Who told you it is Oyo state money...?
Poverty is a cancer . ..
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by yinkuscious(m): 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
naijaboiy:

i'm a guy,,why should I wear a lady's dress? undecided
better things to do with it than to wear it, u know now ?
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Osakah24(m): 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
Idpotter:

Dont spit rubbish here jor...how much z $20000 to Dangote's worth of over $25billion dat his daughter can't buy a cloth of dat worth...mtcheeeeeew
The thing is those wealthy men that made money through hardwork have principles that make them look stingy when it comes to spending money on irrelevant things. Political rich men spend like musicians thats why they want to remain in power else they go broke, I bet you that bill gate wont spend that much on any of his clothing. Bend the truth anyhow you want it but somehow that money na loot.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by blym4real: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
emiraty:

Silly or fool? Who here referred to you as that?

The fact that you are not reasoning as most doesn't matter. If you are comfortable with with what you are doing ,then by all means continue.

But remember one thing karma is hard on us. Rich people have falled and have looked for the same money that they used to buy bags, clothes.cars, etc just to feed so what ever you do, do it well and be sure of what you are doing.

Enjoy your life and good bye
I was only illustrating bro. We are all guilty if you will agree.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by naijaboiy: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
Osakah24:
hahahahahahaha this got me cracking. But its really the truth.
I tell you man...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Old Nigerian Hairstyles / Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) / What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.