Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,028 members, 7,838,578 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries (25155 Views)

Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly / APC,PDP National Assembly primaries results / Desmond Elliot Wins APC’s Lagos Assembly Ticket, While KSB Loses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by sademola: 6:10am On Dec 03, 2014
nuelsylves:
Tinubu's nephew and Lai mohammed's son winning primaries....., selfish party. Am just pitying the masses they are deceiving in the name of CHANGE. The change they want is for themselves and their families.

Ain't nothing wrong if not MANIPULATED by their dads. I'm aware Lai's son contested in 2011 primaries and lost!
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by link2ok(m): 6:18am On Dec 03, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
Even if APC is painted in black colour and thrown into the mud, they are the best alternative to PDP for now. Come 2014, something is telling me they will take over 80% of governance in Nigeria.

Something is telling yu. Yu so funny. Owk sir wat is telling yu?
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by ogene70: 6:24am On Dec 03, 2014
So na only Tinubu family sabi politics pass for APC?

Wife....................senator
Brother in law....house of rep
Nephew. ............lagos house of rep
Daughter. ...........Iya oloja of lagos
Tinubu himself. ..Apc leader

And I'm sure we have more of them in lagos state public offices. shocked

1 Like

Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by Gboliwe: 6:26am On Dec 03, 2014
APC and blood shed is like Bread and Butter.

So sad but this is the kind of news we will be reading each time they meet.

1 Like

Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by Olaone1: 6:28am On Dec 03, 2014
barcanista:
I don't want to defend Obanikoro so I will not go further. On Tinubu...

Hon Oladimeji-Ojo a member of the House of Representatives representing Ekiti state is a Son-inlaw to Tinubu and Married to Tinubu's Daughter, who is now Iyaloja.

His sister-in-law, the sister to Remi is a member of Lagos State House of Assembly.

His Wife is a Senator, representing Lagos Central.

Now his own Nephew is going to Lagos State House.

This is too much of Bola Tinubu. Lagos is for Lagos Indigens and not for Tinubu alone.
This is the main reason why I hate APC. No regards for local political structure when choosing contestants. All positions are meant for their children. The same thing in Oyo State.

These are the so-called progressives. I actually thought the useless term 'died' with Daily Sketch/Sunday Sketch newspapers. Tinubu and The Nation newspaper have resurrected it. And, my people are hoodwinked by it. Sad!

2 Likes

Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by M4gunners: 6:32am On Dec 03, 2014
APC i hail oh. If una kill dem finish, den una go ruled goats and dogs una hear!

1 Like

Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by ahizih(m): 6:42am On Dec 03, 2014
I know say na APC go spoil dis general election
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by eaccyboy(m): 6:44am On Dec 03, 2014
OtunbaJega:
are they not Nigerians?
we kw dey r bt if dey preach chnge n transparency dey shld nt allow der family for nw..so is stil selfish interest..bc 80% Nigerian wl nvr bliv is transparent evn if it is
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by Mexyz(m): 6:45am On Dec 03, 2014
That is what you get when Angry people's Congress gather together. who knows maybe those thugs were not paid what they were promised. To cheer any APC leader or aspirant up in Benin here is 1k per person.

1 Like

Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by Ajalekoko76(m): 6:49am On Dec 03, 2014
Hmmmmmm,progressive and change in deed, Tinubu wife,inlaws,daughter,nephew,nieces,friends dominate APC

and UA fooling peoples. Again Lai Muhammad son ok board.
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by BabaO2: 6:49am On Dec 03, 2014
nuelsylves:
Tinubu's nephew and Lai mohammed's son winning primaries....., selfish party. Am just pitying the masses they are deceiving in the name of CHANGE. The change they want is for themselves and their families.
why can you be so idiotic without thinking. Were they voted for or not? Why is your soul so intimidated by mere mentioning Tinubu.?
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by onyeamuma73: 6:52am On Dec 03, 2014
i pity for our great governor rochas okorocha that join this agrived,politouts,creminals and now instead of going for second term to complete his numerious project now one of his leg is in imo govt house one is in presidencial villa rochas rochas rochas how many times i call u. Dont go for presidency for now that is for u come 2019

2 Likes

Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by Mimipauls1(f): 6:52am On Dec 03, 2014
Na them sabi
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by cut007: 6:58am On Dec 03, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
Even if APC is painted in black colour and thrown into the mud, they are the best alternative to PDP for now. Come 2014, something is telling me they will take over 80% of governance in Nigeria.
Yeah! I think I know that 'SOMETHING' that is speaking to you: AGBO + ALOMO
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by tartar9(m): 6:58am On Dec 03, 2014
shoo,4'already dead for NA election.primaries for that matter from D SAME PARTY*shakes head*
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by muyiwah666(m): 7:00am On Dec 03, 2014
barcanista:
Not holding brief for Koro, but his Son has been in Politics since 2010. He was the PDP candidate for Lagos State House, Lagos Island1 Constituency in 2011. He was also the PDP candidate for the chairmanship of Ikoyi/Obalende LCDA in 2011 but lost. I am not surprised that he won the PDP ticket again

Lai Mohammed Son stepped down for the current Speaker,Ikuforiji in the last election..see, there are children of politicians who would even defeat their parents if they contest against their parents..

1 Like

Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by gratieao: 7:07am On Dec 03, 2014
Yoruba people are synonymous with political violence.

2 Likes

Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by smartigo: 7:14am On Dec 03, 2014
The greediness of Bola Tinubu will make me vote against APC in the governorship election only. I just hate this. Na only him Waka come?
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 03, 2014
You are a bigot, nepotism happens in the whole system - PDP is worse.. moreover, they voted for them

nuelsylves:
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by Redstone(m): 7:24am On Dec 03, 2014
Ok, check my signature to see and read more beneficial information. As for APC, all the best. Every one deserves a chance at the polls.
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 03, 2014
barcanista:
Not holding brief for Koro, but his Son has been in Politics since 2010. He was the PDP candidate for Lagos State House, Lagos Island1 Constituency in 2011. He was also the PDP candidate for the chairmanship of Ikoyi/Obalende LCDA in 2011 but lost. I am not surprised that he won the PDP ticket again
what would you say about T.A. Orji's son who doesn't know anything about politics but he's going into politics and might win a ticket?
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by bidex(m): 7:29am On Dec 03, 2014
hmm... politics... a serious business. Police claimed no report of violence.
But wait, how are we sure this is a a result of the primary? hope its not opposition parties at work? Also, are we sure this is not inter thuggery act in the pretence of politricks?...
there are loads of Questions that needs answers
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by echidi: 7:30am On Dec 03, 2014
:PDesmond elliot..so because of politics we get to knw your tribal name abi.....alll dis while u have been forming Elliot niga X.abi...............finally we don know your yoruba name. Abi.....
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by bashydemy(m): 7:32am On Dec 03, 2014
nuelsylves:

They are...., but if truly they have the masses at heart, they truly desire CHANGE for d masses why can't they sacrifice their relatives and families ambition. Let them give those without a political lineage a chance..., That's CHANGE!
You guys are fool, So because they are the family of Tinubu they should not pursue their political ambitions? Where are you when Obasanjo is the President and Iyabo his daughter in Senate. Where are you and T.A. Orji is pushing is son upward.... if mad is given a hoe he will always cultivate on his side.
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by echidi: 7:34am On Dec 03, 2014
Mr desmond so you don finally u don complete your project work on our actress now na u wan begin elliot d national cake.....abi........happy ellioting
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 03, 2014
why do i I have this feeling one of your relative is a candidate

MizMyColi:
Please when will they conduct the primaries for governorship?
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by studded(m): 7:39am On Dec 03, 2014
Firefire:
Obiageli, you see progressive

Shedding human being blood to go and loot the stateangry angry angry

I won't be surprised if APC comes out and blame PDP for being the reason behind those unrests that led to the death of these people.

Nigerians should open their eyes and vote for pragmatic leaders who will turn things around for this country.

As it is now, we shouldn't be concerned about the party (APC, PDP, ACCORD etc). We should focus on individuals we know can deliver.
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by ayindejimmy(m): 7:42am On Dec 03, 2014
barcanista:
There's always a first time. If pdp can field their relatives why do we rise eyeballs when apc does same. Afterall, they're all corrupt politicians.
Let's stop being hypocritical and condem the one thing glaring..... They're all installing their lineag... This is not Monarchy system
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by eligibility: 7:43am On Dec 03, 2014
nuelsylves:

Everybody has freedom to contest irrespective of inclination, creed or colour. I expected you to have kudos APC for allowing someone like Desmond Elliot to contest and eventually emerged in Surulere . People should accept change in Nigeria.
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by April4th(m): 7:45am On Dec 03, 2014
barcanista:
Bros, that him nephew part na big fvck up!!! Anyway, a Buhari Government will halt all these nonsense

We hear...after all,we all know what apc stands for. Paddy paddy government, is dat how dey want to rule Nigeria?
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by philips70(m): 7:50am On Dec 03, 2014
barcanista:
Bros, that him nephew part na big fvck up!!! Anyway, a Buhari Government will halt all these nonsense

I have a different opinion in this. If these relatives were allowed to partake in a normal process devoid of imposition and inducements then there is little wrong with it. When we have a real democracy politicians wives and family members will not be deprived of service if they so wish. But the big question is were they made to face a true transparent process? If yes then no problem but if no then big problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS / EFCC Bans Sting Operations At Night / Olisa Metuh Collapses In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.