Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D (5932 Views)

Amaechi In A Queue While Boarding A Flight In Abuja.. Photos / This Is Wickedness! See Amaechi In Dustbin(pix) / “Why My Father Named Me Rotimi” Gov Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D by Abagworo(m): 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
Very handsome and well dressed sharp man.
Re: Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
brito did kiss

How was your day ?
Re: Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
brito:

How was your day ?
fine dear, and yours?
Re: Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
fine dear, and yours?

Fine too
Re: Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
RotrEmmanuel:
Do u have an idea of what Amaechi is doing here?

E be like na where dem dey go smoke igbo and drink scorpion tail...
Re: Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
brito:

Fine too
You from rivers?
Re: Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
You from rivers?

Yes and you?
Re: Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
brito:

Yes and you?
Yeah, 100% Rivers blood. Which part of Rivers?
Re: Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
Yeah, 100% Rivers blood. Which part of Rivers?

Tell me yours, if we are from same place
Re: Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
brito:

Tell me yours, if we are from same place
Via PM?
Re: Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
Via PM?

let me see
Re: Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
brito:

let me see
sent you a PM
Re: Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
sent you a PM

I said no pm
Re: Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D by gratieao: 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
He went to see his juju man

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D by gratieao: 11:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
brito:

I said no pm
The nigga is not from rivers
Re: Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
gratieao:

The nigga is not from rivers

Thanks information minister

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D by cococandy(f): 2:51am On Dec 03, 2014
He looks a lot older. Nigerian politics can make one age in the wink of an eye.
Re: Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D by RotrEmmanuel: 6:58am On Dec 03, 2014
cococandy:
He looks a lot older. Nigerian politics can make one age in the wink of an eye.
I'm telling you! grin
Re: Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 03, 2014
He has been benched.
Coach Tinubu is looking for another supporting striker to per with the ageing striker, Buhari in the upcoming finals against the 16 years and 4 time champions, The Umbrellos.
Re: Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 03, 2014
malctunji you ram, i see your lurking
Re: Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:12am On Dec 03, 2014
This man, Amaechi, single handedly demystified President Jonathan and made him look less than ordinary. He looked GEJ in the eyes and took him to war, and won. GEJ should have reined in his illiterate wife and shouldve never picked fights with Amaechi. That was his greatest in doing in the (former) South Eastern part of Nigeria, and will severely affect him in the next elections.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D by chacoonder(m): 8:00am On Dec 03, 2014
maybe,he's on a condolence visit.
Re: Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D by benuejosh: 8:44am On Dec 03, 2014
looks like a weed dragging zone
Re: Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D by leofab(f): 11:13am On Dec 03, 2014
mrvitalis:
believe it or not that rivers best governor ever.....
built the
1best set of primary schools (government owned ) in africa

best primary health care system in nigeria

best state university in terms of infrastructure in nigeria

the must prosecuted governor yet he still performed unlike jonathan

fact there is no are in government ameachi is not better than Goodluck and sambo combined
all were built when he was still in PDP, can you please pinpoint any of his project after joining APC?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D by otokx(m): 11:40am On Dec 03, 2014
@leofab

Uniport - Aluu road, All the roads in DLine, other roads too numerous to mention. The new GRA phase 8, etc, etc, etc

God bless Rivers State
Re: Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D by cyril10(m): 11:51am On Dec 03, 2014
size40:
Governor Amaechi is d peoples governor. we from Rivers state luv him so much.

You and few confused sycophants love him
Re: Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D by Dejohnbull: 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
Amaechi wil be like i wil abandon this project, just like the monorail...... Engineer giv me lighter
RotrEmmanuel:
Do u have an idea of what Amaechi is doing here?
Re: Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D by Orunto: 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
He is consulting the gods of his village to get more wickedness to opperate. Now he is waiting for answer.
Re: Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D by leofab(f): 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2014
otokx:
@leofab

Uniport - Aluu road, All the roads in DLine, other roads too numerous to mention. The new GRA phase 8, etc, etc, etc

God bless Rivers State
just few roads for three years? Sounds like my LGA chairman didi more wonders than him... What of the mono rail project?

Re: Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D by mrvitalis(m): 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
leofab:
all were built when he was still in PDP, can you please pinpoint any of his project after joining APC?
whose talking about APC and PDP
..but if u must know he has.
Re: Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D by coolscott(m): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
mrvitalis:
believe it or not that rivers best governor ever.....
built the
1best set of primary schools (government owned ) in africa

best primary health care system in nigeria

best state university in terms of infrastructure in nigeria

the must prosecuted governor yet he still performed unlike jonathan

fact there is no are in government ameachi is not better than Goodluck and sambo combined
you are confidently giving out false/incorrect information. have you seen the public primary schools in South Africa. Now because you ate wrong on that point, I am inclined to think you are very likely wrong on others

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. / Man Cuts Off Thumb Used In Voting For President Buhari (photo) / Video: Lai Mohammed Urges Nigerians Not To Vote For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.