Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ (34632 Views)

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by lalasticlala(m): 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
I said worldly days because he was still in the ‘world’ singing his secular/love songs. But today he is a pastor who heads a church. The pictures are believed to be in the 80’s. Don’t you just love Pastor Chris Okotie way back?

source:
http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2014/12/hehehe-check-out-photos-of-pastor-chris.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by DollyParton1(f): 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
1st picture: looks like Sanyeri in the home video "Opakan". The only thing missing is the tribal mark.
2nd picture: Dressed like those gate men in those low budget Yoruba movie.
3rd picture: looks like a constipated someone taking a poop.
4th picture: of all the upsome and awesome backsides in naija. Na this technical drawing board backside he go use.

Bottom line: Money good for body. He don fresh now with his 1 million coil jerry.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by Priceless24(f): 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lol, That last pic though

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by MhisIjay(f): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
*spreadshermat*
Waiting for comments grin

Nlders r vry good at dat cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
MhisIjay:
*spreadshermat*
Waiting for comments grin

Nlders r vry good at dat cheesy
am I permitted to join you on the mat?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by Gflat: 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
Is there really any difference between the "worldly okotie" and the now okotie? undecided

What was he wearing in that first picture Looks like robocup grin
Second pics...Why was he dressed like jackson?

3rd (left)one looks like someone who wanna let out a big sh*t in the toilet grin
(Right) looks like someone who is admitted

Shiiiiiiitt...that 4th pics looks gay angry

24 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
I come to read comments

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
But he his still a "worldly" pastor.
B'cos no different betwen then and now.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by Seanixking: 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
DollyParton1:

1st picture: looks like Sanyeri in the home video "Opakan". The only thing missing is the tribal mark.
2nd picture: Dressed like those gate men in those low budget Yoruba movie.
3rd picture: looks like a constipated someone taking a poop.
4th picture: of all the upsome and awesome backsides in naija. Na this technical drawing board backside he go use.

Bottom line: Money good for body. He don fresh now with his 1 million coil jerry.

You have beat me to it....
For mnthz nw i thot FTC was my Birthright..........Kudoz
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by MhisIjay(f): 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
Caisenes:
am I permitted to join you on the mat?
U r vry welcome
Buh bring a lot of pop corn wen coming smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
MhisIjay:

U r vry welcome
Buh bring a lot of pop corn wen coming smiley
lols,,no problem dear buh don't forget to purchase the icecream ,I prefer vanilla flavour

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by englishmart(m): 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
he's even more worldly now than then...

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by MhisIjay(f): 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
Caisenes:
lols,,no problem dear buh don't forget to purchase the icecream ,I prefer vanilla flavour
U gat nothing to worry abt grin
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by dmjinc(m): 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
Just Incase tongue
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by Melinde: 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
So what's the difference, Is he now in his heavenly days? Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by 9jahubcom(m): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
good old days
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by Mprex(f): 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
Have he stopped being wordly now?
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by lanxlot(m): 1:01am On Dec 03, 2014
gat to b careful On our course of action...dat includes d Kinda pic we take. u neva knw, it may b used against u sumday.....u Fit blow o.....Only an advice.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by cococandy(f): 3:16am On Dec 03, 2014
Show me your back side. Is that supposed to be sexy? grin angry
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by boss1310(m): 3:29am On Dec 03, 2014
that last album with the"backside" is still in my late dad's collections,during the 80's almost all the black pop singers dress like michael jackson that i used to think all of them are brothers

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by boss1310(m): 3:34am On Dec 03, 2014
Gflat:
Is there really any difference between the "worldly okotie" and the now okotie? undecided

What was he wearing in that first picture Looks like robocup grin
Second pics...Why was he dressed like jackson?

3rd (left)one looks like someone who wanna let out a big sh*t in the toilet grin
(Right) looks like someone who is admitted

Shiiiiiiitt...that 4th pics looks gay angry
thats a girl in the picture not a guy,back then big backside we admire now are called fatsos but since the release of the song"baby got back"it changes the way people see posteriors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by philo3(m): 4:46am On Dec 03, 2014
no better comments v to read now
I'll come bk later

meanwhile

space for sale

this space is not
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by mesoade(m): 8:31am On Dec 03, 2014
He is still wordly . . E go dey preach 4 church dey speak big grammer . . Pesin go come dey carry Bible And Advance learners dictionary Go church.
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 03, 2014
Money good o, but show me your back side?

Seriously?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by clara472: 9:06am On Dec 03, 2014
see hw his looking so good

Nigeria Ranked 136th Most Corrupt Nation out of 175 Countries
Source: e reporter.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/1854-nigeria-ranked-136th-most-corrupt-nation-out-of-175-countries
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by Sharon6(f): 9:06am On Dec 03, 2014
He's still the same.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS!!! CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by Nmeri17: 9:06am On Dec 03, 2014
sike he was a gay weakling
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by slightlyMad(f): 9:06am On Dec 03, 2014
grin
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2014
Men,those were the days. Then later alex o', mike okri and the rest. They were really big.

Too much competition today. Every family now has at least seven musicians. Whatever puts food on the table.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) / “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit / Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.