Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Why The Prophecy Of Jesus' Return Would Come To Pass - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Prophecy Of Jesus' Return Would Come To Pass (888 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Prophecy Of Jesus' Return Would Come To Pass by Mobyloaded(m): 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
I don't usually do this but since sunday I've been disturbed to post about this. Its about Christ sha and I know a lot of peeps don't find interest reading such posts. Well Hell Fire no be beans.

I love when my cousin [url=https://m.facebook.com/melody.uwadouka?refid=52&_ft_=qid.6088352284958408573%3Amf_story_key.-4578813732578421660&__tn__=%2As]Uwadoka Ohzee Melody[/url] talks some brain into my head @ times and it makes me rethink.

My big bros David King also spoke to me the last time we saw and the words of these two have helped me watch my steps @ times. I'm grateful to my great cousins.

If you are conversant with the bible. You'll discover that there were a lot of prophesies of which so many came to pass while some are pending...

Ion remember the exact scripture tho (I'm not good @ reading the bible, I Only remember what my dad preaches) maybe 1st Samuel. When there was a prophesy dat states something bout God's wrath against the priests Family (Eli) Eli replied. "He is God, He can do whatever" and he died (Not Just and Ordinary Death)...

Also look @ Hezekiah. When there was a prophesy that he would die. He went to God and cried out. And God told the Prophet as at that time (Ion Remember the Prophet's name) that he has added more years to his life and it all came to pass...

Also when Isaiah prophesied about a Messiah that would be born. Tho it took a while but it surely came to pass.. Jesus was born...

There was also a prophesy that Elizabeth would give birth in her old age a fore runner to the Messiah.

It all came to pass.

There are a lot of prophecies of which I can't state all.. But one fact I want to point out to you is that all Bible Prophecies do come to pass.

Now on the main lane. There's a prophecy that Jesus Christ would come and many people play with it and say its not true or @ d die minute I will repent. My brodas and sisters don't let the rapture miss you.

If you read Revelation 21-22 , you'll read up a lot about the ending.. I wish you would endeavor to read this portion of the Bible so you would know how to align your lifestyle..

I may not have been so correct in my saying oh but my msg to everyone who read this post is "Watch Your Lifestyle, Are you rapturable"

1 Like

Re: Why The Prophecy Of Jesus' Return Would Come To Pass by nobilis: 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
My brother, you are not good at reading your bible. You said so yourself.
Go and read your bible and educate yourself better.
Re: Why The Prophecy Of Jesus' Return Would Come To Pass by Mobyloaded(m): 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
So yu wanna tell me there's no msg there?
Re: Why The Prophecy Of Jesus' Return Would Come To Pass by megaik: 6:18am On Dec 03, 2014
Mobyloaded:
So yu wanna tell me there's no msg there?

Bro don't mind nobilis, You passed a message: are you rapturable?

meanwhile change that name pastor spanzy cuz it sounds worldly. Thanks
Re: Why The Prophecy Of Jesus' Return Would Come To Pass by Mobyloaded(m): 4:15am On Dec 04, 2014
megaik:

Bro don't mind nobilis, You passed a message: are you rapturable?

meanwhile change that name pastor spanzy cuz it sounds worldly. Thanks

God bless. I've removed it
Re: Why The Prophecy Of Jesus' Return Would Come To Pass by oneda(m): 9:16am On Dec 04, 2014
Mobyloaded:
I don't usually do this but since sunday I've been disturbed to post about this. Its about Christ sha and I know a lot of peeps don't find interest reading such posts. Well Hell Fire no be beans.

I love when my cousin [url=https://m.facebook.com/melody.uwadouka?refid=52&_ft_=qid.6088352284958408573%3Amf_story_key.-4578813732578421660&__tn__=%2As]Uwadoka Ohzee Melody[/url] talks some brain into my head @ times and it makes me rethink.

My big bros David King also spoke to me the last time we saw and the words of these two have helped me watch my steps @ times. I'm grateful to my great cousins.

If you are conversant with the bible. You'll discover that there were a lot of prophesies of which so many came to pass while some are pending...

Ion remember the exact scripture tho (I'm not good @ reading the bible, I Only remember what my dad preaches) maybe 1st Samuel. When there was a prophesy dat states something bout God's wrath against the priests Family (Eli) Eli replied. "He is God, He can do whatever" and he died (Not Just and Ordinary Death)...

Also look @ Hezekiah. When there was a prophesy that he would die. He went to God and cried out. And God told the Prophet as at that time (Ion Remember the Prophet's name) that he has added more years to his life and it all came to pass...

Also when Isaiah prophesied about a Messiah that would be born. Tho it took a while but it surely came to pass.. Jesus was born...

There was also a prophesy that Elizabeth would give birth in her old age a fore runner to the Messiah.

It all came to pass.

There are a lot of prophecies of which I can't state all.. But one fact I want to point out to you is that all Bible Prophecies do come to pass.

Now on the main lane. There's a prophecy that Jesus Christ would come and many people play with it and say its not true or @ d die minute I will repent. My brodas and sisters don't let the rapture miss you.

If you read Revelation 21-22 , you'll read up a lot about the ending.. I wish you would endeavor to read this portion of the Bible so you would know how to align your lifestyle..

I may not have been so correct in my saying oh but my msg to everyone who read this post is "Watch Your Lifestyle, Are you rapturable"

OP are you having doubts about the rapture or are you determined to make it by all means? Then PM me and I will connect you to the Noah's ark of this generation.
Re: Why The Prophecy Of Jesus' Return Would Come To Pass by Mobyloaded(m): 1:42am On Dec 07, 2014
oneda:

OP are you having doubts about the rapture or are you determined to make it by all means? Then PM me and I will connect you to the Noah's ark of this generation.
I'm determined. Contact me 08082877654

(1) (Reply)

Can Demons Go Without Casting Them Out? / Introducing Erkam Publishing Nigeria / The Girl With Four Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.