Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Believers' Council Felicitates With Com. Reuben Izeze On His Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Believers' Council Felicitates With Com. Reuben Izeze On His Birthday (616 Views)

Com. Reuben Izeze Declares For House Of Assembly / Believers' Council Felicitates With Governor Uduaghan @ 59 / Hon. Dr. Chris Oghenechovwen Donated 200 Bags Of Rice To Believers Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Believers' Council Felicitates With Com. Reuben Izeze On His Birthday by nelsonegware: 12:50am On Dec 03, 2014
Believers' Council Felicitates with Com. Reuben Izeze on his birthday

The Believers' Council has felicitated with her leader and founder Com. Reuben Rume Izeze on the occasion of his birthday today 3rd December, 2014. According to a statement signed by the Director-General of the group Comrade Mike Akpobire, "On behalf of leaders and members of the Believers' Council, i wish our amiable, courageous and dauntless National Coordinator a very warm and happy birthday.

The statement further read "Here comes a man who is dauntless in courage, tender in spirit, mighty in wisdom yet humble and simple. A believer and reformer of those society may feel are of no good. A man who believes in dialogue and constructive engagement, a visionary leader and emancipator, a crusader of peace and mentor of no mean repute. A man who is passionate about serving and making life better for his people. A strong advocate and believer in the universality of mankind. I salute you today as you celebrate.

Your contributions to the emancipation of youths across the nation has not gone unnoticed hence you were rewarded with the Delta State House of Assembly PDP ticket to represent the good people of your Ughelli South Constituency.

We are very proud to be associated with you and we look forward to celebrating your success in the February 2015 general elections.

Once more Happy Birthday and may the years ahead be gloriously greater than the years behind in Jesus name. Amen!!!"

Re: Believers' Council Felicitates With Com. Reuben Izeze On His Birthday by obazman(m): 5:13am On Dec 03, 2014
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY OGA @ D TOP

Re: Believers' Council Felicitates With Com. Reuben Izeze On His Birthday by Omokos(m): 6:29am On Dec 03, 2014
Many Happy Returns Boss
Re: Believers' Council Felicitates With Com. Reuben Izeze On His Birthday by TISHAmatt: 10:30am On Dec 03, 2014
I wish u a very warm and happy birthday my leader!!!

(1) (Reply)

Politics / What's Happening In DESMOND ELLIOT Life! / NO Election Today - Obanikoro / Ex Aviation Minister Fani-kayode Statements After APC Primary Election*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.