Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Scaling Of National Assembly Gate Our Lawmakers’ ‘finest Hour’ – Soyinka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scaling Of National Assembly Gate Our Lawmakers’ ‘finest Hour’ – Soyinka (3191 Views)

APC Plans Fresh Offensive To Regain Control Of National Assembly / Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning / Picture Of Legislator Who Jumped National Assembly Gate Contesting For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scaling Of National Assembly Gate Our Lawmakers’ ‘finest Hour’ – Soyinka by Descartes: 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hmmm...

Prof. Soyinka is losing it angry

1 Like

Re: Scaling Of National Assembly Gate Our Lawmakers’ ‘finest Hour’ – Soyinka by Ayus34(m): 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
Princewill1:
KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT E-GOAT!! PLs re-read the trailer load of trash u typed here and see if it make sense.
As a SLAVE AND 2nd CLASS CITIZEN in Nigeria you shouldn't even argue with an ijaw man not to talk of an igboman.
Before typing this from your brown roof slave camp in iba-dam,U should have first be worried about your place in Nigeria.
For the first time no Yoruba is in the first six postions in Nigeria,ie from the first citizen to the six citizen.ARE U STILL NOT CONVINCED THAT U ARE SLAVE IN THIS COUNTRY??
FOOLISH GAMBARI SLAVE!! I have free Amala for you??
product of a baby factory!!!

1 Like

Re: Scaling Of National Assembly Gate Our Lawmakers’ ‘finest Hour’ – Soyinka by Princewill1(m): 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
Ayus34:

product of a baby factory!!!
SLAVE! Is this all you have to say?? I thought you are creative enough to run this game??
Anyway you are a MISTAKE OF CREATION !!!
And who cares what a gambari SLAVE have to say??
Re: Scaling Of National Assembly Gate Our Lawmakers’ ‘finest Hour’ – Soyinka by Descartes: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
Princewill1:
SLAVE! Is this all you have to say?? I thought you are creative enough to run this game??

My dear don't mind the perpetual slave who masturbàtes on every affairs of Ndigbo angry

2 Likes

Re: Scaling Of National Assembly Gate Our Lawmakers’ ‘finest Hour’ – Soyinka by IleIfe2(m): 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
Princewill1:
GO AND RUST IN HELL!! Where is this riff-raff from??
Who is dr okoye??

Scream all you want, quack doctor. kill yourself grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Scaling Of National Assembly Gate Our Lawmakers’ ‘finest Hour’ – Soyinka by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
aguiyi1:
If scaling the fence should be applauded, then

beating up a police officer for going to make an arrest without warrant should also be applaud

driving against the traffic should also be applauded since the traffic warders are not doing their job well

burning down a university should also be applauded since graduates cant get jobs with the degree they earned from the school.

soyinka is gradually becoming an intellectual liability to this nation.

when was the last time he commended the actions of a person who is not in Apc or only the Apc have good members who do good things.

the bible have stated that when salt losses its taste it becomes useless
You are off point.
Re: Scaling Of National Assembly Gate Our Lawmakers’ ‘finest Hour’ – Soyinka by Ayus34(m): 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
Princewill1:
I don't ve time for urgent reply because u are jobless,while I'm not!
it is on record that ur generation has been bowing for ur northern master right from the days of ur forefathers like azikwe,ironsi before a young Gowon finally chased ur coward hero ojukwu away from his father land Biafra,enroute to ivory coast, where he lived as a stranger!
OPONU ALAILERO

1 Like

Re: Scaling Of National Assembly Gate Our Lawmakers’ ‘finest Hour’ – Soyinka by Princewill1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
Ayus34:

I don't ve time for urgent reply because u are jobless,while I'm not!
it is on record that ur generation has been bowing for ur northern master right from the days of ur forefathers like azikwe,ironsi before a young Gowon finally chased ur coward hero ojukwu away from his father land Biafra,enroute to ivory coast, where he lived as a stranger!
OPONU ALAILERO
GO AND RUST IN HELL SLAVE!! Have you ran out of ideas on what to type??
SEE an Apc paid E-rat talking about job.I don't work for anybody rather I have my own business.I really need more persons to work for me,if you are interested PM me.I promise to double what ever theif•nubu pay me.
GAMBARI SLAVE!! I'm waiting for your PM!!
Re: Scaling Of National Assembly Gate Our Lawmakers’ ‘finest Hour’ – Soyinka by Princewill1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
IleIfe2:

Scream all you want, quack doctor. kill yourself grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
SLAVE From IleIfe!! ARE YOU READY??
Re: Scaling Of National Assembly Gate Our Lawmakers’ ‘finest Hour’ – Soyinka by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
slikcipher:
This man should stop embarrassing himself. old man without Honour.... smh

mr cretin, what have you achieved in this life? local champion you nor get, local recognition still far from you.
Re: Scaling Of National Assembly Gate Our Lawmakers’ ‘finest Hour’ – Soyinka by Ayus34(m): 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
Princewill1:
GO AND RUST IN HELL SLAVE!! Have you ran out of ideas on what to type??
SEE an Apc paid E-rat talking about job.I don't work for anybody rather I have my own business.I really need more persons to work for me,if you are interested PM me.I promise to double what ever theif•nubu pay me.
GAMBARI SLAVE!! I'm waiting for your PM!!
SHIOR!!!
I pay people like u to to work for me,u are free to apply instead of constituting nuisance to the society!
I can boldly tell the whole world that u are jobless.......u can only deceive gullible people like u.
oponu alailero
Re: Scaling Of National Assembly Gate Our Lawmakers’ ‘finest Hour’ – Soyinka by T8ksy(m): 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
PointB:
I was taught by my parent to always use the gate and front-door, scaling fences to gain entrance to a property is usually associated with vagabonds, area-boys, and thieves. So did my good parent teach me.

What is Prof talking about? Is he aware there are impressionable youth listening to him? How could he glorify rascally bahaviour? Indeed his deep association with APC is clouding his judgement. The mighty has indeed fallen!

Haba! did you miss the quote, below

Legislators are not elected for their athletic prowess, and such endeavours should not be demanded of them,” said Mr. Soyinka, a professor of Comparative Literature.

“There are even presidents and prime ministers who were elected despite physical handicaps. The brain is where it matters, the vision and commitment to service.”

Mr. Soyinka said that by scaling the National Assembly gate, the legislators were made to perform over and beyond the call of the Olympics.

How can you read the above and still went ahead to pen what you did?

How can you read the above, process the information therein, yet still able to come to the conclusion that the author of that piece was

actually encouraging "rascally behaviour"?

Haba!! u guys should fear god o!
Re: Scaling Of National Assembly Gate Our Lawmakers’ ‘finest Hour’ – Soyinka by jmaine: 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
major466:
The Fence climbing fiasco would have been much appreciated if the intention was to cut down their ridiculous allowances and pay checks with the passage of the PIP bill.

Correct . . . .
Re: Scaling Of National Assembly Gate Our Lawmakers’ ‘finest Hour’ – Soyinka by adconline(m): 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
Morkavictor:
This man should stop forming neutral,he is clearly an opposition party supporter.
Even though he campaigned for GEJ to become president??
Re: Scaling Of National Assembly Gate Our Lawmakers’ ‘finest Hour’ – Soyinka by Princewill1(m): 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
Ayus34:

SHIOR!!!
I pay people like u to to work for me,u are free to apply instead of constituting nuisance to the society!
I can boldly tell the whole world that u are jobless.......u can only deceive gullible people like u.
oponu alailero
SHUT UP THIEF•NUBU E-RAT!!
Why is it taking ages for you to reply me?? Are you also working at night??
So you lack creativity and ideas and you quoted me,you done enter one chance!!
Slave! Stop talking rubblish here.The slavery that is going on in Southwest today is not our fault,blame your grandfather Awo.
He is responsible for putting all of you people into this mess.
Today look at everything in Southwest,the brown roofs everywhere,the capture of your land in ilorin by the fulanis.
Just everything in Southwest is up-side down.
Gambari Slave! the job offer is still available just incase!!
Re: Scaling Of National Assembly Gate Our Lawmakers’ ‘finest Hour’ – Soyinka by Ayus34(m): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
Princewill1:
SHUT UP THIEF•NUBU E-RAT!!
Why is it taking ages for you to reply me?? Are you also working at night??
So you lack creativity and ideas and you quoted me,you done enter one chance!!
Slave! Stop talking rubblish here.The slavery that is going on in Southwest today is not our fault,blame your grandfather Awo.
He is responsible for putting all of you people into this mess.
Today look at everything in Southwest,the brown roofs everywhere,the capture of your land in ilorin by the fulanis.
Just everything in Southwest is up-side down.
Gambari Slave! the job offer is still available just incase!!
lol....I believe everyone can judge who is an e-rat BTW me and u,by their fruit we shall know them,u think everyone is jobless like u,who is ready to end ur career on the internet, doing rubbish......hahaha u are even begging me stylishly to give u audience ,don't worry when I finally give u the job,we can be discussing directly even if it is about instructing u on how to clean the office desk daily. ......oh I now know why u reason foolishly, I was told ur forefathers slept with a gorilla, reason most people from the Southeast are always with Igbos and also grab and short like gorilla .....please can u give me a reason why ur forefathers should not be stoned to death for that illicit act?
Re: Scaling Of National Assembly Gate Our Lawmakers’ ‘finest Hour’ – Soyinka by sademola: 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
lonelydora:
Soyinka is taking sides.
Yes man, he is taking the side of logic and 'uncommon' common sense!!!!!
Re: Scaling Of National Assembly Gate Our Lawmakers’ ‘finest Hour’ – Soyinka by sademola: 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
lonelydora:
Soyinka is taking sides.
Yes man, he is taking the side of logic and 'uncommon' common sense as he always does!!!!!
Re: Scaling Of National Assembly Gate Our Lawmakers’ ‘finest Hour’ – Soyinka by Princewill1(m): 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
Ayus34:

lol....I believe everyone can judge who is an e-rat BTW me and u,by their fruit we shall know them,u think everyone is jobless like u,who is ready to end ur career on the internet, doing rubbish......hahaha u are even begging me stylishly to give u audience ,don't worry when I finally give u the job,we can be discussing directly even if it is about instructing u on how to clean the office desk daily. ......oh I now know why u reason foolishly, I was told ur forefathers slept with a gorilla, reason most people from the Southeast are always with Igbos and also grab and short like gorilla .....please can u give me a reason why ur forefathers should not be stoned to death for that illicit act?
DIE IN HELL SLAVE!! RUBBISH! Coming from a frustrated Riff-riff.
Going through your comment and how you typed it,I can see HUNGER!!
Does that the mean that thief•nubu is owning his paid E-rats roaming online?? I really do not know the cause of this hunger!!
SLAVE! The job is still available with it,3 daily meals will be guaranted.
Trust me you will not be owed.
Talking about forefathers,I really pity what you and your people are going through in Southwest.
Your Awo betrayed the whole Southwest people by mortgaging the future of Southwest for a plate of Amala.
Today see how Southwest people are languishing in slavery.
But there is still hope,you can take rat poison to the end the whole problem once and for all.
Motherf**king FOOL!!
Re: Scaling Of National Assembly Gate Our Lawmakers’ ‘finest Hour’ – Soyinka by omenka(m): 10:37am On Jan 30, 2015
Here is a 2014 article from the "mad old prof" that never made the fp. Yet a 2007 article from the same man critical of GMB just made the fp.

Cc: lalasticlala. Obinoscopy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Favours Senator Lawan For Senate Presidency, Sahara Reporters / Lagos State In Trouble... What Is Ambode Doing / In Photos, Meet Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.