Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex (32204 Views)

Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] / Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) / Man Hacks Wife To Death In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by Immarocks(f): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
2cato:
In islam a woman is the property of a man and has no right (or left) of her own. She is and will always remain a slave to the man.

imagine that... smh, even when she doesn't feel like having fun huuuuun.. spits.... "property"my posterior
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by Ifyjemila(f): 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
2cato:
In islam a woman is the property of a man and has no right (or left) of her own. She is and will always remain a slave to the man.
please can you tell me where it is written in the quran?
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by whizbee(m): 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
2cato:

Does the same islam not preach equality among men?AS U SAID, marriage in islam reduces women to properties,does that give any man d right to maim his wife,woe betides such a man that acts irrationally like that
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by chimichael05: 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
conji hold man, him talk u sey na joke him dey do, hmm see the result
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by rbjimoh: 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
2cato:
. On the contrary, Islam in human history was the first to give women their rights. You've only got a diabolically warped mind to make that comment
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by otolorin14: 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
l pray God will intervene in their case n restore d woman' s health quickly
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
dupsil:
Chaiiiiii!!!!! some men are so cruel. na wa ooooo

Dont dare a man when he needs the services of his property of which he paid for.
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by cococandy(f): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
olapluto:

Woman in coma, then

maybe that was before she fell into a coma. Remember she was able to drag herself outside after the incident to call for help. That was probably when she narrated what happened.

2 Likes

Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
Dis tin bw 2 legs. Dis tin. If d man ask anoda person, it wil b sin. Nw d woman cloz am as d man even plan peace talk nd fun afta d peace talk. Nawa o.
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by Fkhalifa(m): 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
a kongifed deek is worse than Dog,so sorry about the incident
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by onyihotti22(f): 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
davdandam:
grin conji is a bastard. ....if correct agro hold man for tight corner, it's worse than death. ....Eya for the wife sha and a pity that this man's third leg is taking him to jail.
story 4 d gods
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by Larow(m): 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
tintingz:
Seek for knowledge man and stop behaving like a gullible dummy.
Prove me wrong nama b4 u start talking rubbish! U probably might have at one point or d other in ur life come in contact with a christian or babalawo terrorist b4.
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by Larow(m): 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
rbjimoh:
. On the contrary, Islam in human history was the first to give women their rights. You've only got a diabolically warped mind to make that comment
In ur Sharia law abi? U better stop talking nonsense if u don't know wat to say!
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by simpleseyi: 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
2cato:

I THINK ANTI-FEMINISTS GOT THEIR IDEA FROM THE BIBLE

Exodus 20:14
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s house; thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maid-servant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbor’s.

What can you compare a wife to? A house, a servant, an animal, or property. She’s mentioned second, so perhaps a house is even better than a wife. The implication is clear: women are property. It says so on the very stone tablets which so many people want to hang up in our courthouses.

Exodus 22:16-17
This is a real good one. If a man sleeps with an unwed virgin, he must marry her. But if her father refuses to give her to the man, then the man must pay the "pay money according to the dowry of virgins"... is this crazy or what? I can see it now...

Man: Hi sir, I just shtooked your virgin daughter, and now must marry her.

Father: There is no way my little girl is marrying you, punk!

Man: Okay, well then here's the $5 I have to give you then.

Father: YAY!!!

It's not just women, female animals are not as good as male animals. It is male animals that are to be burned for offerings. (Leviticus 1:3, 1:10) When a king sins, and needs to make a sacrifice he has to use a male goat, but when any old commoner sins, they have to use a female goat. (Leviticus 4:23, 4:28)

Lets look at this again
Leviticus also touches on the treatment of female slaves and their male masters. According to Leviticus 19:20-22, if a man rapes his female slave... the woman gets punished and the man's sins are forgiven. Look for yourself, it's rather shameful.

Women are even worth less in terms of their monetary value. Here's a table of values as given by God in Leviticus 27:3-7. $ = Shekels of silver

Ages 1 month - 5 years: Male = $5; Female = $3

Ages 5 years - 20 years: Male = $20; Female = $10

Ages 20 years - 60 years: Male = $50; Female = $30

Ages 60 and up: Male = $15; Female = $10
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by arewaqueen: 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
Larow:
na lie! U sound more like a christian where LOVE is the bedrock! U probably know nothing about islam! Mind u! Don't ask me to teach u.

Sorry to disappoint u Larow. Am not a xtian and will never be. Fully blooded and 100% adherent of Islam.
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by limamintruth: 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
The man is simply evil. He has an option to marry 3more wives, so i wonder his excuse for acting so desperate.
I hope he is quickly caught by the authorities and prosecuted for wot he did.
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by limamintruth: 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
The man is simply evil angry
No need to make this ish about religion or culture. I only hope he gets apprehended as soon as possible and made the face d full wrath of d law.
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by KanwuliaJara: 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
Still on AFRICA PSYCHO DUDES!
This must be a WESTERN-NORTHERNER. . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by 2smart9ja: 7:40am On Dec 04, 2014
olapluto:

Woman in coma, then

ma broda d tin surprise me too o
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 04, 2014
How sure are u that she did not at some point wake up from the deep sleep?
CzarChris:
This news has got fake written all over it.
Haba, dem use babalawo communicate with her as she could still grant an interview while still in coma?
Na wa ooo undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by marquiseT(f): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
Larow:
a religion where a woman has to present 4 male witnesses before her allegations of rape against a man can be valid! To the best of ur own knowledge, that is a "right" abi? U better drop all this sentiments and face the fact!

@larow,would have replied since but been busy...at least u are not contesting the other facts,meaning that we both agree that islam is not in support of rape nor battering..the punishment for rape is severe,hence judgement is not giving unless it is proven without doubt..it is hard to prove rape in sharia similar to every other system..
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by Larow(m): 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2014
marquiseT:

@larow,would have replied since but been busy...at least u are not contesting the other facts,meaning that we both agree that islam is not in support of rape nor battering..the punishment for rape is severe,hence judgement is not giving unless it is proven without doubt..it is hard to prove rape in sharia similar to every other system..
how hard is it to prove rape in other systems? U beta stop deceiving ursef! U try and rape a lady in ur village and c if a beating that will send u to coma will not be ur portion b4 any judicial sentencing! Maybe u think u are in Iran. An attempt alone 4 naija will teach u a lesson of ur life! Anyway! Gud 2 know u are not in support of such an act!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) / Soldiers Given A Punishment, Ordered To Knock Each Others Head For Fighting. / Passenger Cuts Okada Man With Machete In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.