Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] (50518 Views)

How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos / Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) / Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by dre11(m): 1:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
Another man of God has been arrested for allegedly butchering his wife in Imo State.

A so called man of God and the General Overseer of the Victory Pentecostal Church located in Mbaitoli Loal Government Area of Imo State, Pastor Mark Chukwudi Etiti, has been arrested by the state police command for allegedly butchering his banker wife, Perpetua Udoka, to death.

According to reports, Etiti an indigene of Agwa in Oguta Local Government Area of the state, is a secondary school drop out and was a wheelbarrow pusher before he got the 'call', had allegedly deceived Udoka into marrying him after she went to him to seek God's intervention over whom to choose out of three suitors who wanted to marry her including a medical doctor, a fellow banker and a public servant.
But Etiti told her that none of them men was the chosen one for her except himself, and she ended up marrying him.

According to sources, the Udoka’s family was not particularly happy about the union considering Pastor Mark’s educational background and social status but she stood her ground by telling them he was God's choice for her, not knowing that the man she loved and got married to would turn round to be her killer.

This is an account of a close relative of the murdered woman:

"Unknown to Udoka, the biggest attraction was her lucrative career at the time. Just within a space of twenty months, a car was bought, a landed property and a shop was paid for all in the name of the husband Pastor Mark Chukwudi Etiti.

Udoka built a house for her Pastor husband on bank loan. She did a lot both for the husband’s family and the husband himself on loans including borrowing money on behalf of the husband to the extent that repayments become a serious challenge and she ultimately lost the bank job.

It became a pitiable situation better imagined, after she lost her job. Udoka became a punching bag. On many occasions, the mother in-law will come all the way from the village to order Udoka out of the very house she built.

Udoka had sustained various degrees of injuries inflicted on her by the same husband she picked from the gutters. She was hospitalized severally. The mother in-law had once threatened that it is either Udoka leaves the son alive or the deceased body will be carted away like nobody and her threat came to pass after all.

Udoka’s thirteen year old daughter had once reported to the police of how the father had beaten the mum to stupor on the fear that the mum was dead.

The first brutal cutlass injuries on Udoka were recorded in 2013. This time, Udoka’s family thought it was indeed enough.
The matter was formally taken to the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) of the Nigerian Police in Owerri, who documented the evidences, detained the pastor and later released him.

The family had actually concluded plans to forcefully relocate her and her children after so many refusals from her before the brutal murder of Udoka by the same man who she gave three beautiful children."

This is also an account by the couple's teenage daughter:

"On that faithful day, my mummy in her usual manner, woke up around 5.00am, got us ready for school, gave us our food, asked me to take my younger sister to her school and return the key to her in the church, while she left for our church early morning prayer session.

I finished dressing up and told my daddy who was in his room that I’m off to school. He asked me to lock the gate to our house from outside and I asked why and he shouted me down. I did exactly that and returned the key to my mum in the church. I went back to my mummy’s shop around 1:00pm and could not meet her in the shop.
That was unusual knowing fully well when we usually come back from school. I called her line and she was not picking. I asked her neighbors and they said she told them my daddy called her. I then took my siblings along to the house.

On getting to the house, every place looked deserted. We usually access the house through the kitchen door, but that faithful day, the kitchen door was locked. I called my dad to ask him if he has seen mummy.

He asked me where we are and I said we are at home and the doors were all locked.
Within 2 minutes, daddy appeared. Unusual of daddy, he decided to follow the back door instead of the usual front kitchen door and asked me to stay outside. I could not comprehend my father’s body language and I quickly followed him and went straight to my mum’s room while he made his way to his room.

The sight of flowing blood in mummy’s room got me more frightened and when I shouted blood, my dad ran straight to the kitchen where my mum’s body was used to block the kitchen door, the same door my daddy strategically avoided on entering the compound.

I later saw my mum’s phone near the kitchen window with my daddy’s 3 missed calls on the phone.
My daddy has always been chasing us about with cutlass all the time. He has severally threatened to kill mummy and her people won’t do anything. The last time, I thought my mummy was dead when she was brutally beaten with cutlass by my daddy and blood was gushing like water.

I called my uncle and he was not responding. I then went to police to report him and he was arrested. Two days before he killed mummy, I saw him from the bathroom cutting the ceiling of our house.
The following morning, I heard him telling my mother that armed robbers came to the house and that the entered through the ceiling. He was showing mummy the note he claimed they brought which read;

“Pastor Mark be careful, this is to tell you we can come and go”. I told mummy that I saw dad cutting that place two days back and was not done by any armed robber. I told mummy we should go to my aunty’s place that dad is up to something but mummy refused. Now look at where she has brought us to. Daddy has simply fulfilled his wish and God will judge him.”
Pastor Mark is currently cooling his heels in detention and the state police command has vowed to do everything that justice is served.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/gruesome-murder-pastor-hacks-banker-wife-to-death-in-imo-graphic-photo-id4742119.html

Pic 1: the wife
Pic 2: the killer pastor
Pic 3: the dead wife body

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by MosakuAW(m): 1:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
R.I.P to the dead.

This is really bad. How can a man do this to the mother of his children. How?

Ladies: Please, if you are in a relationship and your so called boyfriend usually slap you and you see it has fun or ways of correcting you, then your grave is near.

Evil people everywhere hidding under the name of God will perish on earth one by one. Rev. King is a living testimony.

Now, the young children are orphan. Mother gone and surely father will never return alive.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by meimoks(f): 1:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
This is becoming something else
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Tpave(m): 1:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
But what a wicked world we are living in. Fake pastors everywhere you go.
Go and join your brother Reverend King.

16 Likes

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
undecided I reserve my comment if not I go get too many mentions

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Last2comment(m): 1:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
What a demonic devilish pastor......I just feel like killing him angry angry angry angry angry angry .... Ah swear any man that does this kinda thing to my sister is already a dead man. HEZ DEAD ALREADY. angry angry angryBastard

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by nikkiking(m): 1:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by lesbiangirl(f): 2:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
All of you saying "ladies beware of such violent men" are wasting ur energy and spit coz these low self-esteem twats won't listen grin grin grin grin they're busy chanting "my man loves me that's why he beats me" or my all tym favourite "atleast i have a man".

grin grin grin grin don't pity the woman one bit. She's one of the numerous lessons for those people that choose to stay in violent relationship/marriage. My empathy will always be for the children cry .May the good Lord comfort you little ones and may he give you light,peace,joy to erase this traumatic experience. May your parents' mistake not define who you'll be and may you not suffer from it. Ameen kiss

45 Likes

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Adaowerri111: 2:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
Who is to blame, skipped 3 suitors for a lunatic, women and their choices

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by ShakurM(m): 2:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
Incase you didn't read all

She married him because he(the pastor) claimed God chose him for her amongst her other 3 suitors which she was to seek the pastor's answer on whom to choose

"Unknown to her (Udoka), the biggest attraction was her lucrative career at the time. Just within a space of twenty months, a car was bought, a landed property and a shop was paid for all in the name of the husband Pastor Mark Chukwudi Etiti.

Fast forward....After she lost her job, she was beaten and hospitalised, The mother in law threatened her to leave the son or her corpse would be carted away, she refused

Her own family members planned to move her after she sustained the first cutlass injuries, she refused.

It's painful she had to leave this way, a bad case of following your pastor's decision in your life. Ladies,physical abuse shouldn't be tolerated or endured , it's better you flee while you still have air in your airbags

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
Abeg make una no dey call all this murderer pastors...

THEY ARE INDEED WORKING FOR THE DEVIL

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Akkord4gov: 2:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
Tpave:
Fake pastors everywhere you go. Go and join your brother Reverend King.
These fake pastors as u called them are even worse than Boko Haram and Muslims will help you to call them fake too without abusing the religion,but if it in the other way round,no fake muslims but Islambad etc.

Some Christians need to reset their brain and know that no religion teaches us to be bad,but it is an innate of some people to be bad no matter their religion
Thanks

AKKORD

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by myfantasies(f): 2:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
Y did she stay after he has hit her d first time

Most ladies dat find themselves in such situation r d architect of their own misfortune.

If a man insults u for the first time just walk away from such relationship, cos it will get to a stage where d insults won't satisfy him anymore den he will retort to beating, don't stay thinking dat u will change such a man, he is a beast.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by dominique(f): 2:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
So sad, I couldn't even finish the story. RIP to the deceased, I really feel for the loved ones She left behind.
She sealed her fate by going to the evil pastor to choose a future spouse for her. Couldn't she have taken her time to figure who is the best for her out of all 3 suitors? I hope the monster gets prosecuted and executed. His crazy mother deserve to be locked up too.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Sunnycliff(m): 2:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
This is horrific and bastardly dastardly! Such men deserves slow death with excruciating pains on hourly basis!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by AceRoyal: 2:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
I dey pray say make Baba God pick up my "Call" while some dey pray/hustle say make God "Call" them.

Such a barbaric act!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by efilefun(m): 2:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hope when this dude is being sentenced to death no group of people will come tell us the nation got nothing to gain from executing this murderer.
Owoloku1:
Chineke!!! That guy cannot be a pastor joor or was he called by the devil??
If this man can't be a pastor then what of rev King?
Lots of fake pastors everywhere and you won't hear Muslims call Christianity names but if it were to be the other way round this thread would have been flooded with "Islamabad"

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by DankemzI(m): 2:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
A woman that brought you from the gutters
Thank God for my upbringing, even to shout at a woman is a no no

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
Madman masquerading as a pastor. smh

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by iphunanya(f): 2:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
Endtime Pastor.

What a Wicked Soul cry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Owoloku1: 2:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
Chineke!!! That guy cannot be a pastor joor or was he called by the devil??

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by jazzboi: 2:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
Let me just read comments because if I talk ehn,my mentions go pass 20.
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by bedspread: 2:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
Mennnnnnnnn......

NA WA OOOOOOOO. . ......
Wats Nigeria turn to?
its Either Wife kill Husband
Boy kills mother
Husband kills wife
Aboki kidnaps underage in the name of marriage ..

What is happening to Nigeria... .
LORD HELP US FROM BLOOD SHED
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
Yet another orchestrated level of Armageddonic heart.
Last was an islamic rabbi, hacked friend to death, cusative agent maloon, very sadonnic!
We are tired of this meagre bufonny.
Only God can make us sway past this moment. Its unfortunate.

Anways...

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hacker!!
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by jazzboi: 2:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
[quote author=olamonsor2 post=43357909][/quote]
Goal goal? You go like Bet9ja o
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
undecided HER RELIGIOUS BELIEVE LED TO HER UNTIMELY DEATH
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by bluecircle470: 2:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
Yea he got a call from d devil to go out thr n bring followers for him.
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by emmabest2000(m): 2:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
shocked

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by lightheart(m): 2:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
Real tragic!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old / Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos / Corpses At Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu's House In Abia: Updates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.