Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, (3221 Views)

The Nation Newspaper And The Rots In Nigerian Journalism / Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away / Nairalander Exposes The Rots And Decays In NNPC Port Harcourt (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, by pendy79: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
When in early January 2014, I got a call alerting me to the fact that President Goodluck Jonathan and the First Lady were not happy with Governor Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa State and were therefore fishing for a replacement, I laughed it off. I couldn’t and wouldn’t believe it. My response was curt: “They are not so dumb as to start another ‘wahala’ considering what they put the state and the people through…we all know what they did to Governor Timi Sylva.” Unfortunately, recent events and pronouncements have validated the January call: Mr. and Mrs. Jonathan have decided to replace the current governor of the state. But why?

And why is it that this President and his wife cannot act in ways that bring prestige to the Presidency, and respect to their persons? Are they not tired of derision, bedlam and macabre dance? Do they realise that their position is temporary, and that anything, just anything you may think of, can happen? So, what’s all these “yeyerity” and “gragra” by the President and the First Lady all about? I will come back to this, later.

In mid-2007, the expectation was that Chief Francis Doukpola would replace Goodluck Jonathan as the governor of Bayelsa State after being anointed the Vice-President by the outgoing president, Olusegun Obasanjo. At that time, not too many people in the state knew who Timipre Sylva was. Within the larger Ijaw community, Sylva was considered a neophyte. He was never part of the Ijaw struggle with roots in the old Rivers State. But before anyone knew what was happening, Doukpola’s name had been removed and replaced with Sylva’s.

There are two competing accounts as to how and why this happened. There are those who believe that the ascendancy of Sylva was as a result of a political arrangement between Obasanjo, Dr. Edmund Daukoru, the former Minister of State for Energy, and now the traditional ruler of Nembe Kingdom in Bayelsa State, and the outgoing state governor, Jonathan. This account posits that Daukoru installed his political son, Sylva, because he needed the state government’s approval for his private aspirations.

The second account holds that even though Jonathan could have insisted on Doukpola, he did not push or fight the matter because, he quickly realised he could easily push and pull Sylva, and not Doukpola, who is known as a political heavyweight. He was right. In analysing Jonathan, many seem to forget that he was a disciple of the late Melford Okilo – a onetime federal parliamentarian, federal minister, and former governor of old Rivers State. You couldn’t be a student of Okilo, and not be adept at politics or reading tea leaves.

But somewhere along the line, both men misread their political Bible and became staunch enemies. Sylva, it was said, complained that “Jonathan and his wife were insatiable and wanted the master key to the state’s coffer.” Second, they wanted total control of every-and-anything Bayelsa. In essence, they wanted the state as their fiefdom. But of course, they were not the only ones wanting this and that and that and this from Sylva. The governor, it was said, did his best to satisfy major and lesser gods in the state. But after a while, he couldn’t take it anymore. He rebelled and attempted to assert control.

Sylva was very close to President Umaru Yar’Adua and his wife and to former Governor James Ibori; hence, he felt safe and secure undermining Jonathan. Jonathan, on the other hand, bided his time. He was angry quite alright, but he didn’t show it. All he did was pout his lips and growl behind closed doors. He waited and waited and waited some more. And then fortune and misfortune came calling all at once: Yar’Adua died, Jonathan took over and, and as the great Fela Anikulapo-Kuti would say, “everything scatter scatter” for Governor Sylva. Jonathan also saw to it that Ibori had no hiding place in Nigeria.

That Sylva was going to be thrown out of office, was just a matter of time. As fate would have it, he miscalculated by pursuing tenure elongation in the court of law. Had he contested the 2011 election (along with Jonathan and others) perhaps, he’d still be in office today. But somehow, I doubt that. Why? That’s because Jonathan, in spite of his many trips to churches and Israel, is not sold on the idea of forgiveness and redemption. He doesn’t take kindly to slights. And just before Sylva was thrown out of office, he was humiliated: he was stoned during a public outing with Jonathan present.

Before the stoning and the eventual ouster, something sinister happened. Jonathan and his wife played the “Good cop-Bad cop” game with Sylva. Jonathan was naturally hostile towards Sylva, while the President’s wife appeared friendly and understanding. But it was all a ploy. The governor was being played. During this period, how much did Sylva part with as gifts to Mrs. Jonathan? I doubt if he himself knows the exact amount.

During the election cycle that brought the current governor to office, Doukpola attempted a comeback. Many Bayelsans have argued that aside from Doukpola, the most qualified candidate was Dr. Godknows Boladei Igali, who was a former Secretary to the Bayelsa State Government and once Nigeria’s ambassador to Sweden. He had distinguished himself in many capacities. But he had one stumbling block: Mrs. Patience Jonathan. To the hearing of acquaintances, he was accused of being an enabler (of what needs not be said here).

Enter Mr. Henry Seriake Dickson! In spite of my best efforts, no one close to the corridors of power has confided in me what transpired between the Jonathans and Dickson (before he was sanctioned to contest and allowed to win the election). What are the deals he agreed to? Did he, like some folk, take ungodly oath to “always obey commands and instructions”? And did he, as a former law enforcement officer and parliamentarian, know what he was getting into?

My hunch is that he knew, but was too happy to pass up the chance at becoming the governor. As my friend, Olayinka Oyegbile, has said, “He was happy to replace Sylva, now it is his turn. The whip used for the first wife is hidden at the back of the door for the second…it is his time to meet the Emperor’s wrath.” Not minding how he came into office, I have empathy for Governor Dickson. The time to cull the excesses and ravenous tendencies of the Jonathans has come.
Re: The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, by pendy79: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
I have empathy for Governor Henry Seriake Dickson. I really do! The President and his wife are scheming to replace him in readiness for the 2016 governorship election. What is he to do? Well, he has four options: He could fight back; become a lame duck; believe that somewhere along the line, the Jonathans will realise the folly of their cloak and dagger politics – or, that someone the couple listens to will prevail on them to leave him alone.

One thing is for sure: The Jonathans do not have an oasis of compassion and reason to leave Dickson alone. Whatever Governor Dickson chooses to do or not do, I would advise him to look to history, to be his own man. The other thing I know for sure is this: Between now and the PDP primaries in 2015/16, he will never be able to go to bed with both eyes closed. Everywhere he turns, anywhere he looks, he will find many in Yenagoa willing to betray him, willing to further the cause of the Jonathans.

Since 1999, Bayelsa State has had four indigenous governors. Within this period, about $40bn has gone into the state coffers in terms of budgetary allocation, security vote, taxes and other earnings. Now, other than personal homes and inconsequential purchases, does the landscape look like that much funds have been infused into it? Of course, not! Many of its people – especially those who live in the riverine areas – still drink and wash and bathe in the same rivers and waterways they defecate in. What’s more, there has never been stability and continuity in governance during this period.

Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha was the first civilian governor of the state. Whatever his failings were, Olusegun Obasanjo made sure he was removed from office. It was the same Obasanjo who promoted Jonathan to and beyond the office of the governor. And there was Chief Timipre Sylva. He is one of the sharpest and brightest and most expansive minds you will ever meet. But Jonathan made sure he was gone long before the electorate had the chance to approve or reject him at the polls.Today, the Jonathans are about to do to Dickson what they did to Sylva.

Then and now, it is all about power and money and control and ego. Insatiable greed, really. It is believed that the Jonathans — after a decade or so in public office – are one of the richest couples anywhere in Nigeria. They seem to have noticeable presence in places like Yenagoa, Port Harcourt, Lagos and Abuja. Could this be the reason why the President has refused to publicly declare his assets? Whatever the case may be, the state is not their private estate.

The time to curb the debauchery, the dictatorial and predatory tendencies of the Jonathans has come. The time to curb their anti-democratic tendency is here. Their words cannot be law in a state where the will of the people, along with the constitution, should be supreme. That Jonathan is the President does not give him the right to undermine the will and aspirations of the people. That Patience is his wife does not in any way give her the right to dictate to an elected governor.

Not minding how Dickson came into office, there is de jure recognition of his administration. He is the de facto governor of the state, the manager of its human and material resources. The courts have sanctioned his ascendancy; the people of Bayelsa have accepted his legitimacy. Henry Seriake Dickson is the governor of the state to which Jonathan, Henry and Charles Okah, Alamieyeseigha, Sylva and I belong. He is our governor!

As the governor, therefore, he must be left alone to carry out his vision, the aspirations of the people and the duties and responsibilities entrusted upon him by the constitution. Should he be criticised if and when there is a need? Yes! Should groups and individuals make suggestions? Yes! Should there be a vibrant opposition against his government? Yes! Should there be room for political attacks? Yes! The constitution and liberal democracy guarantee dissent and opposition and criticisms and political attacks that are done within the framework of the law.

What the law does not permit, however, is insidious indecency and gluttonous tendencies that might lead to anarchy and instability. What the people will not and must not allow is a situation where the President and his wife act as if they are gods and therefore, above the law. Neither the governor nor the people must condone the frequent interference of the Jonathans (and their proxies) in the affairs of the state. They should be condemned – condemned swiftly, vigorously and explicitly – before such tendencies are enshrined in the state.

There are apologists who are arguing that the Jonathans are entitled to their seedy behaviour because (1) they selected and anointed Dickson; and (2) because they are the President and the First Lady, hence, they can act in ways that catch their fancy. The first argument seems to suggest that godfathers and kingmakers are entitled to a wide range of behaviours that may even constrict commonsense and the rule of law. While the second argument seems to suggest that the Jonathans can do no wrong. Nonsense! It is the people and the rule of law that matter – not the wants and wishes and the intemperate propensities of the Jonathans.

In all of this, many Bayelsans do not have the courage, in public or in private, to tell the Jonathans to respect the people and the rule of law. No! Many are just tip-toeing around the issues. And far too many are dependent on the crumbs they get from the Jonathans to want to voice their opinion.The irony here is that one could get the President to change his ways; but getting his wife to do the same is another matter. For a woman who goes around acting as if she is elected and elected to a position that gives her a higher authority than elected officials, she is something. Many of her actions and pronouncements lessen Jonathan Presidency and the prestige that comes with it.

If Governor Dickson is ineffective and tone-deaf to the wishes and aspirations of the people, well then, let the people make their collective feelings known at the village level and during mass protests and at the polling stations. They are the people to whom the power of “come or go” belong, not the Jonathans.

http://www.punchng.com/opinion/viewpoint/the-jonathans-and-rot-in-bayelsa-politics-2/
Re: The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, by pendy79: 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
that's the true picture of the first family, a self-serving and domineering couple whose personal ego and lust for power transcend the collective interest and goodwill of the people they are supposed to be leading.

God help Nigeria and Bayelsa from this grabbing and stealing is not corruption Leadership

2 Likes

Re: The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, by 1025: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
no wonder Soyinka calls him Nebu...

1 Like

Re: The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, by pendy179: 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
1025:
no wonder Soyinka calls him Nebu...

My brother the worst kind of leaders who acts and pretend to be docile and gentle yet they are wolves in sheep clothings.

They pretend they care in front of camera but deep down in them they are suffering from inferiority complex and the desire to Lord over everything and everyone.

Who doesn't know power is transient.

1 Like

Re: The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
I never believed the Jonathan has a good heart story.
Re: The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, by slikcipher(m): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
Obiagelli:
I never believed the Jonathan has a good heart story.

who cares about your belief?

3 Likes

Re: The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
slikcipher:

who cares about your belief?
You actually cared to point out that you don't care.

1 Like

Re: The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, by slikcipher(m): 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
Obiagelli:

You wish!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, by p3ndy79: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
Obiagelli:

No mind them fools. Won't allow them own be their own.

4 Likes

Re: The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, by skyfall: 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
The Jonathans are just a bad people. To think this was the same person Nigerians were pitying in the hands of Turai few years ago.

4 Likes

Re: The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
slikcipher:

You wish!!!!
You even cared to quote me again. Thanks for your care. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, by shizzleStar: 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
^IDIOTT

Stewpid thread by a stewpid op...mtchewww
Re: The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, by pendy179: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
shizzleStar:
^IDIOTT

Stewpid thread by a stewpid op...mtchewww

Your father is so unfortunate to have sired an unfortunate nonentity like you for a son. What has your dull, daft and out of line statement done to counter the allegations?

Idiotic mother.Bleep.er.
Re: The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, by shizzleStar: 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
pendy179:

Your father is so unfortunate to have sired an unfortunate nonentity like you for a son. What has your dull, daft and out of line statement done to counter the allegations?

Idiotic mother.Bleep.er.
You are a deranged nincompoop. Your senseless father must be cussing the day he sired a worthless nonentity like you. If you werent so dumb and useless, you wouldnt be opening useless threads

Bleeping son of an imbecilic village who.re

1 Like

Re: The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, by oduastates: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
I gave said it many times. Jonathan cannot win in bayelsa

1 Like

Re: The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, by lakeside69: 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
@OP, the line of history and all that happened btw the first citizens and Sylva will be a read book for political history students. I wish to add that the Bayelsa Elders led by HRM A.J. Turner and others insisted on Dickson and he was earlier paired with Dr. W. Dudafa as his Deputy Governor then until experience and security issues led the believe that there was need to drop Dudafa and bring on Rtd. Cmmd. J. Jonah. Since Dickson came in, became an authority to himself. He became a demi god, all that was leveled against Sylva became his hallmark. I am being owed several millions for jobs legitimately done to the Bayelsa State Government, we were labeled Sylva jobs hence would not be paid. Despite helping in all we can to support a new administration, because I was of the believe that Bayelsa needed reformation. Now it is his turn, he refuses to work with anyone except those who are of his extract.

He should please pay me my money before he leaves, government is a continuum, he has verified and discussed. he should approve and let our businesses not collapse because of politics.
Re: The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, by pendy179: 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
shizzleStar:
You are a deranged nincompoop. Your senseless father must be cussing the day he sired a worthless nonentity like you. If you werent so dumb and useless, you wouldnt be opening useless threads

Bleeping son of an imbecilic village who.re

Must you repeat what I said, are you that schizophrenic and worthless that everything must resort to.insult with you and ilks.

Stupid morons like you are just spew rubbish when you're out of thoughts and words to say.

Imbelic and psychotic child of a nobody, you're a perfect offspring of your jobless useless and worthless father who just continuously sire idiots like you like rabbits, taking out his frustrations on your mother who was just a vessel for churning out brain dead idiots .

Like father like son. Your mother is so unfortunate to be associated with a man like your father and a son like you. Mother.fuc.ker

1 Like

Re: The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, by Curlieweed: 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
Since we are dealing with rumours, innuendoes and conjectures here, the statement below from the article deserves a question;

And there was Chief Timipre Sylva. He is one of the sharpest and brightest and most expansive minds you will ever meet.

Is Syva the "sharpest and brightest and most expansive minds" before snorting some coco or after snorting some coco?

Even Lucifer himself will become an angel of light to progrethieves once he opposes Johnny Boy.

But no wahala, it's the price of leadership.

1 Like

Re: The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, by shizzleStar: 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
Gh0stFreak:
, if you are a Southern Christian and you support the president, you are TRIBALIST. But a NorthernMuslim/Hausa Fulani who supports Buhari/Atiku is not!

• If you are seen pushing the president's case, you are PAID to do that, when you do that for opposition, you are a patriot.

• When an editor writes an editorial that is sympathetic to the president, he has been BOUGHT, but the one that abuses the president is FREEDOM FIGHTER.

• A blogger that posts stories positive about Nigeria is a shame and paid, but Sahara Reporters is a credible source of news. • When you support Jonathan, you are a JONATHANIAN. Meanwhile, I am still looking for someone tagged BUHARIST for supporting their tired general.

• When you support a Jonathan and PDP, you 'hate' Nigeria. But when you support a Kwankwaso who spent FOURTEEN YEARS in PDP and has only been APC member for ELEVEN MONTHS, you are pushing for change!

• When local government elections are held in opposition state and the ruling party clears all the seats, DEMOCRACY IS AT WORK, but INEC cannot be trusted to conduct election at the federal level. In fact, when such happens in PDP state, it is rigged.

• When opposition wins a bye-election, the PEOPLE have SPOKEN, but when reverse is the case, then INEC has worked for PDP.

• A PDP member since 1999 who decamps to APC today at the age 70 has become a progressive, but an APC member who moves the other direction, has left 'light' for 'darkness'.

• All the billions being spent by PDP to prosecute election preparations are 'stolen', but the ones being spent by opposition were profits made from selling Garri at Mushin, Lagos.

• When a minister buys house in Lekki, he has stolen. But a Lagos commissioner who shares fence with him/her (and even and bigger house) took 'mortgage' to built his own!

• The crowd at the president's declaration was 'rented' but all those who came to Buhari's were not. In fact, some of them trekked from Sokoto to Abuja and did not eat for three days because they love the general. And if you read this and it pricks your conscience, instead of reflecting on it, you will put on a boldface and tag me a Jonathanian and a PDP apologist. Abegi, wetin you go tag yourself? Obamaian? Buharist? Atikuist? Kwankwasonian? Amaechist? APC irredentist? -The gospel truth.

We must continue to expose the hypocrisy of the All propaganda criminals

2 Likes

Re: The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, by shizzleStar: 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
Curlieweed:
Since we are dealing with rumours, innuendoes and conjectures here, the statement below from the article deserves a question;

Is Syva the "sharpest and brightest and most expansive minds" before snorting some coco or after snorting some coco?

Even Lucifer himself will become an angel of light to progrethieves once he opposes Johnny Boy.

But no wahala, it's the price of leadership.
Classic bruv, classic!

Need i remind us that once you decamped to the APigC, 'old thing have passed away and all things become new' where even a world acclaimed rogue becomes a 'progrethief'

1 Like

Re: The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, by shizzleStar: 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
pendy179:

Must you repeat what I said, are you that schizophrenic and worthless that everything must resort to.insult with you and ilks.

Stupid morons like you are just spew rubbish when you're out of thoughts and words to say.

Imbelic and psychotic child of a nobody, you're a perfect offspring of your jobless useless and worthless father who just continuously sire idiots like you like rabbits, taking out his frustrations on your mother who was just a vessel for churning out brain dead idiots .

Like father like son. Your mother is so unfortunate to be associated with a man like your father and a son like you. Mother.fuc.ker
You are a bleeping bastad.

The FOOL using the exact words i used on him @bolded yet he claims i repeated what he said, what an IDIOTT! Your senseless thread is as a result of your deep frustration and hate and barely deserve any civil response. You have proven overtime to be a senseless dingbat who is suffering from acute lunacy transfered from useless father.

You are inconsequential child of a wretched community who.re of a mother, and i expect nothing less from the heir of an incestous relationship between your useless mother and your lunatic father.

Fvcking despicable piece of sh1t.

1 Like

Re: The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, by pendy179: 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
shizzleStar:
You are a bleeping bastad.

The FOOL using the exact words i used on him @bolded yet he claims i repeated what he said, what an IDIOTT! Your senseless thread is as a result of your deep frustration and hate and barely deserve any civil response. You have proven overtime to be a senseless dingbat who is suffering from acute lunacy transfered from useless father.

You are inconsequential child of a wretched community who.re of a mother, and i expect nothing less from the heir of an incestous relationship between your useless mother and your lunatic father.

Fvcking despicable piece of sh1t.

You can see youre repeating same words I described you with , which clearly define and described the state of your emptiness and uselessness.

You're a product of a bastardized and cheap worthless education hence you can't form words of your own. You're a waste of semen, a game of procreation gone awry, a product of an expired condom and a regret to the worthless palmwine rapper of a father who sire you.

If your mother had listened to advise, you would have been flushed down with a hot shot of ogogoro and alabukun instead of being allowed to grow up into a psychotic deranged and imbelic disabled mother.fuc.Ker.

If your father could afford a cheap school for you and your siblings you would have seen the piece was an article by a columnist but your azz.licking and poo sucking with your mouth for a useless president whom you cherish above your worthless father has blinded your thinking and thought process.

You're just a waste of space and a child allowed to live out of pity despite the huge poverty ravaging your family and your generations.

Come suck my a.nus too slowpoke, I heard you inherited same trait from your useless father.
Re: The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
HMMMMNundecided
Re: The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, by shizzleStar: 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
pendy179:

You can see youre repeating same words I described you with , which clearly define and described the state of your emptiness and uselessness.

You're a product of a bastardized and cheap worthless education hence you can't form words of your own. You're a waste of semen, a game of procreation gone awry, a product of an expired condom and a regret to the worthless palmwine rapper of a father who sire you.

If your mother had listened to advise, you would have been flushed down with a hot shot of ogogoro and alabukun instead of being allowed to grow up into a psychotic deranged and imbelic disabled mother.fuc.Ker.

If your father could afford a cheap school for you and your siblings you would have seen the piece was an article by a columnist but your azz.licking and poo sucking with your mouth for a useless president whom you cherish above your worthless father has blinded your thinking and thought process.

You're just a waste of space and a child allowed to live out of pity despite the huge poverty ravaging your family and your generations.

Come suck my a.nus too slowpoke, I heard you inherited same trait from your useless father.
Like i said before, you are an inconsequential piece of shyte

Good enough the post history on this thread is there for all to see. This FOOL keep claiming i'm picking on his lines whereas he is the culprit, you are a shameless, spineless, despicable, cowardly nincompoop who is looking to grasp on the weakest of straws to make your worthless and uselesss self feel better. Talking about arze-licking, no one does it better than you and fellow useless family members and ilks who will suck on thi.efnubus cor.ks even when he keeps looting and sharing every political office to his family and cronies, yet bastads like you worship him.

Calling you a FOOL is an insult to FOOLS. In the comity of iddiotts, you will be made the life president. The world would have been a better place with one less IDIOTT. You are a complete waste of spermatozoa and a comment from an undisputed nitwit like you on the internet is a complete waste of cyber space. Your existence is so pathetic and miserable that your thinking faculty is being affected by your oily-clogged brain inpired psycophancy.

I will continue to make you feel miserable such that you will be forced to place a curse on your useless, wretched and lunatic mother for birthing you. Now go and have lunch in the nearest lice-infested waste deposit by you, thats where cockraches like you are meant to feed from.

Blawddy nincompoop.

1 Like

Re: The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, by pendy179: 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
shizzleStar:

Like i said before, you are an inconsequential piece of shyte

Good enough the post history on this thread is there for all to see. This FOOL keep claiming i'm picking on his lines, you are a shameless, spineless, despicable, cowardly nincompoop who is looking to grasp on the weakest of straws to make your worthless and uselesss self feel better. Talking about arze-licking, no one does it better than you and fellow useless family members and ilks who will suck on thi.efnubus cor.ks even when he keeps looting and sharing every political office to his family and cronies, yet bastads like you worship him.

Calling you a FOOL is an insult to FOOLS. In the comity of iddiotts, you will be made the life president. The world would have been a better place with one less IDIOTT. You are a complete waste of spermatozoa and a comment from an undisputed nitwit like you is a complete waste of cyber space. Your existence is so pathetic and miserable that your thinking faculty is being affected by your oily-clogged brain inpired psycophancy.

I will continue to make you feel miserable such that you will be forced to place a curse on your useless, wretched and lunatic mother for birthing you. Now go and have lunch in the nearest lice-infested waste deposit by you, thats where cockraches like you are meant to feed from.

What have you said that you've not said before, what have you used that you've not use before, get original get real, ask your father what people like me did to him.

I ask you again before you called your father and your fore fathers stewpid, THE POST IS AN ARTICLE, with the name of the writer in the post. Didn't your father explain what an article means to you?

You assume you can come online and insult people for no just reason believing you can bully your way thru. You picked the wrong guy, mother.fuc.Ker.

You are a clone of many spermatoza, a community effort at procreation, every adult male in your kindred keeps attendance on days theu bleep your who.rish village helper of a mother who keep all widowers and bachelors who need to ejaculate happy. You could see how big your head is and how tiny your legs are.
Your head is from the village chief priest and your legs genetically linked to the igwe's town crier.

Can see why your Spe.rm collector of a mother was banished from the village before she spread her disease round. Keep ranting on NL mothe.rfu.cker while she take on your senior brother.
Re: The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, by shizzleStar: 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
pendy179:

What have you said that you've not said before, what have you used that you've not use before, get original get real, ask your father what people like me did to him.

I ask you again before you called your father and your fore fathers stewpid, THE POST IS AN ARTICLE, with the name of the writer in the post. Didn't your father explain what an article means to you?

You assume you can come online and insult people for no just reason believing you can bully your way thru. You picked the wrong guy, mother.fuc.Ker.

You are a clone of many spermatoza, a community effort at procreation, every adult male in your kindred keeps attendance on days theu bleep your who.rish village helper of a mother who keep all widowers and bachelors who need to ejaculate happy. You could see how big your head is and how tiny your legs are.
Your head is from the village chief priest and your legs genetically linked to the igwe's town crier.

Can see why your Spe.rm collector of a mother was banished from the village before she spread her disease round. Keep ranting on NL mothe.rfu.cker while she take on your senior brother.
bla..bla..Rantings of a demented bonehead.

I am not a FOOL like you not to know that it was an article from a media column, it still doesnt change the fact that you are a miserable fellow who never sees anything thing in the present government, IDIOTTS like you will stop at nothing to call him names, including blaming him for your pathetic and failed lives on him.

Again the FOOL picking on my lines, you fell short of accusing me this time,...lol alas your dead brain is begginning to see the light. You are a failed attempt of a beneficial human procreation. No surprises thou, it is common knowledge that your hapless mother bore you after she was gang-molested by a team of your lineage and familty members who took turns on her d1ck-ravaged puzzsy. Need i remind you that your mother is the community cheerful giver of free puzzies.

Its so unfortunate that you are a failed experiment of birth control and contraceptives, you really should have been flushed down the toilet. FYI, i dont just bully your likes, i trample on you like my footmat. However i will be nice to you this time around, i am just done pooing at the loo, now come feed your hungry and bonny self off my smelly poo, i need you to fatten up before christmas you know, thats how nice i am.

Useless son of a thousand fathers.

1 Like

Re: The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, by pendy179: 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
shizzleStar:
bla..bla..Rantings of a demented bonehead.

I am not a FOOL like you not to know that it was an article from a media column, it still doesnt change the fact that you are a miserable fellow who never sees anything thing in the present government, IDIOTTS like you will stop at nothing to call him names, including blaming him for your pathetic and failed lives on him.

Again the FOOL picking on my lines, you fell short of accusing me this time,...lol alas your dead brain is begginning to see the light. You are a failed attempt of a beneficial human procreation. No surprises thou, it is common knowledge that your hapless mother bore you after she was gang-molested by a team of your lineage and familty members who took turns on her d1ck-ravaged puzzsy. Need i remind you that your mother is the community cheerful giver of free puzzies.

Its so unfortunate that you are a failed experiment of birth control and contraceptives, you really should have been flushed down the toilet. FYI, i dont just bully your likes, i trample on you like my footmat. However i will be nice to you this time around, i am just done pooing at the loo, now come feed your hungry and bonny self off my smelly poo, i need you to fatten up before christmas you know, thats how nice i am.

Useless son of a thousand fathers.

Pity you weren't schooled properly else you would you keep repeating a.d borrowing words. Are you that sparingly educated, why not try to be original for once, and show a bit of the education your communal contribution and thrift gathering that was used in sending you to a free community high school.

If someone from Bayelsa write an exposee on the uselessness of the first couple, how does it look like a curse from amadioha on your lineage? If shouting on NL defending a useless, self serving and worthless president is your favorite passtime, do you think everyone was trained to be an azz.locker and poo sucker of the rich that you forefathers have been from ages and you rather than bream the curse and jinx you're threading same path of infamy.

Its a pity the person who placed the curse of your lineage died with the antidote just do yourself a favour and rip off your manhood so.your can save the world the syndrome ravishing your family tree from generations to generation. You've got a match and I weep for the misery that has taken permanent residence in your kindred.

Bring it on bastard son of a nematode, forgotten and cursed son of a simpleton and living spectacle of a bacteria infested brainal deficiency.
Re: The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, by shizzleStar: 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
pendy179:

Pity you weren't schooled properly else you would you keep repeating a.d borrowing words. Are you that sparingly educated, why not try to be original for once, and show a bit of the education your communal contribution and thrift gathering that was used in sending you to a free community high school.

If someone from Bayelsa write an exposee on the uselessness of the first couple, how does it look like a curse from amadioha on your lineage? If shouting on NL defending a useless, self serving and worthless president is your favorite passtime, do you think everyone was trained to be an azz.locker and poo sucker of the rich that you forefathers have been from ages and you rather than bream the curse and jinx you're threading same path of infamy.

Its a pity the person who placed the curse of your lineage died with the antidote just do yourself a favour and rip off your manhood so.your can save the world the syndrome ravishing your family tree from generations to generation. You've got a match and I weep for the misery that has taken permanent residence in your kindred.

Bring it on bastard son of a nematode, forgotten and cursed son of a simpleton and living spectacle of a bacteria infested brainal deficiency.
You are a degenerate bastad.

Mr intellectual, if giving your self false sense of superior intellect will make your miserable self feel good, then enjoy the hallucination, after all dont you and your folks pride yourselves as the greatest intellectuals and most sophisticated since the history of mankind?.. lol

Between the two of us who sounds more frustrated on nairaland, with all the useless threads you open bent on condemning the government while beating the drum of sycophancy and praise-singing of your so called messiah in tifnu.bu .

Worthless creatures like you need to be exterminated en-mass, the world needs less sub-humanoids like you to make it a better place. You shouldn't be allowed to procreate, you need to be forced to undergo vasectomy so that you don't bear offsprings then the world will be saved from further damnation.

You are a curse not just to humans but even animals and insects. You will be given a royal stool and made the chairman of all inconsequential things ever to exist on earth. Please do the world a favour, gulp down a bottle of otapiapia this moment and make the world a better place.

Dumbfvck.

1 Like

Re: The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, by pendy179: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
shizzleStar:
You are a degenerate bastad.

Mr intellectual, if giving your self false sense of superior intellect will make your miserable self feel good, then enjoy the hallucination, after all dont you and your folks pride yourselves as the greatest intellectuals and most sophisticated since the history of mankind?.. lol

Between the two of us who sounds more frustrated on nairaland, with all the useless threads you open bent on condemning the government while beating the drum of sycophancy and praise-singing of your so called messiah in tifnu.bu .

Worthless creatures like you need to be exterminated en-mass, the world needs less sub-humanoids like you to make it a better place. You shouldn't be allowed to procreate, you need to be forced to undergo vasectomy so that you don't bear offsprings then the world will be saved from further damnation.

You are a curse not just to humans but even animals and insects. You will be given a royal stool and made the chairman of all inconsequential things ever to exist on earth. Please do the world a favour, gulp down a bottle of otapiapia this moment and make the world a better place.

Dumbfvck.

Why is it taking you time mother.fuc.Ker or your mother needed servicing as usual? Heard you all queue up to to service her whenever her Hot mood starts.

You take turn in between your father and your elder brother, pity you have a sister that has taken the same path of destruction your collector of a mother took.

Tinubu goes ways beyond your destitute of a president, he diminishes and evaporate any iota of manliness that your Dundee and Cinderella president posseses.

Don't go into Tinubu or mumujonataTAN restrict it to your erectile dysfunction father and your water melon dic.k size craving mother that you sprang out from.

You're empty and a loon, a flattie with a demeanour of a ravished and conquered offspring sired by a father who transferred his gene of worthlessness to you and your siblings.

If you're used to insulting people on NL, today you will learn to show respect and conduct yourself with decorum on a Public forum,

Call me your father, I need a mouth to pass my poo, you know your lineage is known for azzlicking and poo sucking. Mother.fuc.Ker
Re: The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, by shizzleStar: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
pendy179:

Why is it taking you time mother.fuc.Ker or your mother needed servicing as usual? Heard you all queue up to to service her whenever her Hot mood starts.

You take turn in between your father and your elder brother, pity you have a sister that has taken the same path of destruction your collector of a mother took.

Tinubu goes ways beyond your destitute of a president, he diminishes and evaporate any iota of manliness that your Dundee and Cinderella president posseses.

Don't go into Tinubu or mumujonataTAN restrict it to your erectile dysfunction father and your water melon dic.k size craving mother that you sprang out from.

You're empty and a loon, a flattie with a demeanour of a ravished and conquered offspring sired by a father who transferred his gene of worthlessness to you and your siblings.

If you're used to insulting people on NL, today you will learn to show respect and conduct yourself with decorum on a Public forum,

Call me your father, I need a mouth to pass my poo, you know your lineage is known for azzlicking and poo sucking. Mother.fuc.Ker
FOOL, i shuttle between threads and sites, you aint worth devoting my whole time on you dingbat. We all know you are the product of incest so don't equate everyone to your miserable birth circumstance.

Sadly too even your siblings are products of a bestial relationship between your puzzy cheerful giver of a mother and orangutans. Whoever made your useless mother a sekz machine for every living thing with dangling carrots needs to be hanged.

Mofo talking about the rogue tinubu-ole, he obviously gives you or.gasm, i bet you bend over every night so he can stick it in your a.nus. Fvcking iddiott. Your mother must have belched you out from her smelly puzzy no knowng if she gave birth to an animal or human.

Fvcking connie, your brain needs to be purged from excess amala. You are officially my footmat and i will trample on you at will, thats a given.

Bleeping arze wipe

1 Like

Re: The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, by pendy179: 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
shizzleStar:
FOOL, i shuttle between threads and sites, you aint worth devoting my whole time on you dingbat. We all know you are the product of incest so don't equate everyone to your miserable birth circumstance.

Sadly too even your siblings are products of a bestial relationship between your puzzy cheerful giver of a mother and orangutans. Whoever made your useless other a sekz machine for any living thing with dangling carrots needs to be hanged.

Mofo talking about the rogue tinubu-ole, he o viously gives you or.gasm, i bet you bend over every night so he can stick it in your a.nus. Fvcking iddiott. Your mother must have belched yiu out from her smelly puzzy no knowng if she gave birth to an animal or human.

Fvcking connie, your brain needs to be purged from excess amala. You are officially my footmat and i will trample on you at will, that s a given.

Bleeping arze wipe

Ain't that feeble and empty, you mean after going to seek help you still comeout with this feeble punches and inconsequential jabs at survival.

Failures cone up with excuses N justifications for loosing. It is generational and a tribal trait for your fathers and forefathers to be stupid and daft.

The most foolish Human beings on planet earth by race are your kinsmen. They chestbeat and go looking for trouble and when they get hit really hard, they cry genocide.

If a single individual could foolishly lead your forefathers to the slaughter slab for mass sacrifice, why won't you exhibit same trait, your a true son of your race, stupid, foolish and noise makers.

You picked a wrong person to insult first N trust me your father will share in your tears tonight after I disembowel and render you as a sacrifice to your chis tonight.

Call your father I still need to poo , his mouth is a good waste disposal passage

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Board Jonathan's Train / Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption / Count Down To The Actualisation Of Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.