Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

Fraud At Canada Embassy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fraud At Canada Embassy (1133 Views)

Scammers / Fraud At MMIA Arrivals / Contribute To This If You Know Much About Canada Embassy And There Requirements. / Study At Canada, Finland, Sweden, Norway And Ukriane At Free Tutuition Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud At Canada Embassy by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
I applied to the CIC in 2006 under the Skilled Worker Immigration, waited patiently and updated my records as I record changes and other things that could enhance my chances. They later announced around March 2013 that all applications before Feb 2008 have been cancelled but you will be refunded the processing fee. I have sent my application for refund since 2013 but while I was following up, I got a surprise few weeks ago that the cheque had been issued, delivered and cashed. They gave me dates of these actions. I have since responded that I did not receive the money they should investigate.
We are still on it. What do I do?
Re: Fraud At Canada Embassy by lukuluku101(m): 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
Caveat emptor
Re: Fraud At Canada Embassy by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
Consider it appropriate to provide feedback. CIC had concluded their investigation and the funds was sent to me through wire transfer.
I am happy to get the money back although it took more than 2 years and the cross rate between USD and CAD gives you fewer dollars now than last year. The higher NGN/ USD rate has compensated.

Thanks everyone.

(1) (Reply)

Japan, China And India Which One Is Good To Study Inside / Schengen Visa And Spouse Visa/brp / Mark Babatunde: The Only African Living In Coldest Place On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.