Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Japan, China And India Which One Is Good To Study Inside - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japan, China And India Which One Is Good To Study Inside (1076 Views)

Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road / The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line / God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japan, China And India Which One Is Good To Study Inside by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 03, 2015
pls am just confuse on which country to go and study among those 3 and which one is more easier to gain admission into there uni and also the cost of processing x visa is easy. and I will also like to know about the cost of living, feeding and other activities. pls shear ur idea. Thank u
Re: Japan, China And India Which One Is Good To Study Inside by christinie(f): 3:55am On Nov 03, 2015
China and Japan are very good but Chinese schools are more affordable.

2 Likes

Re: Japan, China And India Which One Is Good To Study Inside by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 03, 2015
Menny6:
pls am just confuse on which country to go and study among those 3 and which one is more easier to gain admission into there uni and also the cost of processing x visa is easy. and I will also like to know about the cost of living, feeding and other activities. pls shear ur idea. Thank u
Japan all d way
my friend that is schooling in Japan said there are jobs there.. Visa is stright forward if you do d needful
Re: Japan, China And India Which One Is Good To Study Inside by Kingy10: 12:45am On Nov 04, 2015
fados4sure:

Japan all d way
my friend that is schooling in Japan said there are jobs there.. Visa is stright forward if you do d needful
Do u know the name of the school and is English the instruction language?
Re: Japan, China And India Which One Is Good To Study Inside by Nobody: 4:24am On Nov 04, 2015
Kingy10:

Do u know the name of the school and is English the instruction language?
I will confirm & get back to you

(1) (Reply)

Visiting Germany For A Short Stay / Any Traffic Report On Ibadan - Lagos Expressway Today (31/08/2017) / Where Is The Best Place To Stay In Suleja, If You Are Working In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.