Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Which Nigerian Bank Pays Best? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Nigerian Bank Pays Best? (29169 Views)

Airtel Sacks Workers, Pays Off Affected Staff / Pls Which Bank Pays Highest / Which Oil Company In Nigeria Pays Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Bank Pays Best? by otuwe(f): 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2008
celebritee:

@ otuwe - continue deceiving yourself. We are not talking about what was written on paper. The take home is the KOKO. What is the pay after deductions have been made.

At 3.4m, that is over N280k per month for new intakes. Na beans? shocked shocked shocked shocked. Or is phb now affiliated to Chevron?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

actually its affiliated to Fortis bank UK

its not 280k per month but if u calculate everything u get in a year u can still call it 280 per month

like the 320k we get every quarter

no try ussssss ohhh

am not deceiving myself oh

na reallll beanssss

GOOD, BETTER, BANK PHB, THE BANK THAT GIVES MANAGERS 2008 HONDA ACCORD (THE DISCUSSION CONTINUES, ) U WAN TRY
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Pays Best? by TreasureJ(f): 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2008
I agree with Otuwe, Bank PHB is now the highest paid bank in Nigeria, their pay for Entry Level is M3.3
this is real, talking from experience.
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Pays Best? by 3499: 12:28pm On May 21, 2008
ma sis jst got her jab wit oceanic, she says for trainee it's 90k(1080000 pa) for the 1st six month and 250k(3m pa) afterwards, my fact, shey u jasi?
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Pays Best? by MARYU: 3:30pm On May 21, 2008
3.499:

ma sis jst got her jab wit oceanic, she says for trainee it's 90k(1080000 pa) for the 1st six month and 250k(3m pa) afterwards, my fact, shey u jasi?
pl 3.499 can i get yr no or tat of yr sister? so i can call you?i want to ask u somethings?
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Pays Best? by MARYU: 3:37pm On May 21, 2008
pl 3.499 my number is 08037094809
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Pays Best? by JoyceAgim(f): 5:25am On May 25, 2008
John O.:

C'mon Otuwe, don't tell me thats how u relate to people,

Well i believe it shudn't be just about the pay, we have to also consider career developement. Theres one bank that invests so much in creating role models for the society, its like a learning field, you get paid for learning. We are not after sending our staffs to the streets to hunt for customers, we respect professionals,

Be professional, be Orange, be GTbank.
STORY.phb rocks.
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Pays Best? by callyp: 7:02pm On May 25, 2008
You guys are still old school,so you ve not heard of a bank that pays 3.5 entry level with a brand new car to cap it.

Pls try and find out.
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Pays Best? by emekairo(m): 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2009
Nice ! pple are saying out their minds and mostly what they think.
But the fact remains that those collecting the money know what they are collecting. Simple
So - nobi fight ,
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Pays Best? by olomoshikata: 6:01am On Aug 28, 2009
I may agree with pay style of other banks stated here but never that of ZENITH BANK. Sincerely, the road is rough there. they pay their beginners 1.0M for the one year (oh my god!) trainee period. and all these are graduates. more than 90 percc are still earning same now after 15 months traineeship as against d 'contract' they were offered.
I THINK THIS BANK IS LIVING ON PAST GLORIES AND MANY OF THE STAFF ARE SUFFERING AND SMILING, THE ORGG HIDES UNDER D FAKE UMBRELLA OF GLOBAL FIN CRISIS AND D STAFF ARE AFRAID TO QUIT!
I GOT FRIENDS WORKING THERE. THESE WONT BE SO IF THERE WERE SOMETHIN LIKE A UNION OF BANK WORKERS.
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Pays Best? by aristocrat(m): 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2009
money is d ruth of evil.stop talking abt remuneration lets talk abt integrity towards da work given to us in da banking industries
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Pays Best? by otuwe(f): 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2010
they have slashed our salary cry cry cry cry cry cry

bad belle people shey you are happy now

cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Pays Best? by sopey: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2010
elampiro said it all.aside d pay,ow many married men/women still perform their civic rights.all in d name of money,so many sex scandals in d banking ind. nigerians shd work where there's fulfilment.though,i work wit one d least paying bank i luv GT 4 professionalism. starry,ow i fit enter GT?,
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Pays Best? by larger20(m): 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2011
It really should depend on a lot of factors. All of these post here with figures seems like entry level candidates salaries with little or no experience in the banking sector. Experienced employees that bring their assets to the table makes a whole lot more i am sure. If i should work for a bank in Nigeria via consulting company like accenture, I should be making 50 X that figure in a year in Nigeria because I will bring a lot to the table.
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Pays Best? by HRHGambino(m): 11:39pm On Nov 17, 2011
Abeg ooo, who knows in details what UBA pays. Very important thanks
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Pays Best? by walearoy(m): 5:52am On Jan 02, 2013
all the posts here are somewhat old, can we please give present take home pay of these banks?
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Pays Best? by isichei14: 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
Pls let's give current information about the salary levels of these banks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job / Meet Kalengo Kamwendo, Zambia's Youngest Commercial Pilot / Is It Right To Say Thank You To Your Boss When Collecting Your Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.