Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Best Hospitals In Nigeria For Patients With Stroke - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Hospitals In Nigeria For Patients With Stroke (4241 Views)

Doctors Shut Down Hospitals In Imo State Over Police Brutality / Photos Of Best Hospitals In Anambra / Which Are The Best Hospitals In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Hospitals In Nigeria For Patients With Stroke by thrizzle(m): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
Please what hospitals are the best for a person with stroke in Nigeria.
Re: Best Hospitals In Nigeria For Patients With Stroke by holatin(m): 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
Babalawo spiritual hospital.
treat stroke at the speed of light
Re: Best Hospitals In Nigeria For Patients With Stroke by sneezeemek(m): 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
Must stupidly joke with everything, even our neighbors predicaments?
holatin:
Babalawo spiritual hospital.
treat stroke at the speed of light
Re: Best Hospitals In Nigeria For Patients With Stroke by holatin(m): 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
sneezeemek:
Must stupidly joke with everything, even our neighbors predicaments?
can't you reason properly.
reread and see what I mean.
native doctor cure stoke like malaria.
fish brain
Re: Best Hospitals In Nigeria For Patients With Stroke by sneezeemek(m): 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
So the only thing that stopped u from saying native doctor b4 was just to make ur stupidity more outstanding? Seriously mate if u even have fish brain u wouldn't do that cus fishes have feelings
holatin:

can't you reason properly.
reread and see what I mean.
native doctor cure stoke like malaria.
fish brain
Re: Best Hospitals In Nigeria For Patients With Stroke by holatin(m): 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
sneezeemek:
So the only thing that stopped u from saying native doctor b4 was just to make ur stupidity more outstanding? Seriously mate if u even have fish brain u wouldn't do that cus fishes have feelings
are you so dump.
do I Ve to act like soldier to comment on nairaland.
you know what Go to hell.
one last word for you.
Get a life dude
Re: Best Hospitals In Nigeria For Patients With Stroke by sneezeemek(m): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
I'm only here to put u out, nd as for getting a life! I have life I don't know about u.... Then for the hell, if u can give direction to hell I will see if I can go and I'm really happy seeing u upset
holatin:

are you so dump.
do I Ve to act like soldier to comment on nairaland.
you know what Go to hell.
one last word for you.
Get a life dude
Re: Best Hospitals In Nigeria For Patients With Stroke by thrizzle(m): 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
Na wa oh.. Simple question
Re: Best Hospitals In Nigeria For Patients With Stroke by thrizzle(m): 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
sneezeemek:
I'm only here to put u out, nd as for getting a life! I have life I don't know about u.... Then for the hell, if u can give direction to hell I will see if I can go and I'm really happy seeing u upset
People like him like to joke about everything, hoping they get likes
Re: Best Hospitals In Nigeria For Patients With Stroke by sneezeemek(m): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
Seriously that's not the way it should be ,I don't know wat society is turning into o
thrizzle:

People like him like to joke about everything, hoping they get likes
Re: Best Hospitals In Nigeria For Patients With Stroke by evanscheck(m): 1:06am On Dec 04, 2014
My dear look for the one closest to u o.. a good private clinic.. the ones on goverment are on strike, I wish u good luck and pls go there on time..
Re: Best Hospitals In Nigeria For Patients With Stroke by StJosephsPhysio: 7:49am On Apr 18, 2021
Stroke recovery and rehabilitation is a necessity after a stroke, this is done by a physiotherapist who aims to improve function of affected limbs, improve independence, and societal reintegration. Physiotherapists at St. Joseph's physiotherapy clinic ar lekki phase 1, Lagos have a lot of experience with stroke rehab patients, and have a reputation for providing tailored rehab plans with premium care and service.

Re: Best Hospitals In Nigeria For Patients With Stroke by abudubuhari2009: 12:05pm On Feb 15
For more info on Stroke Treatment or Treatment of Stroke contact Efe Traditional Massage Therapy. Stroke can result in changes to mental, emotional and physical function. Our Traditional way of treating Stroke Patient over the past decade has proven to be very Resultful. Contact Us with below flyers details.

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Keep Yourself And Environment Hygienic / Disgusting? Yes!! But Know What Your Poop Says About Your Health. / Is SC Genotype The Same Thing As Ss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.