Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Please I Need To Know How Pure This My Caucasian Is... - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please I Need To Know How Pure This My Caucasian Is... (6207 Views)

Please Help Me To Confirm How Pure This Caucasian / How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help / My 7 Months Old Male Caucasian Is Up For Sale (Price Reduced) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need To Know How Pure This My Caucasian Is... by Phizzlephizz(m): 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
Please I need expert dog breeders to help tell how pure this my Caucasian dog is.. Action is his name am expecting it to litter soon as I recently mated it with an imported Caucasian ovcharka(pictures coming soon)...and I need to know if Caucasians can come in brindle colors cuz Actions 1st litter had a brindle color Caucasian which is 1yr as of Nov 21 2014 I kept it for mating tho
Re: Please I Need To Know How Pure This My Caucasian Is... by Phizzlephizz(m): 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
This are actions pictures

Re: Please I Need To Know How Pure This My Caucasian Is... by Phizzlephizz(m): 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
More

Re: Please I Need To Know How Pure This My Caucasian Is... by kuzee(m): 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
mehn xo love this dog
post pix of her parent,we can tell from there
abeg wat is the price of that dog?
definitely a mix breed with an alsatian dog

1 Like

Re: Please I Need To Know How Pure This My Caucasian Is... by Phizzlephizz(m): 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
kuzee:
mehn xo love this dog
post pix of her parent,we can tell from there
abeg wat is the price of that dog?
definitely a mix breed with an alsatian dog
. Don't have pictures of parents nomore man its been a while now and action is 2.5yrs olds nw
Re: Please I Need To Know How Pure This My Caucasian Is... by Phizzlephizz(m): 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
This is a pic of action and d imported Caucasian jst mated them few weeks ago

Re: Please I Need To Know How Pure This My Caucasian Is... by Phizzlephizz(m): 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
More pics

Re: Please I Need To Know How Pure This My Caucasian Is... by Phizzlephizz(m): 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
Pic of the imported Caucasian

Re: Please I Need To Know How Pure This My Caucasian Is... by Phizzlephizz(m): 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
Here's a pic of actions first litter(smart) 1yr old nw tho
Re: Please I Need To Know How Pure This My Caucasian Is... by wheezyoung(m): 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
the male looks nice... as for your Caucasian....she is great and in good condition even if you have doubts about her purity..buh she is great
Re: Please I Need To Know How Pure This My Caucasian Is... by kuzee(m): 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
Phizzlephizz:
This is a pic of action and d imported Caucasian jst mated them few weeks ago
plz where you located?
need a pup
and what could be the price?
soory to say,i aint discover the purity of certain breed,expert are here,jux wait a moment,you culd get their ideas from them
oya chuks,arcbay nd d rest cum nd solve da case here,

drew no forget ma matter,i m dead serious..i will nid a pup
d dam doesnt look too pure to me...that a Caucasian Shepherd give it 70-80% nd d sire give it 90% though my estimate..i aint an expert but jux learnt some few

Re: Please I Need To Know How Pure This My Caucasian Is... by Phizzlephizz(m): 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
Smart(brindle color)

Re: Please I Need To Know How Pure This My Caucasian Is... by Phizzlephizz(m): 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
kuzee:

plz where you located?
need a pup
and what could be the price?
soory to say,i aint discover the purity of certain breed,expert are here,jux wait a moment,you culd get their ideas from them
oya chuks,arcbay nd d rest cum nd solve da case here,

drew no forget ma matter,i m dead serious..i will nid a pup
d dam doesnt look too pure to me...that a Caucasian Shepherd give it 70-80% nd d sire give it 90% though my estimate..i aint an expert but jux learnt some few
I stay in lagos badagry once it litter I wud post them on here action is pregnant already but she's still in her early weeks tho
Re: Please I Need To Know How Pure This My Caucasian Is... by kuzee(m): 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
Phizzlephizz:
I stay in lagos badagry once it litter I wud post them on here action is pregnant already but she's still in her early weeks tho
as for that brindle caus,did you check their bloodline or what do they call it?
i mean their grandparent,could be of them though
plz have you in mind the price of the pup once she litter..
i love this dog like madt..
how is their temperament? their behaviour,how aggressive are they?
sorry for the much questions drew

1 Like

Re: Please I Need To Know How Pure This My Caucasian Is... by Phizzlephizz(m): 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
kuzee:

The Dog is very calm and protective in its territory tho, it's aggressive to strangers in its territory at first but settles down afterwards but that doesn't mean d stranger shud feel at home tho and ur personal training too matter and as for the price am looking at 90k or best offer
Re: Please I Need To Know How Pure This My Caucasian Is... by Phizzlephizz(m): 8:57am On Dec 04, 2014
Where are u guys abeg
Re: Please I Need To Know How Pure This My Caucasian Is... by Drajah(m): 11:04am On Dec 04, 2014
I stay in badagry too and I would love to have one of the pups
Re: Please I Need To Know How Pure This My Caucasian Is... by Phizzlephizz(m): 11:31am On Dec 04, 2014
ok keep In touch if it litter i'll post in on here
Re: Please I Need To Know How Pure This My Caucasian Is... by Drealbunmi(m): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
that male is really good looking. looks exactly like my 5months cauc puppy ..nice 1 bro..your female looks good too
Re: Please I Need To Know How Pure This My Caucasian Is... by kuzee(m): 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
drew many of them mux ve viewed yur thread,but jux thinkin they may be tired of repeatin words ova nd ova again with thread like how pure is this?
even though they tell you,it wnt till cham=nge the fact.or change anything,
xo rather than waiting for them jux take care of the dog nd cherish it,what boiling you man?
nd rather than waiting,go through the next nd research bout the dog..

concerning the dog,i only earn 70k now..at least it negotiable .
Re: Please I Need To Know How Pure This My Caucasian Is... by Mckandre(m): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
dude with no offence; this your white dam is nothing like a Caucasian well i could say she's a mix, her bloodline is more of the gsd. the seller must have told u she's a cauca and got the ears cropped to sell the litters off as a full breed Caucasian. i don't know your plans but breeding that dog with a Caucasian is not wise.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need To Know How Pure This My Caucasian Is... by kuzee(m): 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mckandre:
dude with no offence; this your white dam is nothing like a Caucasian well i could say she's a mix, her bloodline is more of the gsd. the seller must have told u she's a cauca and got the ears cropped to sell the litters off as a full breed Caucasian. i don't know your plans but breeding that dog with a Caucasian is not wise.
dat wat i suspected though,
by d way what features did yu make out from the dam?
Re: Please I Need To Know How Pure This My Caucasian Is... by arcbay(m): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
Phizzlephizz:
Please I need expert dog breeders to help tell how pure this my Caucasian dog is.. Action is his name am expecting it to litter soon as I recently mated it with an imported Caucasian ovcharka(pictures coming soon)...and I need to know if Caucasians can come in brindle colors cuz Actions 1st litter had a brindle color Caucasian which is 1yr as of Nov 21 2014 I kept it for mating tho

Take no offense mate...but that bitch is more of a GSD than a Caucasian...You would have been better off mating her with a GSD from good pedigree than mating her with a cauc. But the deed is done....what i'll advice now is this, when your bitch litters, please sell off all the pups, reserve some dough for some overhead cost that might accrue on the long run, but above all use the major part of the dough to get a pure bloodline of a particular breed. Start with that, let people know you for quality, let your name speak ahead of you...I'll advice you don't mate that bitch on every subsequent heat periods cos you'll only end up adding up to the population of impure dogs.

That stud is good no doubt, but that still doesn't change any fact....The bitch is gonna litter pups that carry a close resemblance to her. Genes at work

1 Like

Re: Please I Need To Know How Pure This My Caucasian Is... by opeyeahme(m): 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
arcbay:

Take no offense mate...but that bitch is more of a GSD than a Caucasian...You would have been better off mating her with a GSD from good pedigree than mating her with a cauc. But the deed is done....what i'll advice now is this, when your bitch litters, please sell off all the pups, reserve some dough for some overhead cost that might accrue on the long run, but above all use the major part of the dough to get a pure bloodline of a particular breed. Start with that, let people know you for quality, let your name speak ahead of you...I'll advice you don't mate that bitch on every subsequent heat periods cos you'll only end up adding up to the population of impure dogs.
No I guess action is the male and not the imported Caucasian.

That stud is good no doubt, but that still doesn't change any fact....The bitch is gonna litter pups that carry a close resemblance to her. Genes at work
Re: Please I Need To Know How Pure This My Caucasian Is... by opeyeahme(m): 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
I guess action is the male and not the imported Caucasian.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need To Know How Pure This My Caucasian Is... by Papoosegoose: 1:30am On Feb 18, 2018
kuzee:

Hello everyone I’m new to this forum and I wana know if this Caucasian dog is pure he is mine his name is teddy and he is 6 months old he weighs 29k

1 Share

Re: Please I Need To Know How Pure This My Caucasian Is... by Papoosegoose: 12:21am On May 03, 2018
Papoosegoose:

Hello everyone I’m new to this forum and I wana know if this Caucasian dog is pure he is mine his name is teddy and he is 6 months old he weighs 29k
nah wah oh so no one replied me Haba nw

(1) (Reply)

Touch Of Cuteness Pet Store: Sale Sale Sale / Puppies For Sale (boar Boel And Bull Mastiff) / This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.