Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

3 Reasons Why Most People Fail - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Reasons Why Most People Fail (494 Views)

Why Small Businesses Fail In Nigeria / Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! / 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why Most People Fail by Profnetbiz(m): 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
In this post I want to talk about the 3 reasons why most people are not getting results regardless in which business they are in.

I’ve been working in this industry for quite a while now and it’s almost impossible NOT to hear:

I am failing over and over again
I don’t know where to start
I’m confused
How long does it take to make money with this business?
Now, let’s go step-by-step to figure these things out.

I will teach you how to avoid falling into the wrong path. If you follow what I teach you today, you will basically create a fast track to your success.

[size=18pt]1) People Hop From Business To Business[/size]

Most people look for different opportunities to earn money all at once. They start with one business opportunity and if they haven’t received any money by the end of the first month they QUIT.

They think that the business doesn’t work and that they should go to another one that’s more rewarding.

I have 2 things to say here. The first one is that if you are not getting any money with your business opp it’s very likely that you are doing something wrong.

Either your traffic generation method is not effective, or you are just not putting enough work and time into your business. Money does not fall from the sky. You need to work hard to get it!

The second thing is that you should not give up. This is something that will separate you from the 99% of people that don’t earn a dime online.

The top 1% of people in this industry all have huge determination, commitment, and don’t give up even if they face obstacles. If you really want to see results, then consistency is the KEY.

Be consistent in everything you do! Don’t get frustrated if you are not earning money in the first week or even if the first month.

The thing is that most people think that this business will make them rich by the end of the first month. If this is you, then I strongly recommend you to change your mindset.

The only way to be rich in one month is if you earn the lottery and that’s pretty difficult.

Stop jumping from business opp to business opp thinking that you will make money with the next one. If you can’t make money with the first one then the next one will not help you either.

Why are you going to another business if you didn’t make a dollar with the previous one?

What I like to do is spend 90% of my energy, time, and effort in one thing I do exceptionably well.

[size=18pt]2) DANGER! Information Overload….[/size]

When I first started in this industry I did what most people do…. follow multiple people at the same time.

I was doing this because I thought that I could manage to use multiple techniques in my business. But after some time I was becoming paralysed. I didn’t know what to do with so much information!

I really recommend you to follow 1 person. Have 1 mentor and follow exacty what they are doing to get results. Information overload can be deadly.

When I first started I was so frustrated because I didn’t know where to start. But later I found my mentor that taught me exactly what do to in a simple process. I started following him and I managed to get organised with my business and ideas.

Let me give you an example…

So let’s say that in a hypothetical case you go to a library and get SO frustrated because you see thousands of books and you don’t know which one to check out.

In a real case scenario, you would just go and pick a book that you find interesting and that you know you are going to like.

After reading the whole book and learning all of its content you put it back in the shelf and pick another one. This is exactly what you should be doing!

Dominate one business, earn good money with it, and only THEN move to another way of increasing your income stream. But don’t get frustrated just because you don’t know where to start or what business, mentor, or traffic source to choose smiley

Relax, dominate one topic, and continue. You will be very satisfied when you look back a year from now and see how far you’ve come!

Businessman Overwhelmed with Paperwork

[size=18pt]3) Fail To Plan And You Will Not Earn A Dime[/size]

One of the biggest mistakes I notice is that people decide in a random day that they want to become successful and earn money just because it seems to be a pleasing idea. They just start trying everything like crazy without really knowing what they are doing.

Successful people pick a business opportunity and create a detailed plan to know what they will be doing exactly. They set goals and plan their schedule to be as productive as they can.

Successful people stay consistent and do the same thing every day to get the results they want as soon as they can.

I have also noticed that people create plans but stick to them for the first 2 weeks. They are pumped up and ready to get results but then decide to quit because they don’t have the discipline to keep on going.

Make a good plan, stick to it, and you will see ALL KINDS of rewards.

If you are one of those people that ask: “How long does it take to be successful?” then my answer to you is…. However you want it to take wink

Summary

You may think that this is just another regular post talking about some motivational stuff that everybody does. Well yes, I want you to have the correct mindset to see you succeed!

In the end everything comes down to you.

The action you take, the consistency you have, the plan you create, and the determination and effort you are willing to put in your business.

I could very easily tell you that this is going to be easy and that you will earn a six figure income in a month but that’s not true.

What I really want you to understand is that it is NOT easy.

But is it possible?

HELL YES!!!

(1) (Reply)

Market ASAP.... / Make Extra Income Online / Reason Why You Have Not Been Successful With Sport Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.