Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (295550 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Intelligentdude(m): 6:26am On Aug 15, 2017
Helo all,Goodmorning. I trust we are doing great! I have created a whatsap group for those who might need my Guidance for Chinese Government Scholarship and other scholarships. It's best we start preparing now for Next year. If you are interested,kindly chat me up on whatsap.

Kindly note,this offer is 100% free but inactive members will be removed.

My whatsap number: 08134657689
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Intelligentdude(m): 6:27am On Aug 15, 2017
Chat me up on whatsap so we can strategise: 08134657689
EmpressT:
I am really very much in need of a job. A graduate of accounting with 2:1, reside in Lagos. If it is just internship on digital marketing, accounting packages practised by any company you know, i will so happy. Pls help a sister.
Thank you..

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
mayokhun:

Pls when does the Chinese embassy open for visa collection.. I heard its on Tuesdays and Thursdays.. How true is this

In Lagos, On Mondays, they open Tuesday and Thursday for submitting your application. Visa interview is on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ndukweagwu(m): 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
i just got accepted to study business administration at Shandong jiaznhu university,i need advice on how to get there and how long the visa application takes
Re: Nigerian Students In China by chaiks: 7:42am On Aug 17, 2017
glacius:

I'd like to appreciate @intelligentdude for his humbleness. He sent me an email wrt Chinese government scholarship application in January. I followed up and emailed several profs in my proposed department in shandong university and got an acceptance letter directly from the department. Intelligentdude saw my post about the acceptance letter and sent me a guy's contact in the school (shandong university)I applied to who was a student. The guy advised me to apply myself that they appreciate transparency. I did so. He kept me updated on proceedings. I also joined a few Facebook CSC groups. They were of great help to me ( Be prepared for the hyperactive Pakistan's. They're an interesting bunch). I made some good friends and some have become my classmates automatically.( When I arrive in China next month).
I made a 2.2 and got Chinese government scholarship fully funded for an MSc in international project management in shandong university. Yes, it's possible to get a foreign scholarship with a 2.2. I applied to only one school which is risky but I put my faith in God. God surprised me. I've written nddc exams twice and ptdf also to no avail.
I casually stumbled upon this thread in January but didn't take it seriously. After I received my acceptance letter I found confidence to complete the application.

I want to encourage all to never give in to despair nor quit whatever one starts no matter how tedious and unfruitful it may look initially.
Whatever challenges that will arise should not be enough to discourage you. Overcome tough situations, wriggle out of them and they'll become milestones​.

God bless all successful Chinese government scholarship 2017 winners and to those who will apply next year, God will favour you .Keep the faith.

I read here that xiamen university doesn't accept Nigerians( I may be wrong), but I have a friend who was nominated by xiamen​ university for Chinese government scholarship this year.# Your case is different#

God bless you intelligent dude

Cheers all.
hey.congrats for winning the Chinese govt scholarship.what a lifetime opportunity! please is a monthly stipend included in it and did you take ielts before applying?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2017
chaiks:
hey.congrats for winning the Chinese govt scholarship.what a lifetime opportunity! please is a monthly stipend included in it and did you take ielts before applying?

Yes. Stipend is included with free tuition, accommodation and medical care.

I included my IELTS however some successfuls use English proficiency letter from their school or WAEC n lieu of IELTS/TOEFL.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by AmunaNo1: 10:29am On Aug 17, 2017
Intelligentdude:
For those interested in Chinese Government Scholarship, just drop your email here and I will send you all the info you need also documents you need to fill. Cheers

Kindly mention me when you do.

I am Interested in the scholarship for 2018. Pls help. Here's my email amaemina@gmail.com.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by DMainMan: 11:03am On Aug 17, 2017
usqoh:

I included my IELTS however some successfuls use English proficiency letter from their school or WAEC n lieu of IELTS/TOEFL.
a freind who won full scholarship just confirmed to me that he used his WAEC
Re: Nigerian Students In China by kennynelcon(m): 11:16am On Aug 17, 2017
Intelligentdude:
For those interested in Chinese Government Scholarship, just drop your email here and I will send you all the info you need also documents you need to fill. Cheers

Interested, kennynelcon@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
Intelligentdude:

.Boss, adeegbeoluyemi@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by chaiks: 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
usqoh:

thank you.had I know sha.but did you pay any application fee then and did you forward your documents by mail or by courier? also did you do any legalization of a thing?just wanna get prepared for next year.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
chaiks:
thank you.had I know sha.but did you pay any application fee then and did you forward your documents by mail or by courier? also did you do any legalization of a thing?just wanna get prepared for next year.
Google. Some schools charge. Some don't charge application fee. I sent my documents through nipost international registered mail at nahco in lagos airport. Apply early to save cost of courier. U can apply to 3 or 4 schools by changing your e-mail address in each application. Go to any high court for notarized copy of legalisation
Re: Nigerian Students In China by piro2rule: 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
usqoh:

Google. Some schools charge. Some don't charge application fee. I sent my documents through nipost international registered mail at nahco in lagos airport. Apply early to save cost of courier. U can apply to 3 or 4 schools by changing your e-mail address in each application. Go to any high court for notarized copy of legalisation
pls can u flash or call my number? I want to call u to ask u some questions on this MSC abroad. thanks. 07033214142
Re: Nigerian Students In China by chaiks: 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
usqoh:

OK.thanks for your input.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by chaiks: 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
Intelligentdude:

hey bro. chukwudichieji@gmail.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ndukweagwu(m): 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
please is there anyone i can talk to,i have some issues i need to understand please +2349051879308 ndukweagwu@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Intelligentdude(m): 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
Chat me up on whatsap so we relate: 08134657689
EmpressT:
I am really very much in need of a job. A graduate of accounting with 2:1, reside in Lagos. If it is just internship on digital marketing, accounting packages practised by any company you know, i will so happy. Pls help a sister.
Thank you..

Re: Nigerian Students In China by doggedemmy(m): 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
Intelligentdude:

please I need this info @ eemojevu@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by taiwo92(m): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
@usqoh pls kindly asisst me. I need to send some document to abroad and i will like to use nipost because i heard that is cheap and if someone have enough time.pls kindly explain how i can do it. I need to send it by first week of sept can't afford dhl now.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
taiwo92:
@usqoh pls kindly asisst me. I need to send some document to abroad and i will like to use nipost because i heard that is cheap and if someone have enough time.pls kindly explain how i can do it. I need to send it by first week of sept can't afford dhl now.
Just go to Nahco Aviance at International Airport Lagos. Tell them you want to use NIPOST international registered mail service to send. It is not only considerably fast but also you can track your documents.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by taiwo92(m): 7:59am On Aug 19, 2017
Thank you @usqoh pls what is the price range am only sending 8 papers. I want to know because am not staying in Lagos just want to prepare myself well. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by islamics(m): 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
Intelligentdude:

Please am interested in the package. My email address is: justforlearningcode@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by dste(m): 1:41am On Aug 21, 2017
This is for those who are interested in the importation and exportation of goods between Nigeria and China, as earlier mentioned Im in China and i can get you a cheaper shipping agent to nigeria at $4.1 /kg and you pay 300/kg for clearing in Nigeria, get your good between 5-7days.. contact me for more info. If you are into wholesale and would like to get goods directly from the factories you can contact me as well. And if you have goods in Nigeria fro export to China, Holla at your boy.. Do mention me or send me a message. You ca drop your email as well, but beware of spammers and scammers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In China by dste(m): 1:45am On Aug 21, 2017
This is for those in Nigeria interested in gaining scholarships to study in China, be it undergraduate, post graduate and Dr degree programs.
and for those in China hoping to switch from self sponsored to scholarship. you can contact me, just a few schools accept Nigerians for scholarships, and my team and I have access to those schools. It comes with a cost though, depending on the level of scholarship and teaching language. ALthough most are taught in English. mention and follow me so we can exchange contacts. I wont advice dropping your emails here because of scammers, but feel free to if you wanna.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by dste(m): 1:52am On Aug 21, 2017
dont know if your question has been answered, but let me help, though this info is based on when i processed mine in 2014, first you have to have your JW202 and acceptance letter, then go to the embassy or print a medical form online, go to any general hospital and do the required test, get a letter from your sponsor including bank statement, then your credentials.
plus, you can check online the forms and process are on their site
starman4t:
I have scroll through many comments but none really meet my Questions. After been offer admission into any of the institution in China either by scholarship or self funds.

1. How will you go about With the studend X-visa? And

2. What are the materials needed for applying for the students visa.

Thanks
Tolulope
Re: Nigerian Students In China by dste(m): 1:56am On Aug 21, 2017
If you have a registered company in Nigeria, and if you dont mind paying an agent that would help you with a business invitation so you apply for business visa you can contact me. also if you need help with some products for import and export you can contact me as well, we can help you contact factories here ,buy and send the goods to you in nigeria, saving you time and cost.
Kingsleyy1234:
I want to do business in China ,but not before I learn their language. Here are my questions
1: is it possible to get students visa and do business there or rather should I go for living Visa.
2: I have full sponsorship so tuition won't be a problem.
3: can I work and study in China.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by dste(m): 1:59am On Aug 21, 2017
you need to be specific, city and even down to the district, in my city i pay 70k per month for a two bedroom flat, i have a friend that pays about 40k for his 2bd, just that we stay at different district but same city.
malcom2x:
Need to know the cost of accommodation and cost of living?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by dste(m): 2:02am On Aug 21, 2017
thats a bit tricky, first Shanghai is a very expensive city, an alternative would have been couchsurfing, but it wont work because hes gonna stay for a long period, if you can conatact the school and ask if they have a union for african students or Nigerian students then you can request for the contact of the president of said union and discuss with him or her.
Dolypson04:
Good evening scholars. My brother just won a master scholarship into Shanghai jiao tong university, Shanghai province, Minhang campus. The scholarship doesn't cover accommodation and as thus, he is required to live on the campus and the fee is even far higher than the stipends attached to the scholarship. We don't have money to provide him with an accommodation for now. Alternatively, if he will be living off campus, he needs to have someone within the school environment who will act as his signatory.
Please I need a place where he can reside temporarily and someone to sign on his behalf pending the time he will be able to stand on his feet. Kindly help a brother pls. All help will be highly appreciated. Thanks a bunch!
CC: cnwamo
Re: Nigerian Students In China by malcom2x(m): 8:08am On Aug 21, 2017
dste:
you need to be specific, city and even down to the district, in my city i pay 70k per month for a two bedroom flat, i have a friend that pays about 40k for his 2bd, just that we stay at different district but same city.

Naira or cfa or rmb?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by dste(m): 10:03am On Aug 21, 2017
lol, naira. i converted.
malcom2x:

Naira or cfa or rmb?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by chommyblack(f): 11:54am On Aug 21, 2017
pls house how do I go abt Msc in Agric economics in terms of skuls, tuition,accomodation, and d rest pls help
Re: Nigerian Students In China by dste(m): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
the school i was didnt offer that course, but im sure some agents might know about that. maybe someone else might have an idea. if you dont mind an agent you can contact me. check my profile
chommyblack:
pls house how do I go abt Msc in Agric economics in terms of skuls, tuition,accomodation, and d rest pls help

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (114) (Reply)

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.