Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (295399 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Damidolly: 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
DaVinciii:

Yes,you're right
I thought they said July

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by DaVinciii(m): 6:47am On Jun 25, 2018
I just got the partial scholarship covering only the tution fees, for Masters in Tianjin university. Please who is in China? How's their cost of living there? And prospect for getting a side job? Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by scholarshiphope: 7:48am On Jun 25, 2018
DaVinciii:
I just got the partial scholarship covering only the tution fees, for Masters in Tianjin university. Please who is in China? How's their cost of living there? And prospect for getting a side job? Thanks.

Congrats to you. Tianjin is less than 1hr from Beijing the Capital. Cost of living there isn't so cheap nor expensive. If you eat on campus probably less than 3 dollars per meal, better option is to cook by yourself. Getting a side job? Ummm, it's not impossible but remember it's not legal so it's your risk to take. Congrats again and Welcome to China. wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by mkmyers45(m): 11:54am On Jun 25, 2018
DaVinciii:

If you school gives your permission you can work 20hrs per week or get a 1 on 1 side hustle.

GL
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
Intelligentdude:
For those interested in Chinese Government Scholarship, just drop your email here and I will send you all the info you need also documents you need to fill. Cheers

Kindly mention me when you do.

@inteligentdude here is my mail thanks makinde.mayor@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Damidolly: 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
Congrats bro
Is it the normal CGS scholarship we are all waiting for or the school scholarship, bcoz I know CGS scholarship to be full funding
DaVinciii:
Re: Nigerian Students In China by runathread: 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
Good evening house,pls how best can l go about flnding/getting a Chinese professor as a supervisor for a masters degree program,l see some school request an acceptance letter from a supervising professor before admission.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by DaVinciii(m): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
Damidolly:
Congrats bro
Is it the normal CGS scholarship we are all waiting for or the school scholarship, bcoz I know CGS scholarship to be full funding
CGS partial
Re: Nigerian Students In China by chedom123: 10:08am On Jun 26, 2018
ThePianoGuy:
after schooling you can apply for a working visa but your Chinese should be good my friend.. you can never get a permanent resident here as a foreigner also it’s illegal to work if caught you may be deported... as for moving to other countries it’s very easy here in China to visit any country in the world but you have to get enough money o
hi bro, can I have your whatsapp number, I need some information from you concerning Shenyang, am coming to Shenyang to study Chinese language in Shenyang agricultural university
Re: Nigerian Students In China by DaVinciii(m): 10:38am On Jun 26, 2018
scholarshiphope:

Congrats to you. Tianjin is less than 1hr from Beijing the Capital. Cost of living there isn't so cheap nor expensive. If you eat on campus probably less than 3 dollars per meal, better option is to cook by yourself. Getting a side job? Ummm, it's not impossible but remember it's not legal so it's your risk to take. Congrats again and Welcome to China. wink

This scholarship covers only the fees. Another question is do they pay this fee to the school directly or they pay to the student to pay the fees, since it's government scholarship. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by chedom123: 10:56am On Jun 26, 2018
cnwamo:
Send me a message on whatsapp

hi bro, I sent u a message on whatsapp, I need some information from you, am coming to Shenyang next month
Re: Nigerian Students In China by efomzy: 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
Please who is in China University of Geosciences Wuhan? Please how many years does it take to study for a masters degree in Environmental Engineering (English Taught).
Re: Nigerian Students In China by scholarshiphope: 3:44am On Jun 27, 2018
DaVinciii:

This scholarship covers only the fees. Another question is do they pay this fee to the school directly or they pay to the student to pay the fees, since it's government scholarship. Thanks

Normally tuitions are paid directly to the University. But if you have a trusted person to pay on your behalf then that's also possible.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Ufemia26: 5:30am On Jun 27, 2018
scholarshiphope:

Are you studying in China?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by scholarshiphope: 7:30am On Jun 27, 2018
efomzy:
Please who is in China University of Geosciences Wuhan? Please how many years does it take to study for a masters degree in Environmental Engineering (English Taught).

If you mean English taught Masters in (Environmental Science and Engineering) then that's 3 years.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by scholarshiphope: 7:33am On Jun 27, 2018
Ufemia26:

Are you studying in China?

You're right.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by efomzy: 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
Am coming to China in Two months time for my Masters degree in Wuhan....please wat clothing should I carry along....Suit, Kaftan, Casual wears or just anything I like Your response will be highly appreciated
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
Pls send the scholarship link to me, my Email is inamatmat@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
efomzy:
Am coming to China in Two months time for my Masters degree in Wuhan....please wat clothing should I carry along....Suit, Kaftan, Casual wears or just anything I like Your response will be highly appreciated

Casual wears bro .... summer is hoooooooooooot .....
Sun is freaking high over there ...
Re: Nigerian Students In China by efomzy: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2018
Please during my last year of MSC, can I apply for CSC for my PhD studies? Coz I no want come Naija without completing my postgraduate studies. Am actually a PTDF scholar to China for 3yrs Msc. During the third year prior to graduation, can I get Csc and PhD with my probably progress academic result or some thing sha
Re: Nigerian Students In China by DaVinciii(m): 10:49am On Jun 28, 2018
Please who knows how long it takes the admission letter and jw202 to arrive Nigeria? Thank you
Re: Nigerian Students In China by mkmyers45(m): 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
DaVinciii:
Please who knows how long it takes the admission letter and jw202 to arrive Nigeria? Thank you
It will sent after 14/15/16th which is when CSC final list is expected. Should get to before end of July.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ajibolag(m): 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
Intelligentdude:
Spot on. Funny enough,I have been shouting about the Scholarship preparation since September last year,only a handful indicated interest

gideonajibola@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by uchman(m): 5:29am On Jun 29, 2018
Intelligentdude:
Spot on. Funny enough,I have been shouting about the Scholarship preparation since September last year,only a handful indicated interest

Ucheify98@yahoo.com

Thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Damidolly: 7:19am On Jun 29, 2018
Hello house, how much is the current price for flight from Nigeria to China
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2018
Damidolly:
Hello house, how much is the current price for flight from Nigeria to China

Book your flight via travelstat.com you can type in date and see the prices ... At least you should have 300k+ in hand for it ... Good luck
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Damidolly: 10:10am On Jun 29, 2018
Thank you, I was thinking 250k before oooo
Chukason1:

Book your flight via travelstat.com you can type in date and see the prices ... At least you should have 300k+ in hand for it ... Good luck
Re: Nigerian Students In China by fatsonm: 11:36am On Jun 29, 2018
Intelligentdude:
For those interested in Chinese Government Scholarship, just drop your email here and I will send you all the info you need also documents you need to fill. Cheers

Kindly mention me when you do.
Kindly send to fatolamuyiwa@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Moley22(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
Chukason1:

Hello sir, @Chukason1
Please sir kindly permit me to send you a PM, thanks.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
Moley22:

Hello sir, @Chukason1 Please sir kindly permit me to send you a PM, thanks.
okay
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
Moley22:

Hello sir, @Chukason1 Please sir kindly permit me to send you a PM, thanks.
okay
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Iceekpa: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
Simeonekpa@gmail.com. Please I Need the information too

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (114) (Reply)

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.