Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,196 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (297265 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Lanre12388: 2:46am On Jul 04, 2018
Chukason1:

Google is your friend ... Visit the website of Chinese embassy for inquiries or use a recommended agent ...

hey , one of the reason for this tread is for nairalander to share information , I don't think I have ask too much . it is not a must for you to respond to every post here ..if you don't have answer to my question just ignore and let someone with a reasonable answer quote me ..
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Alfred2000: 1:42am On Jul 05, 2018
chedom123:

hi bro, can I have your whatsapp number, I need some information from you concerning Shenyang, am coming to Shenyang to study Chinese language in Shenyang agricultural university
I jst sent u a pm..pls can i get ur digits so we chat
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Alfred2000: 1:49am On Jul 05, 2018
Please who is in changsha, hunan..or better still who knows stuff about the province because i jst got am admit and scholarship with Csuft
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Alfred2000: 2:27am On Jul 05, 2018
[quote author=madakiagwom post=69039512]
Congratulations
You can get visa within one week
I don't know the interview questions, but I don't think it something that you can't answer
Chinese student visa have high success rate so far as you are going on scholarship
Visa fees is between 14k-15k
You needs you certificates, medical report and police report

Please what about bank statement. Do they request it at the embassy from persons that have been offered scholarahip
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Alfred2000: 2:39am On Jul 05, 2018
ropodinho3633:
Congratulations to me, I GOT MY VISA LAST WEEK for everyone applying for China visa, Chinese embassy is no more at idajo street, is now at church gate in VI. And the visa fees have changed from 14000 to 31,250. 14k is the visa fees and the remaining 17250 is for vfs services. Plssssssssss don't go and meet any agent is easy and straight forward
Did u go with a bank statement during the process?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Dutch2(m): 2:39am On Jul 05, 2018
runathread:
runathread@gmail.com
@intelligentdude.
i.odowilson@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Dutch2(m): 2:42am On Jul 05, 2018
Intelligentdude:
For those interested in Chinese Government Scholarship, just drop your email here and I will send you all the info you need also documents you need to fill. Cheers

Kindly mention me when you do.
@intelligen
odouchenna2019@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ajibolag(m): 8:06am On Jul 05, 2018
Alfred2000:
Please who is in changsha, hunan..or better still who knows stuff about the province because i jst got am admit and scholarship with Csuft

Congrats bro. are you going for Bsc ot masters? Did you submit TOEFL or IELTS when you applied to the school?

I think if your scholarship is CSC, Regional scholarship, university's scholarship and it covers stipends, you might not need any bank statement
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ajibolag(m): 8:06am On Jul 05, 2018
Alfred2000:

Congrats bro. are you going for Bsc or masters? Did you submit TOEFL or IELTS when you applied to the school?

I think if your scholarship is CSC, Regional scholarship, university's scholarship and it covers stipends, you might not need any bank statement
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
Chidon40:
Thanks a lot
I really appreciate
Am going for my masters so aside the degree certificate, do I also need notarised copy of transcript,waec and neco?

Yes its important for your interview
Re: Nigerian Students In China by OCHERAY(m): 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
@intelligentdude rayodo667@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by OCHERAY(m): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
Intelligentdude:
For those interested in Chinese Government Scholarship, just drop your email here and I will send you all the info you need also documents you need to fill. Cheers

Kindly mention me when you do.

Rayodo667@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by WhyNa: 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
Please when do they accept scholarship applications
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ajibolag(m): 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
WhyNa:
Please when do they accept scholarship applications
you apply for the scholarship along with admission. Majorly from January to March for CSC, but might differ depending on the scholarship, school or provincial scholarship. you will get more information on the school's website.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by WhyNa: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
ajibolag:

you apply for the scholarship along with admission. Majorly from January to March for CSC, but might differ depending on the scholarship, school or provincial scholarship. you will get more information on the school's website.

Thanks dear
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ajibolag(m): 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
WhyNa:

Thanks dear
you are welcome. Are you applying for Msc or PhD and what's your discipline?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by eboy540(m): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
Dutch2:
adeyemiemmanuel082@gmail.com
@intelligen
odouchenna2019@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by eboy540(m): 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
OCHERAY:
adeyemiemmanuel082@gmail.com

Rayodo667@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by WhyNa: 5:57am On Jul 07, 2018
ajibolag:

you are welcome. Are you applying for Msc or PhD and what's your discipline?

MSc
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Ufemia26: 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
scholarshiphope:

You're right.
Please I want to go for MSc public health at a university in China but Via scholarship. Do you know of any university in China that offers full scholarship to intending MSc public health students?
Do I need IELTS certificate before I can apply for admission and scholarship?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Tosin91: 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
@intelligent dude
nictosemporium@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Tosin91: 12:35am On Jul 08, 2018
Pls are u in China presently
ThePianoGuy:
it depends on location. Jobs full here plenty but you have to learn Chinese on time let’s say within 6months. If you speak Chinese you will pack money like water here nor be joke o. I know guys that earn 2500$ here monthly and even more. working here is illegal o but we Nigerians still hustle on a low key. As for cost of living you can feed with 100$ a month if you cook... that’s like 36,000naira
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Tosin91: 12:37am On Jul 08, 2018
Pls how do I contact you
scholarshiphope:

You're right.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Chidon40: 11:04am On Jul 08, 2018
Please, what documents did you present at the embassy ?
What interview questions were you asked?
Your prompt response will be appreciated.

ropodinho3633:
Congratulations to me, I GOT MY VISA LAST WEEK for everyone applying for China visa, Chinese embassy is no more at idajo street, is now at church gate in VI. And the visa fees have changed from 14000 to 31,250. 14k is the visa fees and the remaining 17250 is for vfs services. Plssssssssss don't go and meet any agent is easy and straight forward
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Lanre12388: 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
please house , Is it possible to book appointment and get interview the next day in Abuja because I want to go to Abuja for authentication and legalization . I just want to know how fast I can get interview date in Abuja cos Lagos VSF seems unorganized
Re: Nigerian Students In China by sudo1986: 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
Please I have question regarding visa application processes.
Please for X1 visa application, do I need to legalize my document? I only authorize my bsc certificate at Nigerian court. Do I need to take it to abuja for any authentication again including my Transcript?

Secondly, do I need to provide statement of account as I am going to China based on full scholarship

The following are the requirements that I saw online for X1 application process

Online application form print out
International passport
Student Visa (X1/X2)
Original and photocopy of Admission Letter, JW202/JW201 Form and degree certificate
Photocopy of academic records
Original and photocopy of certificate of degree
Guarantee’s bank statement with at least 6 months’ deposit records (at least 600 naira for X1 and 400 naira for X2)

Please someone should answer
Re: Nigerian Students In China by DMainMan: 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
sudo1986:
Please I have question regarding visa application processes.
Please for X1 visa application, do I need to legalize my document? I only authorize my bsc certificate at Nigerian court. Do I need to take it to abuja for any authentication again including my Transcript?

Secondly, do I need to provide statement of account as I am going to China based on full scholarship

The following are the requirements that I saw online for X1 application process

Online application form print out
International passport
Student Visa (X1/X2)
Original and photocopy of Admission Letter, JW202/JW201 Form and degree certificate
Photocopy of academic records
Original and photocopy of certificate of degree
Guarantee’s bank statement with at least 6 months’ deposit records (at least 600 naira for X1 and 400 naira for X2)

Please someone should answer

since u are on scholarship, u dont need statement of account. Your academic records should also include your secondary school testimonial and waec/neco. The court certification is enough. Dont waste your money. Just use same documents u used when processing admission/scholarship.

You will need to do another medical record/certificate when u get to China. Some schools dont accept Nigeria medical. So b alert.

GOOD LUCK

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by sudo1986: 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
DMainMan:

since u are on scholarship, u dont need statement of account. Your academic records should also include your secondary school testimonial and waec/neco. The court certification is enough. Dont waste your money. Just use same documents u used when processing admission/scholarship.

You will need to do another medical record/certificate when u get to China. Some schools dont accept Nigeria medical. So b alert.

GOOD LUCK

Thanks so much sir.
But the scholarship covers comprehensive medical and I think I dont need to pay for that.

Secondly, I am using neck and I have the certificate. Do I need testimonial from my school again?

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Damidolly: 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
Congrats sudo,
Is it CGS scholarship?

sudo1986:

Thanks so much sir.
But the scholarship covers comprehensive medical and I think I dont need to pay for that.

Secondly, I am using neck and I have the certificate. Do I need testimonial from my school again?

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by aofrank(m): 3:03am On Jul 09, 2018
I'm new on this thread, I have a B.Tech in Environmental Science in Nigeria, and interested in MSc Environmental Science and Engineering or related courses in China with scholarship. Pls I'll appreciate information on how to go about it and if there are schools and scholarship bodies still accepting applications. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by sudo1986: 3:26am On Jul 09, 2018
Damidolly:
Congrats sudo,
Is it CGS scholarship?

It is University presidential scholarship
It is also a full funded scholarship
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Damidolly: 8:03am On Jul 09, 2018
Whao
Check ur inbox
sudo1986:

It is University presidential scholarship
It is also a full funded scholarship

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (114) (Reply)

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.