Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (295414 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Iceekpa: 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
Intelligentdude:
For those interested in Chinese Government Scholarship, just drop your email here and I will send you all the info you need also documents you need to fill. Cheers

Kindly mention me when you do.
@intelligentdude here's my email :simeonekpa@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Svelte98(f): 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
Intelligentdude:
For those interested in Chinese Government Scholarship, just drop your email here and I will send you all the info you need also documents you need to fill. Cheers

fechy_dee04@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
Intelligentdude:

dabakinsonmark@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ThePianoGuy: 3:29am On Jun 30, 2018
chedom123:

hi bro, can I have your whatsapp number, I need some information from you concerning Shenyang, am coming to Shenyang to study Chinese language in Shenyang agricultural university
just pm me. I can’t post my number on Nairaland
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ThePianoGuy: 3:33am On Jun 30, 2018
efomzy:
Please who is in China University of Geosciences Wuhan? Please how many years does it take to study for a masters degree in Environmental Engineering (English Taught).
wuhan is very good with good weather just like Nigeria weather. Most master courses is between 2years or 2years 6months here in China
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ThePianoGuy: 3:36am On Jun 30, 2018
chedom123:

hi bro, can I have your whatsapp number, I need some information from you concerning Shenyang, am coming to Shenyang to study Chinese language in Shenyang agricultural university
Shenyang is good but fucking cold. The common jobs here is working in the club or bars. English teaching jobs is common but very risky and now most schools are picking the Russians and Pakistan’s over us because they are white o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by ThePianoGuy: 3:41am On Jun 30, 2018
DaVinciii:
I just got the partial scholarship covering only the tution fees, for Masters in Tianjin university. Please who is in China? How's their cost of living there? And prospect for getting a side job? Thanks.
it depends on location. Jobs full here plenty but you have to learn Chinese on time let’s say within 6months. If you speak Chinese you will pack money like water here nor be joke o. I know guys that earn 2500$ here monthly and even more. working here is illegal o but we Nigerians still hustle on a low key. As for cost of living you can feed with 100$ a month if you cook... that’s like 36,000naira
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
ThePianoGuy:
it depends on location. Jobs full here plenty but you have to learn Chinese on time let’s say within 6months. If you speak Chinese you will pack money like water here nor be joke o. I know guys that earn 2500$ here monthly and even more. working here is illegal o but we Nigerians still hustle on a low key. As for cost of living you can feed with 100$ a month if you cook... that’s like 36,000naira
Nice one... seems food in China is cheap. It means that a CSC MSc scholar that receives RMB 3000 allowance can comfortably save RMB 2000 monthly.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Intelligentdude(m): 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
Yes you can
efomzy:

Please can I apply for CSC while am in China?.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by SenorFax(m): 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
Intelligentdude:

Fasuanayodejiademola@ymail.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Lanre12388: 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
good day to you all fam, I got admission for master program , please what are the list of document that I need to support my visa application ? I will be looking forward if someone can help me out with the list of document needed . thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by etoman1(m): 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
please what are the required documents needed for visa application?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
Lanre12388:
good day to you all fam, I got admission for master program , please what are the list of document that I need to support my visa application ? I will be looking forward if someone can help me out with the list of document needed . thanks

Google is your friend ... Visit the website of chinese embassy for inquiries or use a recommended agent ...
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
Iceekpa:

@intelligentdude here's my email :simeonekpa@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
Intelligentdude:

Re: Nigerian Students In China by ThePianoGuy: 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
madakiagwom:

Nice one... seems food in China is cheap. It means that a CSC MSc scholar that receives RMB 3000 allowance can comfortably save RMB 2000 monthly.
yes
Re: Nigerian Students In China by sudo1986: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2018
Please I got presidential scholarship which covers

1. Tuition and Registration Fee

2. On campus dormitory accommodation ( Water and Electricity Excluded)

3. Living Allowance: CNY 1,700 per month

4. Comprehensive medical care

Is it advisable to accept? Because I heard the living allowance can is not enough.

Please I need advise......it is ZHEJIANG SCIENCE-TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY

Re: Nigerian Students In China by DaVinciii(m): 9:28am On Jul 02, 2018
sudo1986:

Is it advisable to accept? Because I heard the living allowance can is not enough.

Dash me
Re: Nigerian Students In China by mkmyers45(m): 11:57am On Jul 02, 2018
sudo1986:

You wont die but you wont live like a king either

You'll need to go with a substantial amount to cater for your utensils and other budget intensive needs
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
sudo1986:

It's enough for you to survive.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Inno56: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
cry cry[color=#000099][/color]please am very confused, I don't even know how to start.
someone please put me through.
I really need this thing
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Chidon40: 1:53am On Jul 03, 2018
Hello, I just got selected for BRI scholarship at Renmin University of China.They said that the documents for my visa application will be sent by post first week of August and class starts September...

Please, Can i apply for visa and get it within the short time?

what is the interview questions like?

What is the rate of success in granting of visa?

How much is visa application ?

What documents do i need to start getting ready now?

Please, Your answers will be highly appreciated.
thanks.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 03, 2018
Chidon40:
Hello, I just got selected for BRI scholarship at Renmin University of China.They said that the documents for my visa application will be sent by post first week of August and class starts September...

Please, Can i apply for visa and get it within the short time?

what is the interview questions like?

What is the rate of success in granting of visa?

How much is visa application ?

What documents do i need to start getting ready now?

Please, Your answers will be highly appreciated.
thanks.
Congratulations
You can get visa within one week
I don't know the interview questions, but I don't think it something that you can't answer
Chinese student visa have high success rate so far as you are going on scholarship
Visa fees is between 14k-15k
You needs you certificates, medical report and police report

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Chidon40: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
Someone made mention of notarised copy of my certificate
Is it mandatory?
If yes , what's the process of getting it?

madakiagwom:

Congratulations
You can get visa within one week
I don't know the interview questions, but I don't think it something that you can't answer
Chinese student visa have high success rate so far as you are going on scholarship
Visa fees is between 14k-15k
You needs you certificates, medical report and police report
Re: Nigerian Students In China by sudo1986: 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
Please o somebody should help......what should I do? One of the requirements to acquire visa is this

Current passport with at least 12 months of validity and at least one blank visa page.

My international passport will expire on January 12, 2019 which is even less than 6 months.
Please what can I do?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by mkmyers45(m): 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
sudo1986:
Please o somebody should help......what should I do? One of the requirements to acquire visa is this

Current passport with at least 12 months of validity and at least one blank visa page.

My international passport will expire on January 12, 2019 which is even less than 6 months.
Please what can I do?

Renew your passport
Re: Nigerian Students In China by shedroxy2010: 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
Intelligentdude:

shadrachkalejaiye90@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
Chidon40:
Someone made mention of notarised copy of my certificate
Is it mandatory?
If yes , what's the process of getting it?

yes very important ...
High court or you can do at ministry of education abuja .. 1000 per document
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Inno56: 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
please someone put me through in this stuff am kinda confused
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Inno56: 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
how do I get started
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Inno56: 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
Intelligentdude:

Omoyibo996@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Chidon40: 12:25am On Jul 04, 2018
Thanks a lot
I really appreciate
Am going for my masters so aside the degree certificate, do I also need notarised copy of transcript,waec and neco?

Chukason1:

yes very important ...
High court or you can do at ministry of education abuja .. 1000 per document

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (114) (Reply)

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.