Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Man, 27, Rapes 11-yr-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 27, Rapes 11-yr-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome (22035 Views)

Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel / Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) / Man, 27, Remanded For Biting Off Police Officer’s Ear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, 27, Rapes 11-yr-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome by Ishilove: 10:37am On Dec 04, 2014
salykely:
I was in court on that fateful day. The accused was unrepresented. He pleaded not guilty even without hearing him the magistrate remarked that he was a wicked human being. Let avoid passing judgement on ppl without hearing their own side of the story. I was really amazed at the attitude of the court and nairalanders.

I am not holding his brief but fair hearing is very important to in achieving justice.
Seriously??
Re: Man, 27, Rapes 11-yr-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome by demolasikiru(f): 10:43am On Dec 04, 2014
wicked world

1 Like

Re: Man, 27, Rapes 11-yr-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome by donbrowser(m): 10:53am On Dec 04, 2014
Ishilove:

Space booking defaces a thread and waters down it's value. It now attracts a ban. Be advised accordingly
Spacebooking is fun and dats what keep many of ur reloading the frontpage, i'm not afraid of ban but the issue here is "if you ban for spacebooking then you must ban for liking and FTC", these are things that keep many of us here, we use 'em to clear boredom and make money for Seun. I personally modify my "dots" to reasonable comments.
Madam, how do u explain people who get 24 likes for a single dot and 15 shares for a comma?
If you want to implement rules like this, then you're trying to kill the fun part of NL
Have i spoken my dear Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Man, 27, Rapes 11-yr-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome by stevebond007(m): 11:05am On Dec 04, 2014
What a wicked act
a minor
a disabled girl.
May God forgive him.

1 Like

Re: Man, 27, Rapes 11-yr-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome by ickychinky(f): 11:05am On Dec 04, 2014
Re: Man, 27, Rapes 11-yr-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome by bejeria101(m): 11:09am On Dec 04, 2014
Let justice be serve,how do u take advantage of somebody who cant defend herself

1 Like

Re: Man, 27, Rapes 11-yr-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome by loomer: 11:16am On Dec 04, 2014
I don't need to read the stor, the headline alone is enough to get me upset.

Make them just beat am to death instead of wasting money on lawyer to and court. Cos I'm sure it will start deterring others from doing same.

1 Like

Re: Man, 27, Rapes 11-yr-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome by Ishilove: 11:18am On Dec 04, 2014
donbrowser:

Spacebooking is fun and dats what keep many of ur reloading the frontpage, i'm not afraid of ban but the issue here is "if you ban for spacebooking then you must ban for liking and FTC", these are things that keep many of us here, we use 'em to clear boredom and make money for Seun. I personally modify my "dots" to reasonable comments.
Madam, how do u explain people who get 24 likes for a single dot and 15 shares for a comma?
If you want to implement rules like this, then you're trying to kill the fun part of NL
Have i spoken my dear Nairaland?
You can personally speak for yourself, but what of the countless other spacebookers that don't go back to modify their posts??

Imagine opening a thread and the entire first page is made up of dots, letters of the alphabet and commas. Will you be encouraged to post? Part of the fun is reading comments from nairalanders, but by the time you glance through the entire first page and instead of comments, what you see is meaningless gibberish, one quickly loses interest in commenting.

1 Like

Re: Man, 27, Rapes 11-yr-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 04, 2014
babyface333:
I am surprised, its not a yoruba 78 years old man raping a 13 years old girl. It is common in yorubaland.

Edo is not far from yaribaland. The man must have schooled in University of Rapepotology in either Osun, Ogun or Lagos state and is doing his youth service in Edo. Yo-robbers get Phd in Rape. grin grin
Re: Man, 27, Rapes 11-yr-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome by donbrowser(m): 11:23am On Dec 04, 2014
Ishilove:

You can personally speak for yourself, but what of the countless other spacebookers that don't go back to modify their posts??

Imagine opening a thread and the entire first page is made up of dots, letters of the alphabet and commas. Will you be encouraged to post? Part of the fun is reading comments from nairalanders, but by the time you glance through the entire first page and instead of comments, what you see is meaningless gibberish, one quickly loses interest in commenting.
You're right, but the ban should only be for those who dont modify the comments thereafter.
Re: Man, 27, Rapes 11-yr-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome by tifany89(m): 11:27am On Dec 04, 2014
slightlyMad:
if they are not robbing, they must be raping.
mad fooool equals tribal bigot
Re: Man, 27, Rapes 11-yr-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 04, 2014
We need stiffer laws to punish rapists. we give too much power to rapists.

2 Likes

Re: Man, 27, Rapes 11-yr-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome by Misogynist2014(m): 11:32am On Dec 04, 2014
It is unfair to arrest people for following their instincts, some even go to the extent of stoning people to death like the tragic incident that happened in Somalia. Many of these cases are pure lies. cry May God save manliness. Not supporting their actions but opposing the reactions. angry
Re: Man, 27, Rapes 11-yr-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome by ROZZAYY(f): 11:56am On Dec 04, 2014
venivedivici:

Omo, even if you hang hole for tree, or bore am for rock, thousands of men go still rush chook. angry
Hian! Nawa

1 Like

Re: Man, 27, Rapes 11-yr-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome by kandiikane(m): 11:58am On Dec 04, 2014
tupacshakur:
Austin Okonkwo, you fucck up big time!

You for just spare like 500 naira to use fucck Ashawo na, instead of violating that innocent, poor freak of nature.

You no get sense!

Oloshi!
You just added salt to the injury.
Re: Man, 27, Rapes 11-yr-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome by boujaye: 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
brito:

Hey sugar! how far

yeea honey, am cool
Re: Man, 27, Rapes 11-yr-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
[quote author=boujaye post=2858493
Re: Man, 27, Rapes 11-yr-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
[quote author=boujaye post=28584938]
Re: Man, 27, Rapes 11-yr-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome by GboyegaD(m): 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
venivedivici:

He should have raped the married ladies instead?

It was a typographical error. I meant unmarried ladies.
Re: Man, 27, Rapes 11-yr-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome by Ishilove: 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
donbrowser:

You're right, but the ban should only be for those who dont modify the comments thereafter.
Thanks.
Re: Man, 27, Rapes 11-yr-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome by slightlyMad(f): 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
babyface333:
I am surprised, its not a yoruba 78 years old man raping a 13 years old girl. It is common in yorubaland.
na una infest our land with those dirty habits
Re: Man, 27, Rapes 11-yr-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome by mrramadan(m): 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Honestly it beats me, y do some guys prefer kids? Wat do dey have, no front no bak! I tire o.

Some people can be really disgusting oh. And above all, this is someone with down syndrome... Human beings!!! Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Man, 27, Rapes 11-yr-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome by misshoree(f): 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
guy's d*** shld be cast in fire .chai

1 Like

Re: Man, 27, Rapes 11-yr-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome by blakky97(m): 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
beckyomas:

i tire o. Oluku they there nau.
This is disgusting to say the least.
pls what is oluku? is it a girls name?
Re: Man, 27, Rapes 11-yr-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome by Shinatu: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
Children with disabilities have been the most abused from kingdom come, especially the ones who cannot talk.

1 Like

Re: Man, 27, Rapes 11-yr-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome by beckyomas(f): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
blakky97:

pls what is oluku? is it a girls name?
lol! Look who's back. Na me go ask you where be oluku cos na ur side.
Re: Man, 27, Rapes 11-yr-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
venivedivici:

So make minors dey waka with umbrella?
lol not what i meant
Re: Man, 27, Rapes 11-yr-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome by blakky97(m): 11:47am On Dec 05, 2014
beckyomas:

lol! Look who's back. Na me go ask you where be oluku cos na ur side.
Im thinking its a building where people go to look
forgive my ignorance please cos im in hong Kong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PCRRU: How To Report The Unlawful Actions Of Nigerian Police officers / Badoo Killings: Protesters Storm Ayangburen Of Ikorodu’s Palace / Moment A Nigerian Police Officer Rejected Monetary Gift From Motorist (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.