Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Ever Been Scammed By A Nairalander? Share Your Experience And Expose Them - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Ever Been Scammed By A Nairalander? Share Your Experience And Expose Them (556 Views)

Don't Get Scammed-buy You Dangote Cement At Company Wholesale Price / Lotto Expose Make Baba Ijebu A Debtor / Nigeria-china Business! Lets Contribute Our Experience And Help Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Been Scammed By A Nairalander? Share Your Experience And Expose Them by OpsE1: 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2008
I decided to raise this topic to expose many fraudsters parading themselves as legitimate businessmen in Nairaland. I have been scammed several times by these terrible guys and I think we should start exposing them to prevent them from further scamming more guys in the house.

The intention of the owner of this website is for exchange of ideas that will help us grow collectively and not for some few elements to take advantage of others.We need to stop these people.

Please, share your experience if you have encountered any of them before.It's time we stop them.
Re: Ever Been Scammed By A Nairalander? Share Your Experience And Expose Them by chuxy12(m): 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2008
i think this thread is timely. i go straight to the point : i saw a post by one chibiafyne  or some thing like that claiming he trains people on how to bett on betonmarket. i contacted him we spoke and i took his gsm no.  i never contacted him again after that time .
     i needed to fund my account and i contacted again and he advised to fund it via gift cert. he told me that he can help to do that.i raised the question of him absconding with my money he assured that he will never do such a thing. i decided to be cautious since i didnt know him and do the funding batch by batch. after depositing the first batch of N5000. i text him my payment  details. he replied that he process and send me the code by the next day.  the next day i called him but he kept on avoiding my call.l ater i found out that he has registered with another name on nairaland Babaibara .i found thru the no.s the person displayed and it was the same one that he used in calling me .this are the no.s :08061610929.   my advise is that U dont trust all these faceless fellows that do their posting on nairaland without doing enough due diligence especially when cash is involved. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ever Been Scammed By A Nairalander? Share Your Experience And Expose Them by jamace(m): 5:04am On Dec 07, 2008
Thanks for this topic. Fraud/scam/419 has become the main trade of most NL claiming to be selling one thing or the other on NL. For instance, a NL by name NAIRAGO(nairagoldnigeria) who claims to buy/sell e-currencies is a 419ner. On 26 November 2008, I paid #19,500 into his account to get Liberty Reserve. We discussed on phone before i paid the money into SKYE BANK CASHCARD with name John Ukan and a/c no 6280512007661360550. After payment, I notified him and he promised to fund my account. To date, he has not funded my LR account. The most annoying part is that he does not even pick my calls again. There is the need for honest NL to be very wary of these faceless marketers on NL particularly, in this Sallah/Xmas season sad.

(1) (Reply)

Just Freeeeeeeeeeeee! / If You Are A Serious Marketer, You Can Make 2009 Your Year / Simple Business Strategy That Brought In $500 Under 24 Hrs. No Capital!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.