Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! (23956 Views)

4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria / Let's Expose The Various Strategies Required To Make Money In Nigeria. / Lets Expose Scammers Here, Please Read Before You Transact: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by Teekay777: 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2010
a good way of checking the authenticity of a site is to type its url in http://www.whatis.com. You will then see relevant info abt the site,

Lets shine our eyes o,

Thank you, http://www.bulksms9ja.com
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by jamace(m): 11:30pm On Mar 21, 2010
House, BEWARE. There is a particular 'Mr. Williams' of snecou group of company who claims to be a dealer in Recharge cards business. He has duped me of the sum of #19,000(the supposed money for the software and one block of MTN). I actually thought we could trust ourselves on dis forum, dat was why I decided to partner with him. Ever since that time(two weeks ago now), he has not been picking his calls. To confirm just call his number, 08134810969. (he will not pick it). So house just BEWARE O and dont partner with him.
And to you 'Mr. Williams(even though that might not be your real name), provided you are reading dis message, dont think you can go away with it o cos you dont know d type of person you just duped. You will SOON be discovered

House, take note o.
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by TWise(m): 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2010
There are so many who have crept into churches too. I worked faithfully but CAREFULLY with him believing that a lot of things that were not properly placed would be corrected. I was wrong.

He was a good talker but stubborn, poor in mgt, insecure and greedy. All he ever did was a cover up for his selfish motives. Infact, if a movie or book were to be done about his acts… o ma ta!

What pains me the most is the fact that we called him Pastor but he was worse than a demon!!! angry
It just shows that nobody can be trusted again.

I write this as a wounded animal; struck down from a deadly blow, no money,bitter, my parents who are in debts have been expecting me to start sending money home, all my clients that have not been paid = N4,786,000 CAPITAL ONLY, no friends, threatened and confused yet believing that it isn’t real.

I dont know where to go / what to do with my life yet cry

can u guess his name cry
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by jamace(m): 1:18am On Apr 03, 2010
^^^ Please, if you are sure of your facts and figures, call his name (expose him), to avoid more victims falling into his hands.
Meanwhile, don't do anything dangerous to your life. Take appropriate actions to get your money back.

As a general warning to all, please be suspicious of any man that comes to you calling himself " pastor" or "brother". Many have been ruined by these so-called pastors/brothers. It is really sad that people now steal in the name of the God. sad
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by Fasterboy: 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2010
these poeple are coat of many colours. they say sweet things and act the other way. one easy way of getting them is through their phone numbers. at least we can involve the service providers to give use their exact locations. but no number has been posted yet
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by Eireland: 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2010
Reply deleted by poster.
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by kaylonda(f): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2010
Who knws anitin abt dz jerry in dubai dt selz fones n laptopz?sndz lyk a scammer, wt do u tink?
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by taiwolu: 11:34am On Apr 17, 2010
@TOKS, how much will it cost to get visa card in naija banks & their requirement
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by dasublime1: 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2010
hey i got an idea on this, y not anybody that has info about any legit business person that he or she has done any transaction with and knows the person is not a scam post it, so that anyone in need of their service can contact them.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by easycare: 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2010
easycare:

Hi friend, i am a new member on this forum. i will like to share with you the dividend of forex. you can beat your broker 100times (100% accuracy). Do not invest with anybody(fund managers). trade yourself, with my set up you will be amazed as you profit in every single trade. for more info can contact me via: easymike2009@gmail.com or call 07027098649. pls take a step fx is waiting for you. some members have responded to this post, if you are intrested contact me for free daily signals. 100% guarrantee.
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by easycare: 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2010
Hi members, i know forex sound stupid to many ear likewise to me, not until i storm at this great set up that make profit on every single trade you place. it is real you just have to contact me for benifit of doubt. i will give free signals for atleast 3 consecutive time, if any one loss then you can make a u turn, and this will be your DEMO ACCOUNT. so u dont have anything to loss oh did i say anything to loss? you will definately loss something, because if it were tobe your life account, you would have made free dollars. THANKS. Contact me via easymike2009@gmail.com. you will be glad you did.
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by zylkenny(m): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2010
if u want 2deal with anyone on NL,be wise enough 2make sure he has an office number,a good customer service,an office that has bn there(ask ppl near d office how long it has been there). Finally,do all NIGERIAN transactions PHYSICALLY in their office
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by sirgeorge(m): 11:57pm On May 21, 2010
pls nlders i need to know if a certain mr consultmartins is for real.has anybody come in contact with or done any kind of transaction with him.and if he buy any chance comes across this post i need to know if he has any physical location.
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by councillor(m): 11:04am On May 24, 2010
Who knows this guy? He is Bamigbose John, please do not transact business with him online. He duped me N58,000 trying to open a paypal account with 200 British Pounds and lured me in investing N15,000 to gain N30,000 on Forex trade. Anybody with useful information should please contact me on 08038329127. Since last year September, he has only paid N10,000. Thanks for your cooperation.

Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by hectorswag(m): 3:55pm On May 24, 2010
councillor:

Who knows this guy? He is Bamigbose John, please do not transact business with him online. He duped me N58,000 trying to open a paypal account with 200 British Pounds and lured me in investing N15,000 to gain N30,000 on Forex trade. Anybody with useful information should please contact me on 08038329127. Since last year September, he has only paid N10,000. Thanks for your cooperation.
wow shocked shocked thats a very bad deal you did there mr councillor!!
you see this thing is simple, if the capital is bigger than the profit, then there's no gain undecided moreover you can't just trust someone you meet just like that, and drop money!! Its not done. undecided
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by suxes2005(m): 4:39pm On May 28, 2010
@sir george, consulmartins is an internet marketr and
its not compulsory for him 2 have an office.

Wats d deal btw u guys?

SHALOM
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by sirgeorge(m): 11:02pm On May 30, 2010
@suxes2005

i'm interested in what he has to offer,but i will need a little more convincing before i part with my cash
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by gleenmixo: 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2010
thet took my money online wen i got Nigeria. try to work on dat
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by Darrels: 11:09am On Jun 11, 2010
Hi All,
Be careful of one OKAFOR NWABUEZE,email workfromhomebiz@yahoo.com and phone 07033080980 .He is dubed me of N24,000 since August.Claiming to fund and manage my BetOnMarkets account.Till date he has not funded my account and I have not gotten my refunds.I have been patient with him till now and he has stopped picking my call.I have learnt my lesson so please nobody should do any business with this thief.BEWARE!.Please if there anyone in the house that can help me get this thief,I will really appreciate it.My email is darrels1@gmail.com.  Thanks guys
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by josephate: 11:35am On Jun 12, 2010
Thanks for revealing the scammers, i tink with dis d nairalanders will beware of 419 . Awon ole
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by Roforofo(m): 2:18am On Jun 16, 2010
As others have said, please be careful and avoid doing business with people who you donot know and who simply send you their emails or phone numbers. I have always advised that Nigerians abroad should only transact with family members or friends they trust, remember even family can scam you so shine your eye. Otherwise deal with reputable and legitimate businesses in Nigeria. I was abused and insulted by some last year for simply fixing 10 million Naira with GTB instead of investing in ebiz, e-books, property and bitumen!! I was promised if I invested in these schemes I would double my money quickly. Fortunately I do not believe in quick money and I just wanted a safe haven in Nigeria for some funds to help others. GTB has not doubled my money, but my capital is 100% safe, I earn reasonable interest and I can operate the account easily from the UK and transfer money in Nigeria from my garden in London. So please do not be fooled by scammers and make the magas know say we for Nairaland no be mumus.
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by demscokid: 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2010
Anyone in the house!!!!!

Please is dia anyone who has been availed funds by Funddex?

Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by jamace(m): 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2010
Austin Azubike is a Scammer!

Hi Friends,

As we or know the rate of scam on the
internet today is increasing per secounds

Who could have believed that Austin Azubuike is A Big SCAM?

3 weeks ago, i was in love with one advert the scammer
placed on the internet, (Profitrake), i decided to see how
the package work,

I paid Austin Azubuike N4,000 To get me the package
but not know i gave my N4,000 to a big thief,

I was surprised when some of my clients too was
complaining that They paid Austin Azubuike money
but they never get what they paid for,

Forumites,

Austin Azubuike Is A Scammer!

Pls Run Away from anywhere you see that name,
You can't reach him on phone,

I even reported him to Success Digest scam buster
because he advertise there sometimes, but SDE
didn't respond to my complain,

Pls Run Away From Austin Azubuike, He Is A SCAMMER

Be Warned!!

Thanks

At your own risk.
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by jamace(m): 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2010
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by infokid4u: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2010
Hi

I am really in support of exposing scammers on this forum, so as to seperate the Sheep from the Wolves.

More Grease to your elbow.

Regards,

Infokid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! / Business To Start With 2 Million / Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.