Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! (23955 Views)

4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria / Let's Expose The Various Strategies Required To Make Money In Nigeria. / Lets Expose Scammers Here, Please Read Before You Transact: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by gwobo(m): 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2010
Plz does anyone know about PRIDELAND INTEGRATED SERVICES, the r talking about an investment @ www.gsmcardsonline.com ist real or is it a scam.any experience.Abeg immediate reply needed.
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by jamace(m): 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2010
Plz does anyone know about PRIDELAND INTEGRATED SERVICES, the r talking about an investment @ www.gsmcardsonline.com ist real or is it a scam.any experience.Abeg immediate reply needed

Na heavy scam o.

Read this: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-480673.0.html
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by jamace(m): 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2010
Read another scam story here and learn.

I thank everyone that have been doing business with me, those that i have sold to and those that have sold to me. Recently,

I was scammed of 57 thousand naira by someone on nairaland who uses the ID "gloaded" and his phone number is 08094765903.
he called me that he needed laptops and i sent to him the Asus and the compaq mini that i had advertised in one of my

earlier thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-471435.32.html
on wednesday, 21st of July, 2010 and since then i haven't heard from him, he said he resides in warri and i sent the

package thruough the courier he recommended, which is Agofure parcel services on Jibowu, Lagos state. i just want everyone

here to be careful of whosoever they are dealing with cos not everyone can be trusted as i have learnt here. I will be

taking a break from sales from now as i havent been able to cope with the financial loss as there is no money to secure

items for sale right now and also my 2nd semester exams will soon start which i have to concentrate on for the time being.

I really want everyone here, including my co-enterpreneurs to be careful and not to try to trust anyone even if it happens

to be the person you take as your right hand as i personally placed GLOADED in the categories that i have placed some of

the good people i have met on this site which includes: INFO, HAYPROF, POWERBLAZE, DUALCORE, ENGRHAMID, SEMID, STANCOZY,

DRAGNET, HONSULE, NUMAJ(MY BOY)lol, CEEJAYS, TOLUXA, J2N, MEDO, etc and this is what he has done to my trust, it's really

hurts me cos i started selling from nothing(just my n95 and 10k) and when i'm starting to make some profit and hoping that

one day i'll be able to come here and share my success story with everyone here of the possibilities of making something

from nothing legitimately, Thank SEUN for creating www.nairaland.com and www.nairalist.com cos i'm one of the main

beneficiaries from his handwork but someone wants to reap where he didn't sow and take away the profit of hard labour i have engaged myself in. If you'll like to know more information of what

really happened or you know what to do to prevent this, i'll be checking from time to time for your comments and

suggestions. Thanks everyone for your concern.

May you never loose your money to unscrupulous riff raffs again.
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by philip0906(m): 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2010
^^
thats a pathetic story sad sad. . .
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by 2helpu(m): 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2010
Forex scammers

Details: Evg. David Tamilayo
e-mails: talk2david@gmail.com, hurdinvestmentnetwork@gmail.com
site: http://hurdinvestmentnetwork..com
GSM: 07032289990
Bank info: First Bank PLC
Acct Name: HARRISON YEMI PAUL
Acct No. 1973010188210

I was a victim, be ware.

They claimed to be in Ekiti State but after my investigation I discovered that the account is domicile in First Bank Ibadan road, Ijebu Ode, Ogun State.
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by Seun(m): 11:55pm On Aug 02, 2010
The spam filter cannot distinguish between spam posts and reposts of spam posts, so
posting on this thread is only going to get you banned. Topic locked for your protection.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8)

CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! / Business To Start With 2 Million / Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.