Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,542 members, 7,955,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

Review This Web App - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Review This Web App (633 Views)

Review This Web For Me Pls / This Web Development Thing... What Clients Need To Understand. Or You! / Make Real Cash Through This Web Hosting Website $5 Per Referral. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Review This Web App by onyengbu: 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
Does it work with uploaded Images cos I just uploaded a picture fom my pc and it put the pic on the palette but all the photo "scriving" options that was launched wasnt responding to clicks.
Re: Review This Web App by adewasco2k(m): 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
onyengbu:
Does it work with uploaded Images cos I just uploaded a picture fom my pc and it put the pic on the palette but all the photo "scriving" options that was launched wasnt responding to clicks.

You uploaded from your phone?

Strange!!!

It never uploaded on mobile that's why I didn't activate the filters for image uploaded.

Did you try the cam?

Please guys I will need screenshots and please your phone model and importantly the mobile browser

Thanks

Re: Review This Web App by onyengbu: 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
adewasco2k:

You uploaded from your phone?

Strange!!!

It never uploaded on mobile that's why I didn't activate the filters for image uploaded.

Did you try the cam?

Please guys I will need screenshots and please your phone model and importantly the mobile browser

Thanks

No I said PC and by that I meant a desktop computer, i thought that was pretty obvious.

I havent tried cam.... will do that when I get to a laptop.
Re: Review This Web App by adewasco2k(m): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
onyengbu:

No I said PC and by that I meant a desktop computer, i thought that was pretty obvious.

I havent tried cam.... will do that when I get to a laptop.

ooh forgive my negligence, i totally didnt see that.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Know About Nairaland. / What Do You Think Of This Algo? / Urgent: Google Adsense Payment Question:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.