Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Review This Web For Me Pls - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Review This Web For Me Pls (850 Views)

Can This Web Application Work Offline?? / I Need A Professional Advice Or Suggestion On This Web Hosting Issue / Feedback Needed On This Web Development Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review This Web For Me Pls by amhackdee(m): 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
his.sheolaconsultancy.net

i did that for a Church, Kindly help me review it and let me know if it lack anything.
Re: Review This Web For Me Pls by dwebdesign(m): 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
this is totally out of a church website. analyzing and reviewing the site, you using a CMS ( WORDPRESS), you need use a theme suitable for a church website bro.

you can get themes suited for a church website from themeforest and others site online.

If you need me to help you develop a custom wordpress theme and plugins, contact me

mobile: 08133884165

whatsapp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350
Re: Review This Web For Me Pls by amhackdee(m): 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
dwebdesign:
this is totally out of a church website. analyzing and reviewing the site, you using a CMS ( WORDPRESS), you need use a theme suitable for a church website bro.

you can get themes suited for a church website from themeforest and others site online.

If you need me to help you develop a custom wordpress theme and plugins, contact me

How is it totally out of a church website
Re: Review This Web For Me Pls by amhackdee(m): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
dwebdesign:

Do you have any recommended Church theme?
Re: Review This Web For Me Pls by dwebdesign(m): 12:13am On Sep 05, 2015
it lacks the feel and quality of a church website.
take a clue from this one here: http://shalomevangelicalministriesinternational.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Review This Web For Me Pls by xxiv(m): 3:07am On Sep 06, 2015
Mehn, that carousel tho undecided the images keep alternating between large and small. I think for a website of 2015 it looks too 1999. Just my opinion tho. Honestly I wasn't even expecting it to be responsive and there, it was. It's functional and it works and if they like it then cool. Weldone.

1 Like

Re: Review This Web For Me Pls by PulseWeb: 4:27am On Sep 06, 2015
chai...this is serious.

1) his.sheolaconsultancy.net wordpress blog theme used as church website. no let me report you to web design/developer society

2) designed by MoosunDee Technologies is directing to a personal facebook page. mbanu, no be so ooo

3) his.sheolaconsultancy.net designing a different website on another clients hosting and domain is a serious offense......just joking but it is strongly not ADVISED & SIMPLY ISNT DONE LIKE THAT. if u want to create on a sub domain, u should use ur own company domain not a client.

4) bro, please try an represent us well. please buy a domain and hosting for urself even if u are freelancer. its just 3500

5) shalomevangelicalministriesinternational.com omo, this domain long die. as a webmaster, u for advise dem to shorthen the domain for crying out loud. your design lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided i dont know wat to say

#just shaking my head.

3 Likes

Re: Review This Web For Me Pls by amhackdee(m): 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
PulseWeb:
chai...this is serious.

1) his.sheolaconsultancy.net wordpress blog theme used as church website. no let me report you to web design/developer society

2) designed by MoosunDee Technologies is directing to a personal facebook page. mbanu, no be so ooo

3) his.sheolaconsultancy.net designing a different website on another clients hosting and domain is a serious offense......just joking but it is strongly not ADVISED & SIMPLY ISNT DONE LIKE THAT. if u want to create on a sub domain, u should use ur own company domain not a client.

4) bro, please try an represent us well. please buy a domain and hosting for urself even if u are freelancer. its just 3500

5) shalomevangelicalministriesinternational.com omo, this domain long die. as a webmaster, u for advise dem to shorthen the domain for crying out loud. your design lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided i dont know wat to say

#just shaking my head.
Thanks, really appreciate, funny though

1 Like

Re: Review This Web For Me Pls by amhackdee(m): 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
dwebdesign:
take a clue from this one here: http://shalomevangelicalministriesinternational.com/
Thank you sir,i will get back to you

1 Like

Re: Review This Web For Me Pls by amhackdee(m): 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
dwebdesign:
Please kindly forward this theme "Ecclesia" to my email address: moosundammy@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.
Re: Review This Web For Me Pls by PulseWeb: 8:34am On Sep 09, 2015
amhackdee:
Please kindly forward this theme "Ecclesia" to my email address: moosundammy@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.
there is no difference btw ur own theme and that one. They are both blog themes
Re: Review This Web For Me Pls by amhackdee(m): 12:10am On Sep 10, 2015
Thanks to you all, please kindly review the new design [url]a.houseofphreedahbodycare.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

New: Adsense Account For Quick Sale / Web Offer For Charity Organisations And Orphanges / SEO, Google Adwords, Adsense, Analytics, Blogging, Email Marketing, Copy Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.