Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] (30445 Views)

** 2/3 Bedroom Short-let Apartment In Oniru .VI. N 50k P/d (+ Pix's) ** / A Classy, Contemporary And Fabulous 3br Short-let Apartment In Ikoyi. / Short Let Apartment In Victoria Island And Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by docadams: 9:41am On Dec 04, 2014
This is the hallmark of a failed system. No regulations and no regulators.

1 Like

Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by TDstarr: 9:42am On Dec 04, 2014
the money is enough to get your own duplex
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by streetzdreamz(m): 9:42am On Dec 04, 2014
Outrageous bid!
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by adexsimply(m): 9:43am On Dec 04, 2014
Wtf? We've got more expensive apartments here in......
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 04, 2014
For us that stay in France, this house is nothing.... grin
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by cosmatika(m): 9:44am On Dec 04, 2014
Mbanu, I dey madt? I beta live in face me I slap u & be using d money 4 importation

2 Likes

Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by Tic4tac(m): 9:44am On Dec 04, 2014
ok
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by talkwitanny: 9:45am On Dec 04, 2014
Interesting........
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 04, 2014
cosmatika:
Mbanu, I dey madt? I beta live in face me I slap u & be using d money 4 importation

Igbo Kwenu!
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by filcast(m): 9:45am On Dec 04, 2014
Could this b for real? Even if na for mars. $3000M p.a? Damn it!
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by mifavour(f): 9:46am On Dec 04, 2014
ericgold:
And I did it again!! Baba god I thank u for this divine breakthrough!!

Back to the topic.....

That's cheap compare to where I live here in france.

picture of ur apartment in france or adonbilivit
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by j4sure(m): 9:46am On Dec 04, 2014
Too much money o jare m. but it would hadv b n better t invest wisely
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 04, 2014
I would av been the 1st to comment well counldnt find ma nitel sim angry
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by wunmi590(m): 9:49am On Dec 04, 2014
Jst passin by

Mre cmment pls!!!
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by donbrowser(m): 9:50am On Dec 04, 2014
ericgold:

Back to the topic.....

Back to Back FTC abi? sorry what do u do for a living?
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by Shakurpaul2: 9:50am On Dec 04, 2014
I knew such house was not in Nigeria.

check my signature for the u.are.u digital persona 4500 finger print scanner.
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by queebeediva(f): 9:50am On Dec 04, 2014
Why would anyone rent a house of 150k montly abeg I dey forbid to build the house? Money is ment to enjoy but in this way chail God go vex for me.[img]
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 04, 2014
The house na heaven ni?
Wey i go pay that kind of money.
Ki olorun maje kin sin landlord ku.
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by tellwisdom: 9:53am On Dec 04, 2014
mifavour:
a month $150k for gini
with that money i'll build houses.
invest in many things.

Poor gurl....Come make i give u small land make u put your family for there sad....Have u eaten today at all??
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by lbgr8t1993: 9:53am On Dec 04, 2014
I dey fine two bedroom flate batcher to buy.
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by Sexytemi(f): 9:54am On Dec 04, 2014
what,
maybe na gold they use for the interior, or maybe na dere we go all gather to welcome Jesus on judgement day.
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by tellwisdom: 9:59am On Dec 04, 2014
Sexytemi:
what,
maybe na gold they use for the interior, or maybe na dere we go all gather to welcome Jesus on judgement day.

Another poor gurl.sad...What did you eat this morning? Nothing??
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by MecTessy(m): 10:11am On Dec 04, 2014
ericgold:

Back to the topic.....

what are you thanking God for?
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by Emodeee: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2014
mifavour:
a month $150k for gini
with that money i'll build houses.
invest in many things.

smtin will always attract a boy to a gal. 4 some galz, it's d Big BACKYARD d gal is carrying dat will fascinate boiz.
As for U, I must confess, i wz attracted by ur lips. They luk kissable, fascinating, yummy*even without kissing it yet*....
Can i kiss u?
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by ElFenomeno1: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2014
Eneze1:
Will that apratment guarantee say I go make heaven. yeye dey smell

The advert was never intended for your likes. grin

1 Like

Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by 50calibre(m): 10:15am On Dec 04, 2014
Low budget folks spouting off nonsense as usual.... Poverty is a disease.

That house isn't for the likes of you guys, the estate agents in charge of the house know their clientele.

Prices of real estate are determined by various factors, it doesn't always have to make sense to the average joe, but it sure does make sense to those who can afford it.

I guarantee you that flat is located in an exclusive area, possibly some kind of billionaire's row... $150k/month is a meagre fee for some big investment banker or some hedge fund guy who feels the house grants him easy access to his office as well as providing him the security & privacy he needs.

Don't kid yourselves, many of your numerous theiving politicians in Nigeria will rent this place easy for their kids.

4 Likes

Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by hapiness44(f): 10:16am On Dec 04, 2014
Lol..this is serious! Dem dey pluck money inside the house? Dats d only way I will spend 25M a month 4 a house..na wa o!!
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 04, 2014
the house is cute...me likey
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by akoaki(m): 10:22am On Dec 04, 2014
I was going to indicate interest in the apartment until i realised the rent was quoted in dollars.
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by Dahkogrin007(m): 10:26am On Dec 04, 2014
if u paying $105k a month as rent den u need deliverance...wah apn to building ur own house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / A Building Collapses In Lagos Island, Tokunbo Street (Video) / Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.